Joannimation

For those of you contemplating a Glossybox subscription...

Glossybox has partnered with Bergdorf Goodman to create a limited edition design for May's box, which includes only products available at Bergdorf Goodman as well as a $25 gift card to BG (while the box itself is only $20)!

I've tried several times to copy over the screenshot, but I keep getting error messages. I will keep trying to post the image I got in the email!!

notcreative

Re: For those of you contemplating a Glossybox subscription...

(0) Hearts

I got my Tom Ford lipstick even though I had a last minute change of heart on the color.  Hope the change was right.  One day, I still need to buy Sweet Spot.

dolceloure

Just used mine too! I'm trying to be on a no-buy though so I got a $28 Clinique eye shadow palette -- I only had to pay $3. Hooray for guilt-free shopping. :smileyvery-happy:

imbeautiful

loll I'm the worst at waiting for surprises!! LOL I had to go peek!

mpas

Attention!!!!!!

the box is on BG  site. It shows all the options you may find inside. If you can resist peeking of course.  

etscore1

(0) Hearts

Let's be very clear for all the Glossybox newbies: Glossybox's shipping is HORRIBLE, and only gets worse the farther west you live. I got my April box yesterday and still have yet to receive a box in the month it was designated for. 

mpas

(0) Hearts

Just ordered mine! Expected to arrive around memorials Day. :smileyhappy:

Jazzy02

(0) Hearts

How do you sign up

notcreative

(0) Hearts

Just Google Glossybox.  You can also use a referral link if you'd like although it is not necessary.

imbeautiful

(0) Hearts

If you already get this box monthly then you will get the limited b ox correct? Or, is this a separate box that needs to be ordered

Joannimation

[ Edited ]

Nope, you won't have to place a separate order. This is the May box that's part of the subscription.

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

My box didn't have the gc. It was my first box. I also was quite disappointed with the contents. If June's isn't better I'll be canceling my subscription. I was so disappointed! :smileysad:

notcreative

I have read that their boxes ship a month late meaning the box you just received was for April.  Your May box will arrive in June and should have the certificate.  

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

Oh! Good to know. Thank you for the heads up, notcreative!

Koofa

(0) Hearts

I just saw that there's a $25 BG giftcard that comes with the May box, so I want to order one (+ since I entered my e-mail address while contemplating and still haven't ordered, they sent me a 15% off code like an hour later, so that'll make it $17.85!) - this will be my first time, I don't see any other option but to subscribe. Can you cancel at any time? I also read somewhere that you can gift boxes to yourself for $15, does anyone know if this is true?

Mariahk83

yes, that's true $15 for a gift sub and you can cancel anytime!  GB has stated the GC are stackable, but I"m leery!

carrieloulou

(0) Hearts

Just ordered!  I couldn't resist!! 

ghkim

can you clarify, do you have to have an active subscription to get the limited edition box? also, is the limited edition a purchase that you make in addition to the subscription? like, if i sign up now, i'll gt a may box and then i also have to separately purchase the LE box?

jojobe

any of the LE boxes you do not have to subscribe. 

rdesigns

I don't know if this helps, but I was able to get the limited edition Mother's Day Box without signing up for a Glossybox subscription.  

Joannimation

I think they still have the April boxes, so if you sign up today, you get an April box. Starting Thursday, you can sign up for the May box. The box itself is a limited edition design, specifically for this collaboration with BG, but it comes as part of the May box, which is included in a subscription. Also, you could just subscribe to one box to get the May box. (I also read on a blog that the June box will also be LE!!)

tessie84

Thanks for the clarification on that. I signed up yesterday, but I don't want the April box -- just the May. I cancelled my subscription today in hopes I get a refund and then I can use that towards May. (I hope it's not too late. I didn't see it even packed yet, so I assume I should be okay.) Already put a reminder in my calendar to sign up for the May box tomorrow...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 110 replies
  • 77 hearts
  • 35 in conversation
    • annie85
    • DTalksAll
    • mpas
    • jojobe
    • dolceloure
    • bambina2011