Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

Extraordinary Rewards Experience

Hi Everyone,

We wanted to take a moment to let you know that we are hearing your feedback regarding today’s Extraordinary Rewards experience. If we haven’t been able to respond to you personally yet, please know that we have read your feedback and definitely understand your frustration. The rewards sold out much quicker than we anticipated, so we were unable to send out the planned email or post to our social channels. We’re sorry if you missed out on these exciting rewards. The response has been overwhelming and we are happy to announce that there will be more extraordinary rewards coming this year.

If you have specific questions or need assistance, please PM a moderator for help. We appreciate your understanding and value the helpful feedback you’ve provided here on BeautyTalk.

Re: Extraordinary Rewards Experience

Well ladies, this has been super fun, but I think this thread has run its course. Closing this down now. 

I hope Sephora decides to disconitune this silly reward stuff as it brings out the absolute ugly in too many people. This whole thread is ridiculous. Calling people out for selling something they spent $1k on is foolish and people's sense of entitlement is sickening. Let someone question what I sell on eBay..... It's none of your business what I do with MY STUFF! 

Next time, Sephora should go oldskool. Segway jousting with pool noodles. Winner takes all.

Best prize would be a trip to the makeup mothership in Shanghai.

Sounds like a blast!

Oh man. I wouldn't even be mad if I lost! This would be so much fun to both participate in and watch!

Reminds me of people fighting each other on black Friday over a camera that costs $19.99. =D

Oh, man, I totally agree. The sad ones are when people actually die from Black Friday.

(seemee, the camera probably originally costs $25 before discount! ;D)

So true! Let me trample someone to death to save $5! 

Do you remember when Twinkies were no longer  going to be made? People rushed to the store, bought them in mass then put then on Ebay. I wondering what they did with all of them, once another company started making them again ? 😉

Well, save them in case there's some sort of natural disaster? Those twinkies don't ever go bad....and might even withstand nuclear bombing.

Soooooo, did the mods all quit en masse?  

Can't say I blame them if they did.

I've been wondering where they all went. So strange not seeing them.

No they just don't pick up on a lot of things.  I posted a URL yesterday at like 7 am my time and it wasn't until 8 hours later that they removed it.  😄 

Lol I know, right?  I reported those pics again this morning.  I hope they are taken down soon.

Can't we all just get along? 🙂

mean-girls-10-year-anniversary-best-quotes-gif44.gif

mg

HAHHAHA well played.

Hello,

I got the email in the morning and when I went in to try and redeem the rewards there was no more, i mean it was within minutes when I signed in to sephora 😞

Makes me wonder how many there actually were available.

The rewards actually went up last week, late Monday night/early Tuesday morning to be exact. They were gone within minutes. 😞

See, Sephora, you're causing chaos everywhere thanks to this extremely mismanaged event!

testing