poshified

Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

[ Edited ]

upload_8616624562598299075.jpg

The jury's still out on whether or not this Les Merveilleuses Laduree Face & Eye Color... ehm... powder is actually functional. Let's face it, who's actually going to dip a brush into this work of art?!

upload_6275372582177940419.png

New Meteorites, I need you in my life now -- new pink packaging and all!

diorsnowfreshcheeksblush.jpg

Diorsnow Fresh Cheeks Blush. Word on the street is that it will be a Nordstrom Anniversary exclusive from Dior this year!

suqqu.jpg
Purely out of curiosity, what makes a brush so darn good that one can achieve VIB status by purchasing this alone?!

Share away, BTers! :smileyhappy:

andyhtrieu

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

(0) Hearts

upload_8773641368564860416.jpg

i want all of the chanel illusion d'ombre :smileyhappy:

Heatoyos1

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

Those Aquarella Meteorites in the pink container are so adorable!! I was thinking about getting the pearls in Clair. I wonder how Aquarella compares to Clair. 

imbeautiful

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

The list might be shorter if I show you what's not on my list lol. I've never had a chance to see or try Guerlain meteorites but I so want too!

violalea

(0) Hearts

OMG Guerlain pearls in PINK box. WoW. Hopefully Sephora will have it too. Its Guerlain summer 2014 collection right? Cause right now Sephora website has the silver box not PINK.

notcreative

(0) Hearts

I could also make VIB just from purchasing a jar of this face cream.lancome.jpgI will probably never buy it (especially since it leaves me a little dry in the winter).  That does not stop Saks and Neiman Marcus from giving me samples of it.  As long as they keep giving me samples, I keep making other purchases though, so I guess they know what they're doing.

I am curious to know what a $360 brush feels like.  

I have always wanted to try La Mer!

dolceloure

My wishlist is veryyyyy long but recently I added a bunch of Tocca perfumes to my <3 list as I'm currently obsessed with them -- I have a few (Florence, Colette, Cleopatra, Violette) and sampled several more a few days ago and now I need to get Margaux, Giulietta, Bianca, Stella and Brigitte! Apart from the lovely scents, I just adore the bottles, they're so elegant and classy looking!

tocca

FlawlessLolita

pretty much all the perfumes in this picture

meagboho

image.jpg

Just saw this and I need it.

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Wow, meagboho! What is this?! It looks so beautiful!

Best,
Randee
meagboho

Randee it's from Larudee and they are blush petals! I don't think I could ever use them they are so pretty! 

FlawlessLolita

(0) Hearts

Les Merveilleuses Laduree blush pretty rare O_O

jojobe

(0) Hearts

Not sure why they are only available in Japan but they are beautiful. I love the entire line just to look at. I don't know if I would even use it, ever. I really wonder why they would not make the pretties available over here. 

hollygohardly

[ Edited ]

0607845018568.jpg

3328_lg.jpg

S105790_XLARGE.jpg

What are the samples like ordering from Chanel online? Should I just go to a department store for the hair mist?

poshified

(0) Hearts

Great wish list! :smileyhappy: I actually have to admit that I didn't like the NARS Yachiyo. I got the newer version, so I'm not sure if it makes a difference (compared to the old Yachiyo.) It's scratchy and sheds like no tomorrow. Needless to say, it went back to Sephora. Get Hakuhodo's version instead!

Manda

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Do I want to admit I have that Nars Brush and I love it so much?

hollygohardly

(0) Hearts

uggggh I am so jealous. I never buy nice brushes, I just bought the ambient powder set and ordered the brush with it and I think that it's officially the most expensive brush that I own.

How amazing is the Nars brush?

starletta8

*Enabler alert*

You're wasting your money on great products if you are using inferior tools!  The best brushes aren't always the most expensive, but a set of carefully edited, high-quality brushes is a must-have to make the best of your products.

Manda

I use it for highlighting and applying my blush. I find it very plush and it rarely sheds.. at all. The handle is very light, providing awesome control. I can literally make my blush as light or bold as I want.

WhereYouStand

[ Edited ]

s1529395-main-grid.jpg

s1545789-main-grid.jpg

s1604651-main-grid.jpgs1575331-main-grid.jpgs1577501-main-grid.jpgs1584119-main-grid.jpgs1425263-main-grid.jpgs1605260-main-grid.jpgs874180-main-grid.jpgs1626548-main-grid.jpg

poshified

(0) Hearts

So many nice sets! I wouldn't know which ones to get first!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 206 replies
  • 321 hearts
  • 63 in conversation
    • tehprincessjenn
    • wendyomgwar
    • Manda
    • jojobe
    • seemee22
    • weeeeweeeeeee