cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Extraordinary Rewards Experience

Hi Everyone,

We wanted to take a moment to let you know that we are hearing your feedback regarding today’s Extraordinary Rewards experience. If we haven’t been able to respond to you personally yet, please know that we have read your feedback and definitely understand your frustration. The rewards sold out much quicker than we anticipated, so we were unable to send out the planned email or post to our social channels. We’re sorry if you missed out on these exciting rewards. The response has been overwhelming and we are happy to announce that there will be more extraordinary rewards coming this year.

If you have specific questions or need assistance, please PM a moderator for help. We appreciate your understanding and value the helpful feedback you’ve provided here on BeautyTalk.

Re: Extraordinary Rewards Experience

ugh i just hate people sometimes. they take things that other people cherish and would really want and go and do that. ruins it for all of us. 

Well, if sephora won't allow us to convert our points to money, people will take it into their own hands. Right or wrong, I can't entirely fault them for it.

Yep, Sephora absolutely encourages this behavior by doing things the way that they do.  A lot of the fault is theirs.

i get it but its disheartening for a lot of people that wanted that perk i guess (which from what I saw was a lot of people) 

*pat pat pat*

It's their perk, they can do whatever they want with it. Not cool, but within their rights to sell it on eBay.

Well technically it's stated that you "can't" resell lol

Screen Shot 2015-05-08 at 11.57.50 PM.png

I guess but it's pretty likely this person only stayed up all night to get stuff just to sell it on ebay. It ain't right but o well.

hi just wondered why some people got the email and some not.....i have been long time subscribed to everything and I am opted into everything but i very seldom get an email or alert , ive called many times and they see im opted in ...my sister who never buys makeup got the alert for the rewards and gets almost every other day alerts?  Just would love to hear back so I can see what I need to do additionally 🙂 thanks!!

This happened to me as well.  The phone CS will make things up and tell you you are opted in when in fact you are not.  In my experience they will belittle you and make you look stupid - they asked me if I checked my spam folder???  The way I was able to get alerts (it took almost a year) was to keep badgering the admin here on the forums.  I'm sorry, and good luck!

My extraordinary rewards experience was like .. ughhh .. well I am at loss for words , because I did not have one!!!! I read about it on here that so many things are coming, was waiting for email - well no email received at all, and by the time a looked at stuff everything was gone and I woke up around 9-10 am that morning...

So now I guess I will go on my merry way and pretend that nothing happen and I did not miss anything cool...

I'm a little upset no one ever reached out to me after I emailed my concern. I don't care if I don't get extra points or $5.95 but no response? I've already re-qualified for Rogue and I don't even get a response. I was giving them some time but rewards came out when, Tuesday? 

I just called to see if my name even really got on the call back list, it's there, they're still going through it.  She offered me 500 points and I told her I didn't want them since there's no way to actually redeem them.

I think I'm going to start referring to Sephora's rewards system as an "idiot tax" that's what they call other lotteries and it seems the odds are about the same.

I literally just got a response via email. I send an email outlining my frustration with the rewards, as well as the Rouge program, and asked what their plan to make this up to us was. I got a very generic, non-useful 2 sentence reply. YAY Sephora. Definitely makes us customers feel like you care! 

lol same there i got the generic "sorry you weren't able to experience the extraordinary rewards, demand was higher than expected, thanks for your feedback.." bahah. 

I have insomnia the wrong night but...

I get the business idea behind this fiasco. Most if not all of the perks being offered (with the exception of the trips) came back in stock before the rewards were released. You obviously knew it would sell out quickly. You also know we are your big spending customers. You assumed we would miss the perks and go searching for the products to buy because if we can spend thousands at your store a year, what's a $50 palette or $200 blow dryer going to do to our pockets?

you intentionally misled us in the hope we would go and buy the actual products out of disappointment. You didn't expect all this backlash. You assumed we would just throw more money your way and suck it up. I can't say how true this is because it seems ppl took the bait and bought the UD vault that was in stock. 

Heck even I have been looking up the products, esp the drybar sets and blow dryer like hmmmm well I could just buy it....maybe not here but...and then it hit me. For shame sephora, smh. 

Oh my god, I saw my lover Ron Swanson and had to come throw hearts around.

THIS IS THE BEST GIF COMPILATION 

When we see a promo, perk, or item that catches our eye, we need to take off with the urgency of Ron Swanson

What I wanted to do when I didn't get a perk.

upload_3162047916257206888.gif

swanson

6 Replies
testing