poshified

Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

[ Edited ]

upload_8616624562598299075.jpg

The jury's still out on whether or not this Les Merveilleuses Laduree Face & Eye Color... ehm... powder is actually functional. Let's face it, who's actually going to dip a brush into this work of art?!

upload_6275372582177940419.png

New Meteorites, I need you in my life now -- new pink packaging and all!

diorsnowfreshcheeksblush.jpg

Diorsnow Fresh Cheeks Blush. Word on the street is that it will be a Nordstrom Anniversary exclusive from Dior this year!

suqqu.jpg
Purely out of curiosity, what makes a brush so darn good that one can achieve VIB status by purchasing this alone?!

Share away, BTers! :smileyhappy:

1SultrySCENTNut

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino Perfume.....

I want a bottle or a large sample of it soooooo  BADLY !

Its at the top end of my wish list I am slowly purchasing items that are new one by one  ( New to me )  :smileywink:

1SultrySCENTNut

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

The Givenchy looks good enough to eat!

crayzeeRN

[ Edited ]

Ladies- for anyone considering the Aerin perfumes right now, head over to Saks!

If you purchase one of the perfumes, you can use ALL of the following 4 promo codes to get a LOT of free stuff (and we all love free stuff). Plus, if you have a Discover card, they're offering 10% cash back right now too :smileywink:

Promos:

FREESHIP (free shipping)

AERIN6- samples of all 5 Aerin fragrances (looks to be tiny rollerballs?)

LAUDER58- deluxe mascara

LAUDER59- "Includes a 14-day supply of Re Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Crème and samples of Cleanser, Softening Lotion, Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick & Gloss, Sumptuous Extreme Mascara and Aerin Ikat Jasmine Eau de Parfum, all packaged in a two-tone tote. Use code LAUDER59 at checkout."

Estee Lauder - Gift With Any $80 Estée Lauder Purchase

Aerin - Gift With Any $75 Aerin Purchase

GO GO GO!

This has been your enabling fairy for the day :smileywink:

poshified

Your enabling power is a force to be reckoned with, dear CrayzeeRN! <3

crayzeeRN

*blush* :smileytongue:

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

WHAT THE

You can't do this to me

I just sniffed Lilac Path the other day and adored it

I'm on a no buy

:smileysad:

crayzeeRN

*ties blindfold over you*

Sorry Lari :smileysad:

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

It's just so tempting! Seriously an amazing bunch of GWPs, though, and I hope interested BTers take advantage of it. Aerin fragrances are truly beautiful!

enableme

Never tried any of them but this GWP looks fantastic. What would you ladies recommend for summer?

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

I haven't spent time with the other fragrances, but I really liked Lilac Path. If you like the smell of lilacs, you would really like that perfume. The Jasmine scent sounds lovely, too, but I didn't test it very closely!

roxystar4

poshy, this thread… i can't even.  So many pretties!

poshified

Hehe, I couldn't help it Roxy!

lauriebos

It´s time for me to try Les beiges from Chanel summer collection 2014! I need this in my life :smileywink:image.jpg

poshified

Alittlebitetc blog just reviewed this, and I immediately removed it from my wish list. lol It sure is pretty though! :smileyhappy:

lauriebos

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I just read it :smileyhappy: I'm a reaaaaly pale toned girl and need an all-in-one-easy-too-travel-with finishing powder product and it could be it! I will ask to try it before on a chanel counter before buying it.. This afternoon :smileywink: I'll let you know...

poshified

Givenchy summer 2014 Croisiere bronzer! Be still my pounding heart! <3

upload_4216459503373750452.jpg

tehprincessjenn

At first I thought it was a biscuit. 

Biedazzle

I thought it was chocolate! lol

GBean28

Haha, like these?

KolonadaWafers.jpg

poshified

It looks like it and it better smells like it :smileytongue:

tehprincessjenn

Yes! With strawberry cream sandwiched between the two biscuits. :smileyhappy: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 206 replies
  • 321 hearts
  • 63 in conversation
    • tehprincessjenn
    • wendyomgwar
    • Manda
    • jojobe
    • seemee22