Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

For the love of all things Guerlain

There is a line that has buried itself in my heart (and my pocketbook), and it is Guerlain.  I know Im not the only one out there.  I thought I would start this thread for the discussion of all things Guerlain, skin care, makeup, perfume, places to get good gwp or good samples.  Experiences people have had, looks people have created with the products.  

For me it all started with a makeover by Guerlain's own Marie Line at my local Neiman Marcus.  She spent an hour with me and I left feeling calm and happy.  

As a mother of 4 year old twins and as a doctor I spend my live rushing through the day, often without enough sleep, more often without enough water, taking care of everyone else.  It shows on my face, in the fatigue in my eyes, in the puffiness and dark circles under them.  While I have been blessed with good skin it can be confused, aging (I bought my guerlain the day prior to my 40th birthday), but still with an oily t zone, and with patchy dry spots on my cheeks likely from the dry air in my medical work environment.  One of the things she said to me was- make it about a ritual for you, and dont leave it until your going to fall asleep.  I walked out with the orchidee imperiele gel cream, eye and lip cream and white/brightenining serum.  It was a birthday gift to myself.  And now every night I sit down for 15 minutes and wash my face and slowly carry through the ritual.  a ritual of energy expended and renewed.  Breathing in the soft smell of the orchids.  Im still using a cleanser and exfoliator from another line given how much I spent, but I have seen substantial change in my face in the 3 weeks since.  

so thats my story, and I would love to share a discussion with other lovers of Guerlain, especially as we eagerly anticipate the 2015 holiday collection.

Guerlain-Holiday-2015-Neiges-Merveilles.jpg

guerlainparis.jpg

Re: For the love of all things Guerlain

IMG_9124.jpeg

IMG_9123.jpeg

I like the look of these @SportyGirly125 , bet they’re comfy. 

Ooh these are pretty. 

For anyone following the Holiday 2023 release, it seems to be up on Guerlain's website.The good news is that there's a meteorites release. The bad appears to be that it's a pretty container, but filled with Clair. No new meteorites combos. True bummer!

Disappointing @Harobedb but glad for my wallet. Need to use up what I have of those tho they’re pretty to look at! 

Thanks for sharing, @Harobedb !  That's too bad.  I was hoping for new Meteorites. 

@Harobedb @TraceyEB @@Guerlain is lazy. I think I will skip this year holiday collection. I’m sure I have at least 1 or 2 jars of Clair in special packaging 

@blackkitty2014, same. Lazy is a good word for it. I tire of repromotes in the place of something new.

@Harobedb, disappointing news about the meterorites; that's what I had my eye on in this collection.

IMG_6400.jpeg

IMG_6401.jpeg

I love all things Guerlain❣️

If anyone is looking for this holiday release A0D63382-6767-42B5-934E-534A3FFE15F9.png

That is SO up your alley @blackkitty2014 ! 💞

I’m debating @Sunnysmom. Do I need anymore eyeshadow 😂🤣

Do not attempt to even ask me that question @blackkitty2014 ! 🙃😂 But yes the answer is probably so don’t you think? Do you love your other one? Seems like a good value for the large size pans too. 

I do love the Mystic Peacok and Imperial Moon quad @Sunnysmom 🌹

Oops yay @blackkitty2014 , two! Two is good! 🥰😘

@Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 - Two = a collection! 🤣

Haha @Titian06 I like how you think ! 🥰 @blackkitty2014 , now we can maybe rationalize even more?! 😭

@Titian06 @Sunnysmom 😂🤣😀🌹

1,675 Replies
testing