cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Extraordinary Rewards Experience

Hi Everyone,

We wanted to take a moment to let you know that we are hearing your feedback regarding today’s Extraordinary Rewards experience. If we haven’t been able to respond to you personally yet, please know that we have read your feedback and definitely understand your frustration. The rewards sold out much quicker than we anticipated, so we were unable to send out the planned email or post to our social channels. We’re sorry if you missed out on these exciting rewards. The response has been overwhelming and we are happy to announce that there will be more extraordinary rewards coming this year.

If you have specific questions or need assistance, please PM a moderator for help. We appreciate your understanding and value the helpful feedback you’ve provided here on BeautyTalk.

Re: Extraordinary Rewards Experience

I meant every word.

I was literally just about to post this!!

So I'm one of those who also missed out on the rewards that I REALLY wanted( KVD & Drybar) but I was able to snag an Atelier pomelo perk. I was still disappointed but glad that at least I got something. Well today I got my reward & guess what? It came BROKEN. Way to make a bad situation even worse sephora. I'm sure if I call customer service they're just going to say too bad all the perks are sold out and there's no way to replace it. Ugh what a **bleep** experience. 

image.jpg

Update: After a very long and firm private message to them on Facebook they told me they would replace the broken one AND give me 500 points. I was very shocked and pleased!! I would've decanted the broken one but it kept leaking so bad( I didn't even notice too much leaking last night) that it leaked through the box so I had to throw it away. 

Thanks for update. Its good to know that they make it right it for you.

😞  What is the broken item?

I just got mine and it's not broken. I really hope they send you a replacement but with their terrible customer service I don't know how feasible it is at this point. And omg it smells divine. 

No!  That's awful.  You aren't even gonna try and ask them to replace the broken item?  I think this was one of the nicer 1000pt perks for sure.  I have a couple samples of this scent and it's lovely.

awww that really sucks that the bottle arrived broken 😞 I would definitely contact a mod or take it in to a store to ask for a replacement - you spent a lot of money to earn those points and you deserve to get an intact product.

I'm glad you like the scent ... I'm a huge fan of it and was bummed when I saw that I had missed out, but c'est la vie ....

I hope they replace this for you! For valuable perks like this, I would have hoped Sephora would add a little extra paper, or bubble wrap. 

Edited, saw your other comment: You definitely shouldn't have to decant this. They need to replace it and I think they should have the means to do it since they sell this product. I wonder if they'd make you send the broken one back...

Aww, I'm sure sephora will replace it for you if you tell them what happened.  I'd be very surprised if they didn't!

They will probably at least I give the points back.  I can imagine how disappointing this was!

No worries, Mayrar! Sephora carries that size bottle of the Pomelo perfume so if you get in touch with a mod here or possibly message their Facebook team they should be able to tell you how to have it replaced. If they say they can't I would take it into a store -- not all of them carry that large size but if they do I don't see how they couldn't replace it for you.

Geez 😞 That's the one I got as well and will be getting it tomorrow. I'm so sorry it came broke though. Maybe you could transfer it to another bottle? On the bright side, does it smell good?

Expect a lot of packaging! I'm SO surprised it came broken with the amount of packaging that surrounded it which leads me to believe it must've been dropped or something before it shipped out. I literally had to open like 4 boxes to get to it. I was thinking of decanting it into another bottle but it's the 6.7 oz one & I don't know if they even sell empty  fragrance bottles that big. & yes it smells amazing! It would've been such a great perk if it didn't arrive broken 😕

oh nos!

They should definitely refund your points though... 

Yeah I think that's the best solution I'll get out of them but even then they will probably just be accumulating in my account since they're are hardly ever good 100 or 500 rewards.

I hope good information including what exactly is in the award as well as timing will be sent out

Fine I'll explain the consolation I received for all my troubles and speaking to a supervisor when she finally called me early this evening. Store credit!!!! For....$5.95. I can't. I'm feeling some type of way, lol.

upload_1577277962142683209.gif

testing