Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

My summer empties, love the fab Hydrating Serum , Protini, clinic Surge concentrate, differin, and I replace my toothbrush head every two weeks! 

Left side are my loves, right side are my dislikesLeft side are my loves, right side are my dislikesThings I probably won’t repurchaseThings I probably won’t repurchaseThings I love and will repurchaseThings I love and will repurchase

@sarahshter This is glorious and so satisfying. I remember using th FAB Hydrating serum a really long time ago and liking it, how is it different from the Clinique one. Do they do the same thing essentially or is there a difference.

@sarahshter I think that's just about the most impressive amount of empties that I've ever seen.  Wow.

I've always tried to be a bit of an over-achiever, LOL.  I was so determined to use up things that were almost done so I could make room for new purchases.  My husband asked what the total dollar amount of empty products I had sitting on the table and of course... I lied! 

@sarahshter If I still had a husband I would have lied also! LOL 😂 Unless a man uses skin care products they don’t have a clue about the costs! 

Great job, @sarahshter!  Skin care is what I plow through most often, so I understand!

Wow that's incredible! Really makes me want to amp up my game and finish the 50 half finished bottles and jars I have everywhere...

...summer empties? 😳 that’s like 5 years worth of goods for me, @sarahshter! Don’t know if I should congratulate you or gently suggest slowing down😂

@sarahshter  That's a lot of empties, inspiration 🙂

Image result for whoa gif

Anonymous Insider

My empties for August. Quite a few this month.

🙂 : Loved it and will repurchase.

😕 : It was ok. I wished it worked better for my skin.

☹️ : Did not work out for me.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

@jredknapp Just curious why you didn't like the vs masks-...

@Anonymous Just curious why you didn't like the vs masks-lavender & green tea? I just used the lavender, liked the smell & fit but wasn't crazy about the jelly that was impossible to rub in & got everywhere! It's like the inside of a ice pack bag 😒
Anonymous Insider

Re: @jredknapp Just curious why you didn't like the vs masks-...

@sonnydee Yes! They were messy as heck, weren’t they?! Both the masks were literally disintegrating while I was putting it on my face! Funny that you said that it was like the insides of an ice pack bag because that was exactly what I thought too! What made me really dislike them was that there was an ingredient in the masks that triggered my rosacea. My skin was all red when I took the masks off which defeated the point of a calming mask.

Love the smiley faces @Anonymous wish I could figure that out! 

Anonymous Insider

If you’re using the iPhone, on the photo itself, you can click edit and there is a markup button. You can then add a text where you can add the smiley faces. Hope that helps! 😀

I am with you on the OH eye gel, I decluttered mine after a couple of uses, @Anonymous. Very surprised about the DE-was it too heavy for your skin?

Anonymous Insider

I know! I was surprise too about the Ole Henriksen eye gel. I usually love his products. It just didn't do much at all to my under eyes. The DE was not bad but I did not love it. I actually felt it was not moisturizing enough for me. My skin didn't feel parched but I felt like something was missing.

Hi @jredknapp,

Great empties! I love the OLEHENRIKSEN - Nurture Me™ Moisturizing Crème, not only does it smell amazing and Delicious. I've found that it really sinks into my skin adding additional moisture! 🙂

Warmest regards,

Helen

Anonymous Insider

Thanks Helen! Ole Henriksen Nurture me is one of my HGs! I keep going back to it even if I venture to try something else. It does give my dry skin just enough moisture plus it calms my rosacea down.

RE: Empties

August Haircare empties! The Briogeo hair mask and Amika the Kure shampoo/conditioner are game changers and immediately went on my repurchase list! Dry shampoo is always a staple for me, but I currently have 10 bottles of various dry shampoos in stock, so no repurchases yet!!! This is a good one, though! Rest wasn’t that impressive, for me...

RE: Empties

August empties!! I love the smashbox mascara for everyday looks very natural. For the perfume samples i really enjoyed the nest indigo and my husband loves it too. Both cleansers are my favourite they do an amazing job! I use the FAB cleanser in the shower and the origins day and night.

Nah- hate he smell of the LP, bare minerals is okay just don’t wear bronzer very often, LM is too dark for meNah- hate he smell of the LP, bare minerals is okay just don’t wear bronzer very often, LM is too dark for me

Loves- Lancôme genifique is amazing, BTS is great but I also like th drugstore dupe lash paradise, have backups of all of these !Loves- Lancôme genifique is amazing, BTS is great but I also like th drugstore dupe lash paradise, have backups of all of these !

LikesLikes

8,140 Replies
testing