poshified

Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

[ Edited ]

upload_8616624562598299075.jpg

The jury's still out on whether or not this Les Merveilleuses Laduree Face & Eye Color... ehm... powder is actually functional. Let's face it, who's actually going to dip a brush into this work of art?!

upload_6275372582177940419.png

New Meteorites, I need you in my life now -- new pink packaging and all!

diorsnowfreshcheeksblush.jpg

Diorsnow Fresh Cheeks Blush. Word on the street is that it will be a Nordstrom Anniversary exclusive from Dior this year!

suqqu.jpg
Purely out of curiosity, what makes a brush so darn good that one can achieve VIB status by purchasing this alone?!

Share away, BTers! :smileyhappy:

annypoo

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

Les Merveilleuses Laduree Face & Eye Color is gorgeous!

Missie772

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

[ Edited ]

Considering I just went on a HUGE binge and bought up quite a bit that was on my Wants List, my Wish List is currently pretty short.

Les Merveilleuses Laduree Petal Blush

Cinderella Mirror

Guerlain D'Or Meteorites from 2010 Holiday collection

Guerlain Traveling Meteorites

Hakuhodo brushes (Vermillion handles)

Those are on the top of my wish list. Of course I have other things that I want that are more attainable and wallet friendly than these that I will eventually get! :smileyvery-happy:

meagboho

Are those mirrors sold out forever???? I love your wish list. 

Missie772

I think so... I have been stalking eBay now and then for the Cinderella mirror and they have been selling for close to $200 each! :smileysad:

I have other stuff like Dior, Chanel, Tom Ford, Guerlain, YSL, and a bunch of skincare on my wishlist as well which I will buy sporadically, especially when there is 20% off or a great GWP. This is my "If I have all the money in the world Wish List." :smileyvery-happy:

meagboho

Are there a lot of fakes out there? What should one expect to pay for one? 

Missie772

I am not sure if there are any fakes of the Cinderella mirror out there... I hope not! The past month's mirrors have been selling for around $175.00 plus shipping so if you really want it, get ready to pay $200 for the mirror. :smileysad:

BrennaBombshell

(0) Hearts

Check out Craigslist, by the way. My mom was all set to drive to Orlando to get me the Cinderella one last week, (she lives about an hour away) when she found one by chance on Craigslist. However, illness kept her from being able to make the trip. But now I'm checking my local one every day, as the one in Orlando? They only wanted $25!!!!

JayReed

My mission in life now is to find that blush!!!!

Missie772

Imomoko has it in stock! :smileyvery-happy:

JayReed

My jaw just dropped when I saw the picture of the Les Merveilleuses Laduree Petal Blus! Beautiful!! I want like a dozen of these!!

Missie772

It is $170 each... if you have that much money to spend on a dozen then that is amazing! I can't even bring myself to spend it on one!

JayReed

pfft.... I'll stick to just one hahahah

DesertRose0706

ooooo!  The Les Merveilleuses Laduree Petal Blush is gorgeous!  Where can you buy them?  I Googled it, but doesnt seem to be available in the U.S? 

Missie772

You can order it from Imomoko! :smileyvery-happy:

annypoo

I love the packaging for the Les Merveilleuses Laduree Petal Blush!

Missie772

I love it too!! I am obsessed with it!

GBean28

(0) Hearts

I totally agree!  I want!!  Including the Les Merveilleuses Laduree Face & Eye Color.

wendyomgwar

The first two x_x are we twins?!?! Lol

poshified

Guerlain D'Or?! Have you been consulting The Brat lately?! :smileytongue: Those Vermillion handle brushes have been OOS for the longest time (or at least the face brushes have.) :-\

Missie772

No I haven't talked to her in a while :smileysad: ... but I saw AnzAngelLiz's collection and decided that I needed it in my life. Plus the bee on it is super cute! I think I may have found someone who has it in stock in store but the SA hasn't called me back yet. I mentioned the bee on it and he said yes, I have seen it somewhere. It has been 4 days and nothing. I want to call him again but he may just think I am a crazy super stalker... lol.

poshified

Hahaha, nothing comes between you and the products on your wishlist! I'm sure the SAs are used to being stalked by beauty addicts like us :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 206 replies
  • 321 hearts
  • 63 in conversation
    • tehprincessjenn
    • wendyomgwar
    • Manda
    • jojobe
    • seemee22
    • weeeeweeeeeee