poshified

Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

[ Edited ]

upload_8616624562598299075.jpg

The jury's still out on whether or not this Les Merveilleuses Laduree Face & Eye Color... ehm... powder is actually functional. Let's face it, who's actually going to dip a brush into this work of art?!

upload_6275372582177940419.png

New Meteorites, I need you in my life now -- new pink packaging and all!

diorsnowfreshcheeksblush.jpg

Diorsnow Fresh Cheeks Blush. Word on the street is that it will be a Nordstrom Anniversary exclusive from Dior this year!

suqqu.jpg
Purely out of curiosity, what makes a brush so darn good that one can achieve VIB status by purchasing this alone?!

Share away, BTers! :smileyhappy:

sourpanda

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

G

G2The Givenchy Le Prismissime. I adore pinks and absolutely must have this!!

poshified

Re: Enablers' Thread: Tell/Show us what products are currently on your wishlist!

(0) Hearts

People who own this rave about it! Hope you get it soon! :smileyhappy:

infinitise

upload_8653577553852609329.jpg

Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Toast 

I still have a hard time figuring out what color eyeshadow look good on me 

I have yellow undertones, but I don't think I'm a warm tone either.. 

but nevertheless this one and Mac soba is so versatile 

upload_5779251943880147494.jpg

Becca Shimmering skin perfector in moonstone 

I don't need need it, but its something that I think is a nice to have 

I haven't had much luck with liquid highlighters in the past and don't want to commit myself to one unless its a miracle maker.. I've been looking for one in blog sales because that's what blog sales are for.. trying something out before committing to buy a new full sized ones 

upload_1975530457756223188.jpg

Powder brushes. I can't decide if I need one or not.. and which one to buy.. 

I do have the fan brush and mineral foundation brush, but I want a legitimate powder brush for my finishing powders 

upload_7702334160894278564.jpg

Hourglass ambient lighting powders 

again with this one, I still can't decide if I want one.. 

I want it to be a subtle highlighter, don't want it to dry out my already dry skin and want it to be worth the money.. 

poshified

(0) Hearts

I've been wanting to get my hands on the Marie Antoinette brushes for the longest time! They're always OOS!

tessie84

Next for me...hopefully over the next few months. I really should space these out. :-b  So exciting, though!

Too Faced La Creme in Bumbleberry

upload_1952859528377132135.jpg

Alterna Caviar Clinical Exfoliating Scalp Facial

upload_3242312167321639183.jpg

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine in Fuchsia In Excess

upload_7357854410927797748.jpg

Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Ody(sea)

upload_7893674413528795883.jpg

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

upload_702845697024665467.jpg

poshified

Hehe, no such thing as spacing out the orders. Just get them all at once! :smileywink:

tessie84

Probably will....unless I'm dividing them out for promo codes!

kellsmuneoka

Kevyn Aucoin The Essentials has been on my list foreverScreen Shot 2014-04-27 at 10.21.37 PM.png

Love this new chikuhodo set too

Screen Shot 2014-04-27 at 10.21.53 PM.png

I need more quality brushes, but the prices scare me! :smileysad:

seemee22

(0) Hearts

Where site did you see the Chickuhodo brush set? =)

poshified

(0) Hearts

I love how sleek Chikuhodo brushes are! I have heard mixed reviews on the Kevyn Aucoin though! :smileyhappy:

chelssss

I don't think I could drop 650 on brushes lol. I don't see how they can be truly that different than cheaper alternatives!

jenfromnyc

Agree. This just seems nuts.

1SultrySCENTNut

Les Merveilleuses Laduree Face & Eye Color,Well this looks more like decoration for the Jacuzzi Room or Guest  Bathroom,it does not look like any makeup I would dip a brush into or could..how well do these large,fancy shapes work? I have never tried Meteorites but I have many friends I keep in touch with on the West Coast that say they are wonderful to use.

Now, for myself,out of this group,I would LOVE the DIOR Fresh Cheeks Brush,but I have a feeling it is going to be very overpriced and not really worth what they will be asking, but the more I see it the more I just might put it on my MUST HAVE List !! As for a brush that costs over $350.00 for 1 single brush, they must be kidding - there is NOWAY anyone in their right mind would purchase just 1 brush at that cost ( or be so rich the price of it is simply pocket change !)

dpp4v

Oh my, I had never heard about Les Merveilleuses Laduree before-  I just looked it up and am in love with all of their packaging!! 

Can you actually buy those products in the US? It looks like they only have locations in Paris and Japan and their products are available on foreign websites including the French Sephora site.  

poshified

Imomoko carries them. Heck, Sephora USA needs to as well! :smileytongue:

ChicDabbler

I want Laduree stuff but is unwilling to pay the price for something not practical. Stuff on my actual wishlist, some Hakuhodo brushes, a Clarasonic, SK-II essence/mask, Chantecaille eyeshadow palette, and Guerlain face products. None of them are any time soon, lol.

poshified

It's definitely about the packaging with Laduree, I agree! Guerlain face products = Meteorites? :smileytongue:

ChicDabbler

Yes, mostly. There may or may not be a thing of this coming my way if all goes well.....

upload_8428902645053393590.jpgAnd I already owns/uses this quite regularly:

upload_370140426793606645.jpg

1SultrySCENTNut

(0) Hearts

...and just a note....THOSE wish's/wants have yet to be put on my purchase list ( my 1st one in May 2014 ) .....

will just have to wait and see what order I get to start them off in this Spring/summer because I find a new "WISH" every time I log on !!  ( and to add I was bad, I went ahead and bought a new laptop at BEST BUY -the guy who broke my Toshiba will just have to pay me what I spent on this one and for the 3 year damage protection - protects you incase you get a broken screen..lol...if only I had purchased at a Best Buy when I got that Toshiba ) I still keeping his older HP laptop because its all he has  - no money ,no laptop. He is supposed to have me paid , it was actually extended for him,until June 22nd,2014.

Then I will be having a HUGE SEPHORA shopping spree, instead of 50 bucks one day and a few days later another 100 dollar purchase because I have to buy how my royalty checks come in ( those are savings and "play money" if I wan them to be )

1SultrySCENTNut

(0) Hearts

...and just a note....THOSE wish's/wants have yet to be put on my purchase list ( my 1st one in May 2014 ) .....

will just have to wait and see what order I get to start them off in this Spring/summer because I find a new "WISH" every time I log on !!

1SultrySCENTNut

Im having to pick and choose in May for one big purchase ( I am getting my cashiers check from an Aunt in N.Carolina on May 2nd, even though  my birthday is the 19th ) I have already chosen 6 items I want but there are tons more items I am drooling over and will be getting for myself over the summer.

My purchases to be coming up:

1. Urban Decay Electric Pressed Eye Palette

2. The Original FLOWERBOMB

3. A bottle of Chanel No.5

....and I am seeing more things daily some I can add to my first May order, some will have to wait. ( the 2nd week of May I will purchase myself a present from SEPHORA but I will limit myself to a certain cash allowance I will give to myself because I have an all original 77 Bandit T/A that I would like to be restored to showroom new )

Every time I come to this site I have the strongest urge to buy,buy ,buy..lol...is Sephora using subliminal messaging???? LMAO,Just Kidding about the subliminal messages to make us need or desire a certain object. hahaha

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 206 replies
  • 321 hearts
  • 63 in conversation
    • tehprincessjenn
    • wendyomgwar
    • Manda
    • jojobe
    • seemee22
    • weeeeweeeeeee