cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Extraordinary Rewards Experience

Hi Everyone,

We wanted to take a moment to let you know that we are hearing your feedback regarding today’s Extraordinary Rewards experience. If we haven’t been able to respond to you personally yet, please know that we have read your feedback and definitely understand your frustration. The rewards sold out much quicker than we anticipated, so we were unable to send out the planned email or post to our social channels. We’re sorry if you missed out on these exciting rewards. The response has been overwhelming and we are happy to announce that there will be more extraordinary rewards coming this year.

If you have specific questions or need assistance, please PM a moderator for help. We appreciate your understanding and value the helpful feedback you’ve provided here on BeautyTalk.

Re: Extraordinary Rewards Experience

Oh look, there's one of the Atlier sets just listed today...

So it seems to me that if these people had points they must be the jerks that buy up all the LE stuff to sell on ebay

You can easily find out by looking at their sales history on ebay.

I was able to snag the Stella/tank set, and I'm plus size, so half the perk is useless to me. Not going to lie, I was considering either selling it or giving it away. Would selling it really be wrong of me, though, considering the "one size fits all" farce?

You're not selling the entire perk either. These other ebay posts seem to be people who already had planned to resell their  entire reward if they got one.

I remember buying something at the Kate Spade outlet and they say: not for resale. I resold it when I got a new wallet. Think of it that way. Tried on, can't return, sell for salvage. What does that tank look like anyway?

Then sell it.  I think people are more upset over people who purposefully took a perk intending to resell it.  Your situation is nothing like that.  

You deserve to get money from it. You stalked it, you paid for it in points that you earned.  Go for it!

I'm not passing judgement either way just pointing out that Sephora does a lot of complaining about and banning of people they suspect of being resellers while at the same time setting up situations that make reselling inevitable.

Gotcha, bratknits. With how crappy this whole thing is, I felt guilty even scoring a perk to begin with when so many people got nothing. 

I was kicking around doing a giveaway on here for it. There's probably a BTer out there who'd want it.

Nope not wrong at all.  If is of no use to you and someone else can use it, I think it's a great idea.  One size fits all is a joke isn't it?

Thanks, anaa. I was starting to feel guilty thinking about it.

I don't know if you've sold anything else on eBay that you either didn't use anymore or didn't work and you couldn't get a refund or whatever, but I have.  If you sell an item that came as part of a set that you have no use for, it shouldn't be a problem at all.  I definitely wouldn't feel guilty.  Better than tossing it.

Oh I was just waiting for those to pop up on evil bay...

Now there's two of them up there.  Glad they were so "limited" and all that cr@p.

Wonder if it's the same one who posted it in the trade section.  I guess at least whoever buys it on eBay will treasure it.

I'm not sure it's going to fetch much of a price but I still feel the need to watch and see what happens.  

Selling for $65! 😕

Guess Kat Von D's signature isn't worth much, lol. People are...interesting.

Yep.

WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS?! That makes me so upset!! i really wanted that palette and use my actual points to use it for MYSELF

testing