poshified

Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

[ Edited ]

upload_8616624562598299075.jpg

The jury's still out on whether or not this Les Merveilleuses Laduree Face & Eye Color... ehm... powder is actually functional. Let's face it, who's actually going to dip a brush into this work of art?!

upload_6275372582177940419.png

New Meteorites, I need you in my life now -- new pink packaging and all!

diorsnowfreshcheeksblush.jpg

Diorsnow Fresh Cheeks Blush. Word on the street is that it will be a Nordstrom Anniversary exclusive from Dior this year!

suqqu.jpg
Purely out of curiosity, what makes a brush so darn good that one can achieve VIB status by purchasing this alone?!

Share away, BTers! :smileyhappy:

MarciaBrady

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

(0) Hearts

Oooh. Did you see these while you were there? Just think, I woke up this morning not wanting anything in particular and now I'm becoming obsessed with owning these brushes.Screen Shot 2014-05-31 at 1.34.49 PM.png

MarciaBrady

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

(0) Hearts

Really, considering you can buy all three of them and the cute holder for less than that one brush posted by the OP, they're actually a bargain.Sort of.

chocopudding

Hahah, I've done the same before...but went BLEARGH at the prices. :smileysad:

It also strikes a chord with me, I'm not sure but I must've seen something similar as a child....

Why, Japan, why????

poshified

You're very welcome! There's a little enabler in all of us here on BT! :smileywink: Did you end up placing the order for the Rose Blush set?

GBean28

Not yet since it's so pricey, buuuuuuut I think I just might!  I'll let ya'll know if I finally do cave in...

poshified

Please do keep us posted :smileyhappy:

chocopudding

Would you actually use it if you bought it? Or just sit there staring mesmerized all day? =D

poshified

I think if I were to get one, I'd just stare in awe and take in the rose scent :smileytongue:

GBean28

(0) Hearts

I can't believe how much I thought this out already... thanks, you enablers you. :smileytongue: You know, I may actually may use it! Well, maybe not the first few days or weeks that I am mesmerized by it. After that period passes, I'll carefully swatch a petal and decide if I want to use it or keep it pretty.
After looking at some videos on it, it looks like the petals are coated with blush powder. And maybe, just maybe, the petals will still have some color if I decide to use them. AND even if I do use it up, I'll replace them with silk flower petals, or maybe store some jewelry in it, OR put and extra set of magical unicorn balls in them. Cause I love those Météorites! :smileyvery-happy:

IttyxBittyxMe

0F73DE95-3F20-46D7-9EC0-70BAE1AC5697.JPGSo this is everything on my 'If I have spare money' wishlist.

1. It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette

2. Lorac After Glo Palette

3. Melt Cosmetics Belladona 2

imbeautiful

(0) Hearts

I had to go look up Melts and ohh how pretty! Now I want the color shady lady Or stupid love. How well do these stay in the lips, on average how long do they last while on the lip. Will have to put these on my wish list and keep checking back to see if she ever offers free shipping. 

poshified

(0) Hearts

Melt Cosmetics? Please enlighten us on that brand! :smileyhappy:

IttyxBittyxMe

It is a wonderful brand with colors that are a little out of the ordinary but the quality is great and they last FOREVER. I have a swatch video of the colors I have here.

imbeautiful

(0) Hearts

You are STUNNING! Soooo beautiful!  Are you a model? If not you could be! 

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

I've been debating among By Starlight, Darling, Bang! Bang!, and Summer! for my first MELT lippie. Darling and Summer! called out to me big time, but I also really love Bang! Bang! 

So hard to choose!

IttyxBittyxMe

I feel like Summer would be super pretty on you! 

LariTheLoud

Just tried out my naturally pretty palette today. SO worth it.

crayzeeRN

Actually I forgot, I have two perfumes on my want list :smileyhappy: Astonishingly no makeup right now though :smileysurprised:

upload_314160064785084857.jpgJo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey

upload_3163520798422769986.jpgAerin Lilac Path

These are both fragrances I don't think I could ever tire of! Waiting for some good promos to purchase :smileyhappy:

newandaddicted

I am currently obsessed with Jo Malone.  

sugarkenzie

For my fellow Jo Malone fans out there,

There is currently a Jo Malone online promotion, 2 deluxe samples with $50 purchase and you get to choose the deluxe samples!  The choices are:

9ml Blackberry & Bay cologne

9ml Lime Basil & Mandarin cologne

9ml Grapefruit cologne

9ml Red roses cologne

15ml Grapefruit body creme

15ml Orange blossom body creme

Code is "deluxe".

I pulled the trigger on a 60ml Vanilla and anise already... must resist further temptation.

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

O M G. I didn't buy yet, but I just put on my sample of Orange Blossom cologne for the first time and I think I fell in love........ again. I'll mix it with Blackberry & Bay another time, but oh my goodness it's so sweet and lightly floral and fragrant and I think it's my perfect spring citrus ish cent. I might have died and gone to orange grove heaven.

I'm in trouble. Jo Malone is one of those things where I have a "GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL" attitude.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 206 replies
  • 321 hearts
  • 63 in conversation
    • tehprincessjenn
    • wendyomgwar
    • Manda
    • jojobe
    • seemee22
    • weeeeweeeeeee