cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Extraordinary Rewards Experience

Hi Everyone,

We wanted to take a moment to let you know that we are hearing your feedback regarding today’s Extraordinary Rewards experience. If we haven’t been able to respond to you personally yet, please know that we have read your feedback and definitely understand your frustration. The rewards sold out much quicker than we anticipated, so we were unable to send out the planned email or post to our social channels. We’re sorry if you missed out on these exciting rewards. The response has been overwhelming and we are happy to announce that there will be more extraordinary rewards coming this year.

If you have specific questions or need assistance, please PM a moderator for help. We appreciate your understanding and value the helpful feedback you’ve provided here on BeautyTalk.

Re: Extraordinary Rewards Experience

Looks like we can chalk this up to no one being well-informed over there at the rouge concierge hotline.  Anyway, Sephora, if you're reading this, I'd love to help you clean up your rouge program.  I can either consult or you could hire me full time.  I can't be any worse than whoever is in charge now.  😄

fff42edcbf301998b19edb45b38e024be37bf7b6_full.jpg

Ok now you're just talking nonsense.  Why, that would take all the fun out of it! Lol

Sephora should have been honest from the start and told their customers that the quantities were VERY limited.  I also think that everyone should have been told when the rewards would be live so that we would have a fighting chance.  Finding out 2 days after the fact really doesn't help.

If you are going to have it "hunger games style" so to speak, you might as well give everyone a fighting chance by publicly announcing the release date and time so that everyone is on an even playing field.

Nah, let's just have our local Sephoras set up gladiator-style and just duke it out! Who wants that LM palette? How badly do you want it???

Infltable-Gladiators-The-Events-Company.jpg

Girls bruising each other for prizes!!!  What a great way to promote concealer sales!!!  

Anonymous Insider

So this would be like Walmart/Best Buy on Black Friday :D?

Hahahah pretty much! At least we'll be entertained while we're waiting.

LMFAO... I don't know I kind of like this idea?!  Am I supposed to like this this much?!

I prefer to enter a cave and answer riddles to earn my reward Gollum style.

upload_3463111338691109174.jpg

You said a mouthful there, sister!

perfect!

There was a thread on Reddit that stated so, I know someone else here mentioned it too but I don't know if the poster was the same as the Reddit OP or just relayed the information from the Reddit thread.

I wish we knew how much of each perk there were! maybe we wouldn't feel so bad if we missed out lol

Is it safe to assume that Sephora isn't going to do anything in terms of a solution to this whole ordeal? I think so judging on the fact that they are just expecting everyone to wait for the next cutthroat rewards battle that 90% of people will miss out on once again. At this point maybe I'll use Sephora to keep an easy loves list, swatch products in store, and then buy everything from other venues. It's a very sad thing that their customers don't mean much to them when the time comes to prove it. Sigh...

I'm right there with you. I was almost insulted that they offered me 500 points. Mainly because it was like, "Hey sorry you didn't get to buy anything with your points but here are more so hold onto them until you actually get lucky and get to use them on something else other than deluxe samples!" 

At least they offered you something.... 😞

I personally plan on getting about 20 mini mascaras and then putting them on my bed and just rolling around in them.

haha!!!! same here.  How long did it take to see the points credited?  I spoke w/ customer service an hour ago and the points still haven't shown up.

Takes a couple hours at most.

11 Replies
testing