cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Extraordinary Rewards Experience

Hi Everyone,

We wanted to take a moment to let you know that we are hearing your feedback regarding today’s Extraordinary Rewards experience. If we haven’t been able to respond to you personally yet, please know that we have read your feedback and definitely understand your frustration. The rewards sold out much quicker than we anticipated, so we were unable to send out the planned email or post to our social channels. We’re sorry if you missed out on these exciting rewards. The response has been overwhelming and we are happy to announce that there will be more extraordinary rewards coming this year.

If you have specific questions or need assistance, please PM a moderator for help. We appreciate your understanding and value the helpful feedback you’ve provided here on BeautyTalk.

Re: Extraordinary Rewards Experience

Not even a round number?!?!

Yup that sums up how I feel, lol

why 5.95?? that's so random.

she said it was for free shipping but since I already get free shipping the credit would just be applied and deducted from my next order. Idk...I haven't formed any words for this yet, lol.

This is a billion dollar corporation and all they could squeeze out was 5.95. It is extremely laughable LOL should've told her to keep the change haha

You're starting to make this sound like United Airlines. 😛

I was just like Whaaa???? 5.95....um ok? Thanks I think....guess I'll buy a sharpener?

i got my shipping notification today for my "consolation"......four deluxe samples

Anonymous Insider

Oh Wow, I feel like an idiot!  I have been waiting for the email about the extraordinary reward experiences.  I saw about four experiences for the 1000 level about  two days ago.  I was waiting for the higher point levels before making a decision but I guess those experiences were scooped up quickly.

You're not an idiot. I was doing the exact same thing for 2 days. 

Anonymous Insider

The way Sephora handled this?? Poorly, poorly, poorly. Sephora had an awesome opportunity to reward people who are or most likely were at one time Rouges...in an effort to make something exclusive, Sephora essentially told a large majority of their customers that their hard-earned dollars weren't good enough. A dollar is a dollar, and equal access would have been appropriate. Releasing pre-perk info as I've read some received??? Some of us did not have that same courtesy. So, I'm happy some got the perks, wished more were happy with them, but Sephora may need to reconsider their business model because ostracizing customers isn't a strong financial growth plan. For the record, I had plenty of points to redeem and received no notice whatsoever. A friend showed me her email, which made me interested in the UD vault, but, alas, by the time she showed me...the same day she received it...they were all gone. I like to flaunt my makeup, not be taunted by its retailer. Seriously makes me reconsider the $xxxx I've spent in 2015, and the GWPs I might have received with a competitor.

This was my first year knowing about these extraordinary rewards that you guys have. If it wasn't this beautiful BT community, I wouldn't really know there's extraordinary rewards coming out during the year. I have to thank all lovely BTers!

I hope it would be nice to send out emails before the extraordinary rewards go live online, so that we could all know about it. It would be fair to do so to everyone. We all know that these rewards have only a very limited amount, and go out so quickly. If the email was sent to us after the rewards went live, then for sure we won't even be able to get the perks at all. But if we were notified before the rewards come up, then at least people can compete for these rewards.

I hope the extraordinary rewards will come up once in a while but not just once throughout the whole year. I have been saving points for these amazing rewards, but were not able to get any of them that day. Also, please make sure we Canadians can get more perks next time. Please don't exclude us from getting these rewards. We don't want just one to two choices out of the many rewards you have online. We want similar rewards that were given to Americans as well. I know trips would not be much able to be redeemed by us, Canadians. But why can't we get the palettes too 😞

Who here got the email about the rewards after they sold out?  Did you look at that email??? I did and it showed most of them... I took another look now and the email says all claimed.... I just thought that was "interesting" and wondered if anyone else saw it.

I totally noticed this. I checked the email on my phone at work and I saw the UD, and the stella bag and a couple other things. And when I got home, I checked my email again, and it said they'd all been claimed. Funnily enough, the web-version of gmail continued to show the perks.

I wonder if my phone has caught up yet...

LOL, I just checked mine and it IS changed 😮  now if they have good IT team to do this kind of trick then why on the earth it took around two hours to fix the glitch on Canadian site?

I never got the email…I only got the one with the new 100 point perks.

Never got an email on the last like event either...

ME TOO! i got an email with a bunch of 100 point perks and didn't get squat about any other rewards - and then when i went to go look on sephora's page, i only saw the rewards for up to 250 pts. TOTAL BS.

Same here!

There was an email to let us know that we weren't quick enough? Nice.... 

I know some people did and some people didn't.  It announced the mega perks and below the new 100 point perks... It's just odd because the wording and everything has since changed.

Mine had no mega perks…I was looking for it...

testing