cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Extraordinary Rewards Experience

Hi Everyone,

We wanted to take a moment to let you know that we are hearing your feedback regarding today’s Extraordinary Rewards experience. If we haven’t been able to respond to you personally yet, please know that we have read your feedback and definitely understand your frustration. The rewards sold out much quicker than we anticipated, so we were unable to send out the planned email or post to our social channels. We’re sorry if you missed out on these exciting rewards. The response has been overwhelming and we are happy to announce that there will be more extraordinary rewards coming this year.

If you have specific questions or need assistance, please PM a moderator for help. We appreciate your understanding and value the helpful feedback you’ve provided here on BeautyTalk.

Re: Extraordinary Rewards Experience

I do hope a manager calls me back as promised as I would love to give my feedback in a constructive manner. When this type of mega reward is offered again, please consider this. You have different levels of clientele. You can stagger the reward window. Not only send us an email with a date and time the rewards go live, but give Rouge the first slotted time. Then VIBS etc. Also, please make sure there is adequate stock available and consider allowing each client to only choose one major perk. I feel you could step it up for Rouge members in so many different ways. You could allow us two promo code boxes for one order, more sample variety and even maybe a one time 20% or 30% discount you could use on one order anytime of the year. We choose to spend at least $1000 at your store/online when the manufacturer often offers discounts throughout the year for lines we enjoy. Your email system is severely fragmented so why don't you offer an exclusive Rouge news section that maybe includes even promotions planned throughout the year so we can plan spending? I am one of the many that sometimes gets emails and sometimes does not. Make even small but noticeable improvements to make us want to say with you. We deserve Rouge only promotions that include sizable amounts of product. 

Jellybean917, You bring up an excellent point that I was also thinking. It should not be difficult for Sephora to look up those numbers with in their system.

I think what irritates people the most, is that we all get the emails about things being sold out and emails about recommended things to buy, but when it comes to receiving the emails to get awesome perks we don't get them. Is there a reason why everyone isn't getting the promotional emails, and maybe before you do another major rewards bonus offer, you should ensure we all get the emails!

This is what I was told...

"At this time, not all of our promo emails are sent to all of our Beauty Insider clients. Different clients receive different promo emails at different times"

I am a VIB Rouge and I did not get the email. How much do I have to spend a year for you to send me a **bleep** email?

Yes I have been told this as well.  But that doesn't make sense.. I am a VIB Rouge - therefore I should be on all the promo email lists.  However I'm Canadian and apparently for Sephora this is an issue. 

I wonder what list I'm on then?  I haven't received an e-mail in a good 3 years!

That's not what was in the promotional ad.

This is what irks me. As soon as that ad came out I started buying up a storm with a goal. And now I never even knew about them.  Sigh.  or I should say Grrrrrrr....

I never received the first email announcing these perks were coming... and a few promos I didn't get an email for... when I asked why, this is what I was told.

WHen you say more rewards, do you mean more 100/500 point rewards or do you mean more extraordinary rewards (1000+ rewards)?? 

by "more rewards coming this year" do you mean the 100pt an 500pt rewards that you release every month anyway?  

Just looking to clarify - thanks!

I think there will be more extraordinary perks, like 1k 2k 5k 10k. When i was on the phone CS told me that there is a rumor - but after speculation I'm pretty sure it will happen around August just like last year. Anastasia of BH snapchatted her signing contour palettes I think, or some kind of palette for this next event. 

When I called CS, they said more rewards next year, and I pretty much laughed in her face. 

I'm not going through this again.

testing