Free Anastasia Brow Gel

[ Edited ]

Sephora is celebrating One Million Followers on Instagram and to celebrate, they are giving a FREE FULL SIZED Anastasia Brow Gel with a $25.00 purchase! 

sephora.jpg

Re: Free Anastasia Brow Gel

Hi all!

Apologies for the confusion! The item IS a full size 0.28 oz we just happened to put it on the site incorrectly- it will be fixed tonight with the correct size listed. So sorry about that! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Thank you for clarifying this Diana! I just placed an order to take advantage of this great perk!

I ordered one thinking it would be .18, so I will be thrilled if it is .28.

Yes! It will be the full size .28, it's just listed incorrectly on the site and will be updated Smiley Happy 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

thats awesome, now i just need the Becca opal pressed highlighter to come back in stock

That highlighter goes in and out like crazy!

I know! ;( every time i go to get it, its OOS. and then when i go to get it in store because i have credit, its s/o . so i go to order it online & its OOS. its a vicious cycle lol

It's not fulled sized when you put it in the cart, deluxe sample sized.

(0) Hearts

You're right I just noticed! The size they are giving is 0.18 and the full size is 0.28. Wow, can't believe they would say full size and it's anything but full size

I swear that's the third promo I've seen lately that's been way less product then advertised.  It's like you can't trust them to even be honest now.

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • sephora.jpg