Plantgarden

Eye makeup fantasy contest January 19-25th 2014 "Arabic"

[ Edited ]

*******Thread Closed*****

I moved the post to VIB/Rouge.

if you can not find thread and you are VIB/Rouge; sign into your account and click on 'advice' top right.

Plantgarden

Re: Eye makeup fantasy contest January 19-25th 2014 "Arabic"

(0) Hearts

To view, sign in and click 'advice' top right.  New thread should show if you are VIB or Rouge.  Thanks

makeupobesessed

So now only rouge?  Whahhhh....

ChicDabbler

It's in the VIB section, not rouge so you can watch, too.

I don't care if some random noob think it's ugly, there's no downvote button on BT afterall. I stick my tongue out at thee. =P

If it turns out decent, I'll post it in the what r u wearing thread for the duration of the competition. =)

Plantgarden

BeautyTester, Where can I post this where both VIB and Rouge can see it.   I always just click the 'advice' tab and everything shows.    

ChicDabbler

On the left under BI, here's the vib board: http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/bd-p/VIB_ideas

Here's the Rouge board: http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB-ROUGE/bd-p/VIB_ROUGE

And here is the link to your thread (you should prob post this on top): http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Eye-makeup-contest-January-19th-25th-quot-Arabic-quot/td-p/10261...

missey1973

Inertial had no post before this one. It could just be coincidence or I wonder if it could be someone who made a new account so they could post something mean and we would not know who they were.

MzDedeInAz

I was so looking forward to this thread and one bad rude person just took that from us new comer's. I finally found a place where I feel comfortable to post a comment or a picture and now I think I will just go back to shopping on Sephora. :smileysad:

End0ra

Thanks a bunch, Inertial.  I'm new here too and I was looking forward to participating in this.  Thanks to you and your lack of manners it's been moved to another area that I don't have access to because I'm a newbie.  Good job.

jenjendoitagain

I feel the same way.  I feel like I must go spend hundreds of dollars now just so I can watch and/or participate because it's now time for me to 'restart my spending. Ahhh..  But somehow, that doesn't feel like it would be worth it. 

Enjoy, ladies!

SydBristow

:smileysad: oh no, that's too bad. It's so unfortunate when one or two people ruin it for everyone else. :smileysad:

BTW, love your avatar and user name!! :smileyhappy:

End0ra

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thank you :smileyhappy:

Yeah, you get that on the internet.  It sucks, but I understand why it was moved.  But I hope some future contests are put back here. Sounds like fun.

anaa

What happened here?  Who removed the picture?

Plantgarden

Thanks ladies <3

glossyguru

No problem :smileyhappy: some people just don't understand how BT is unique and relatively non-bashful, and inertial's comment was just flat out rude. But I don't think you should've taken down your picture, I actually liked it :smileyhappy: 

calamityjane85

How rude! 

mychoi

@Inertial,

this isn't reddit or fb. it's probably the most welcoming, tight-knit, and supportive online community I've ever come across and we've worked hard to build this trust throughout the group.  please realize what you posted, however mild it seems to you, won't be tolerated here.

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

Inertial, your attitude is hideous.

and this is why i think maybe putting this in the VIB or Rouge board may be a good idea. 

veronika23

Totally agree with you!

SydBristow

This is a community of friendly, warm-hearted friendly people, and there is such a thing as good manners and being respectful.  You may wish to refresh your familiarity with the posting guidelines. 

glossyguru

That's not very nice

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 100 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • anaa
    • ChicDabbler
    • roxystar4