AznAngelLiz

Fan Friday this week (10/4) is pretty cool

image.jpg

The link is sephoralove.com/beautyfall

My first spin resulted in a deluxe sample of Buxom sculpting mascara. I tried my sister's email which links to her BI account and it was for free shipping.

I'm liking this promotiom they have, especially since you get something different everyday until 10/24

Good luck and enjoy y'all

:smileyhappy:

pinkonyx

Re: Fan Friday this week (10/4) is pretty cool

(0) Hearts

I think this is a great offer, but unfortunately I won a deluxe sample of something I can even use, better luck next time, I'm eyeing the free shipment or 10% off.

hydee77

I just did this and got the 10% off code.  I'm trying really hard to resist the UD Vice 2 palette because I wanted to go on a "no buy" this month.  It's good until 10/31 though so maybe I will hold on as long as I can!

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

Haha, I have been thinking about using my 10% VIB code for the same thing. XD

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

I got the 10% off today but I won't be using it. Since we can't post the codes here, PM me if this is something you want. 

spedteacher74

(0) Hearts

I got a 10% off code today.  I am going to use it to buy the Give Me More Lip when it comes back in stock (fingers crossed).  The rest of my loves will wait for a 20% off promo I am hoping comes in November!

hydee77

(0) Hearts

I just saw the "Give Me More Lip" set a little bit ago and it was in stock. :smileyhappy:

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

I can't really say too much but I've been told that F&F sale will be happening this year. I know Sephora doesn't like their sale info to get out too early for "competitive reasons".

I've been saving my Shopkick and Viggle points for Sephora giftcards...and my Ebates check should be coming soon so I'll use that as well. Hopefully I won't have to spend too much out of pocket at Sephora this holiday season 

sarinalove

(0) Hearts

Is it bad I wish it was 20% off lol. Maybe im greedy but wish it was a better prize. 

spacesuit

Yeah, a 10% off code basically feels like a "don't pay sales tax" code, it doesn't really feel substantial (though it's nice that they're offering them at all :smileyhappy: )

spacesuit

(0) Hearts

I got the 10% off coupon! I'm a little disappointed, I'm not going to be able to use it since I'm planning to not buy anything online this month. Would have preferred a sample of something.

Missie772

This reminds me of my favorite game on "The Price is Right"- PLINKO!

hydee77

(0) Hearts

LOL, I thought that too! :smileyhappy:

mafan

(0) Hearts

Last year they had spin the wheel at this time of year.  The promo codes were the same for a few days and then there were different codes.  My guess is that there will be 3 weeks worth of things with the deluxe samples changing each week.

I've got 4 or 5 email addresses and I seemed to get the Buxom lash on each of them.  Maybe this means I need to try it!

SR4646

(0) Hearts

I go the 10% off!!  And if you're on ebates, you get an additional 10% cash back today.  Not bad at all!

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

Hopefully the deluxe samples change everyday!

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Hope so, I don't care for any of the ones they have today, just used the 10% code though :smileyhappy:

fhgarman

(0) Hearts

Same here. Hoping for different samples in the days ahead. But no matter how many times I try I can't seem to get the 10% off code today. :smileysad:

AznAngelLiz

They have to have more codes since it's going on for 20 days. At least I hope there will be more deluxe sample codes. 

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

This is like the most enabling thing...but i restocked on somethings :smileyhappy: i really like the fact sephora is doing this, is this exlusive to rouge or vib?

shapeshifter

FYI in case you didn't see it in the promo thread, you can play multiple times a day...you don't even need to use a real email address (just make sure you write down the code when it's revealed)! I just used "email@anyemail.com" and got a 10% off code.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 35 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • kalex
    • lissay
    • hydee77
    • misscg
    • tbuss
    • annonymous1