cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Extraordinary Rewards Experience

Hi Everyone,

We wanted to take a moment to let you know that we are hearing your feedback regarding today’s Extraordinary Rewards experience. If we haven’t been able to respond to you personally yet, please know that we have read your feedback and definitely understand your frustration. The rewards sold out much quicker than we anticipated, so we were unable to send out the planned email or post to our social channels. We’re sorry if you missed out on these exciting rewards. The response has been overwhelming and we are happy to announce that there will be more extraordinary rewards coming this year.

If you have specific questions or need assistance, please PM a moderator for help. We appreciate your understanding and value the helpful feedback you’ve provided here on BeautyTalk.

Re: Extraordinary Rewards Experience

Well, let's be fair, it's not seemee that's the one who posted pics, that was cocoakisses. Seemee was just expressing her opinion on the matter, just like the rest of us.

LOL, ok, sorry, I missed that.  This thread has gotten so long it's hard to remember who posted what.  😛

"While I can understand that some may think that posting a picture of this lady and putting her on blast is tasteless, she is the individual that chooses to have images of herself/children where anyone can view them. "

Maybe now I've seen it all.  For shame.

GreenChilli, please do not come as the all righteous one just because you didn't agree with me. 

" While I'm not saying it was right, let us not forget when things are posted online the information can be accessed by virtually anyone. " <-----just to add the part you left out. 

I never said it was right.

Anonymous Insider

I don't see why what seemee22 said is so targeted here. What's wrong with her saying? I think what she said is something that we can agree or disagree, but it really doesn't seem to be an issue of right/wrong. 

Personally, I'll never do something like the OP did. I'm strongly against both physical and emotional bullying. However, I agree with what seemee22 said. There's nothing in what she said that encourages bullying. That seems to me like over-judging. 

I understand you're upset, but posting her info with her children's photos is beyond the pale. Please delete the post or a mod likely will. This is bullying. We may not like what she did with her reward, but she did not steal it. She got it legitimately by redeeming her points at the opportune time. What she does with it, like any recipient of any gift, is her business whether we agree or not. Think about it. If you received a gift you didn't like (or need money for something more important), how would you feel if strangers criticized you for selling it? Once it is your property, you can do whatever you want with it.

Cocoakisses, you are not only one who missed rewards. It is an extremely inappropriate act to post her personal info and pics of her and her kids. I would suggest you to remove them please. 

I agree with everyone else below.  I'm no fan of resellers, but if she had the points to be able to redeem for the perk, she should be able to do whatever she wants with it.

I think it's incredibly rude to post this woman's personal info just because you're upset you didn't get a perk.

What's the reason everyone is mad at resellers? They have the right to do as they please with things they buy or use their points for. The real problem is the people who are willing to pay inflated prices for meaningless reasons.. they're the ones who drive up the prices, not resellers. Why are you putting this girl on blast and encouraging others to harass her with her personal info? Get a grip!

Well this the type of stuff I was talking about with giving out personal info and cyberstalking. Hey, it really ain't that serious to post all this. I get you're upset but c'mon, take issue with the company not put this lady on blast with minor kids photos too.

It seems a bit much to post pictures of the woman and her kids.  Sorry you were disappointed about the rewards.  

I hear you about being disappointed and frustrated with the system, but I wouldn't blame the resellers.  Sephora created this reward system and the idea is that you're supposed to get rewarded for your customer loyalty.  What are you supposed to do when they don't carry any rewards you want?  What are the other 99% of us supposed to do when we're not able to get one of the "extraordinary rewards"?

I thought I had seen it all.  This is incredibly tacky to post irrelevant pictures from someone's facebook page in a post that is accusatory.  

Is this really how desperate folks are for a reward that all common decency is lost?  Really?

i also heard people are reselling the atelier sets. 

received 2/6 items for a 1000 pt perk - all VIB rouge CS could do was issue me 500 points. what a joke. 

nooo what?? what was the perk?

the Anastasia - i have emailed, called, and messaged a Mod - we'll see what happens 😞 

that's ridiculous, I'm so sorry. If they're items already sold at Sephora they really should be sending those to you! uggghhh. I hope it works out for you! They seriously have zero consideration for customers.

lol ive already received an email saying that the 500 points was "all they can do" 

so i'm not holding my breath that they would replace the items for me haha

What a horrible way to conduct business. I was saving my points for some good rewards, did not even get an email notification about these! This is not how you show appreciation to your best customers.   very disappointed with how sephora is handling this blunder.

testing