cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Extraordinary Rewards Experience

Hi Everyone,

We wanted to take a moment to let you know that we are hearing your feedback regarding today’s Extraordinary Rewards experience. If we haven’t been able to respond to you personally yet, please know that we have read your feedback and definitely understand your frustration. The rewards sold out much quicker than we anticipated, so we were unable to send out the planned email or post to our social channels. We’re sorry if you missed out on these exciting rewards. The response has been overwhelming and we are happy to announce that there will be more extraordinary rewards coming this year.

If you have specific questions or need assistance, please PM a moderator for help. We appreciate your understanding and value the helpful feedback you’ve provided here on BeautyTalk.

Re: Extraordinary Rewards Experience

Would someone mind explaining to me what happened? I was travelling all day Tuesday and I just checked my email that says "all of the extraordinary rewards have been claimed". So I guess I missed out on rewards that are actually good yet again?

hE7, they released them at 3 or 4amEST without telling anyone.

most sold out within minutes, and only a few of the 1000 pt perks lasted until about noon EST.

Canadians were not allowed to participate during the first 2 hours because the perks were all marked can't ship to Canada.

Wow. I'm glad I missed it then because the last thing I need right now is more stress! Thanks for letting me know, Mochapj 🙂

Awarding of the 500 points seems inconstant as I received them right away after raising my voice on Twitter. I called the VIB Rouge line twice and was offered no points. Seems to me they don't like public complaints. The only positive thing that came out of calling the Rouge line was I actually was put on a manager call back list and I actually did receive a call back from a manager. As stated in a previous reply, I voiced my opinion on the whole reward debacle and also how I felt the Rouge program could be and needs to be extremely improved to keep customers. They are sending me a goodie bag which includes a variety of deluxe samples. Yesterday, I did receive a confirmation email about my goodie bag and the contents.

I have called the Rouge Line and they completely ignored my complaint. They didn't even listen and kept apologizing. Wow! The fact that I did not get any points, they also made me look like a whiner! Thanks a lot Sephora!!! wow. speechless!

And I had the worst experience in my local store today. The cashier did not greet me. I had a return and she was so rude to me. I can't believe it!

Yes, you'll have to tell us what you got in the goodie bag!  Hopefully not another formula x nail discontinued nail polish!  LOL

I got $5.95, I can't even get samples!!!! Lol. what's in the bag?

you cant even buy the rose salve lip balm for that, its $6.00 LOL sad! 5.95 really?

That's one way to squeeze every last nickle out of a customer.

lol! i still laugh at this..

Lmao I know. i'm going to try my hardest to spend it wisely.

I never even got a call back .. think that's Sephora giving me the finger at this point.

I emailed customer service because i can't call, I watch a 1 and a half year old all day long...No way he would be quiet if i was on the phone. But in my email i i expressed my disappointment and was giving my feedback about the rouge program in general, and how it could be improved. And asked if there was any plans to have another big perk event and all i got was a generic "sorry for your experience, we will pass along your feedback." 

I'm not upset about not getting extra points. but if they offer it to one person they should offer it for everyone who reaches out to them. 

I do think them sending you a goodie bag is a good effort to show appreciation for you voicing your concerns. I do hope you enjoy your goodies!

Deltabean:  I think everyone will be waiting a long tme for those points.

Are you going to be rewarding everyone with 500 pts?

Because I'm still waiting...

You have to call in.  I wouldn't hold my breath on Sephora doing something as a courtesy.

i'm not sure we will be receiving any points 😞 

I would ask for a replacement.  For 1000 points, it should arrive in one piece.  

And if Sephora tells you "sorry, we're not replacing it," then that only confirms all of our criticism about both this fiasco and the company itself.

"The rewards sold out much quicker than we anticipated, so we were unable to send out the planned email or post to our social channels."

How about posting and sending the email out BEFORE the rewards go live?  How could that not be considered.  I'm a vib rouge, not that I'm better than anyone else, but would think I would at least receive notification for the $$ I've spent.  I get that things sell out quickly but how hard is it to coordinate the email that goes out to everyone, then post the reward.  Seriously, we are thisclose to quantum computers and sending people to mars, but sephora can't figure out timing on an email?

image.jpg

hearts,

I literally LOL'd!!

Thanks for that 🙂

4 Replies
testing