poshified

Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

[ Edited ]

upload_8616624562598299075.jpg

The jury's still out on whether or not this Les Merveilleuses Laduree Face & Eye Color... ehm... powder is actually functional. Let's face it, who's actually going to dip a brush into this work of art?!

upload_6275372582177940419.png

New Meteorites, I need you in my life now -- new pink packaging and all!

diorsnowfreshcheeksblush.jpg

Diorsnow Fresh Cheeks Blush. Word on the street is that it will be a Nordstrom Anniversary exclusive from Dior this year!

suqqu.jpg
Purely out of curiosity, what makes a brush so darn good that one can achieve VIB status by purchasing this alone?!

Share away, BTers! :smileyhappy:

LariTheLoud

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

(0) Hearts

YES GOOD THANK YOU

poshified

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

Lilac Path? Why did I not see that at my local Nordies?! I know where I'll be stopping by later this week! :smileyvery-happy:

crayzeeRN

It's part of the Estee Lauder company, so it might be with their perfumes!

Heatoyos1

Wow, wow! That lilac perfume looks amazing!

LariTheLoud

Aerin Lilac Path looks amazing! And if you like Nectarine Blossom and Honey... definitely going to check out Aerin.

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I'm obsessed with lilac and have been looking for a pure, lilac scented perfume forever. This is 100% it and my search is over! :smileyhappy:

drrragon

@crayzeeRN -- jo malone is doing 2 minis (9ml sprays of red rose and grapefruit) with $50 purchase right now!  go, go!!!!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

***runs to Jo Malone***

I can't find it! Is it a promo code??

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Haha, just saw your PM, thank you!

crayzeeRN

[ Edited ]

Poshposh, my fellow enabler, haven't seen you in a while! This thread is dangerous :smileysurprised: Especially as there's nothing on my want list right now...

poshified

Nothing on your want list, dear CrayzeeRN?! You've come to the right place thread! :smileywink:

enableme

Where did you see that Dior Blush? And where can I get it?! Why does Dior keep releasing these adorable packaging blushes?!!! My poor wallet :smileysad:

poshified

(0) Hearts

It's an Asia Exclusive at the moment, so a lot of gal overseas already have it. It should be Nordstrom exclusive in a few months! :smileyhappy:

enableme

(0) Hearts

I mean the Fresh Cheeks one

annypoo

[ Edited ]

2.jpg

peach.jpg

pink.jpg

poshified

(0) Hearts

All lovely picks! :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Oh my. I need those.

annypoo

(0) Hearts

Saaaaaame but the 2 last blushes are only available at Saks and the closest one to me is about an hour away. They are already sold out online. 

enableme

(0) Hearts

Heading to Portland this weekend and there's a Saks there! I'M SO EXCITED!! Haha, I can ship you one ;-)

enableme

(0) Hearts

Wah, they don't even carry cosmetics at that one :smileysad: Crap on a stick

annypoo

(0) Hearts

Boo! That sucks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 206 replies
  • 321 hearts
  • 63 in conversation
    • tehprincessjenn
    • wendyomgwar
    • Manda
    • jojobe