Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: RE: Re: Empties

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the egg one!

RE: Empties

Is it just me or is it supper satisfying to see everyone’s empties!?!? I don’t know why but I love to see what everyone is using/trying.

Re: RE: Empties

I love it too! There is something so satisfying about seeing finished products. 

Empties

My October edition to the trash society Meh/not for me: The KVD eyebrow was hard to work with. The bouncy mask (so cute, thanks @eshoe) was very hydrating. I saved it for after I had been in the sun all day running around a crop maze but 😢 it was still to hydrating for my oily skin, it broke me out. Likes: I think @Shosh85 wanted a quick review for when I tried the creme HK. this was my first & the one I was most excited for since it's geared toward my skin. Tbh, it wasn't anything special, the blemish I had may* have dried up quicker. the serum was thicker than other creme shops & soaked in almost immediately on my chest but was tacky on my cheeks, & it left a "haze" on my skin. it was gone in the morning so no big deal. But it looked like I self tanned (that's the best way i can describe it) I'm gonna use the mask again., my skin looked good the next morning, maybe it was just my eyes playing tricks on me. @eshoe, dermal has been added to my wish list whenever I kill some of my masks stash. thank you for sending it to me! my loves: thank you @itsfi for the steam mask. I used it after a stressful day & (sighhhhh😍) it was great. I found the lavender ones on amazon. 40 items total, not bad!

Re: Empties

@sonnydeeNice empties! What is that ulta fig lotion?

@Samtian .it smelled good but it was a pretty thin formula, maybe that's why it was discontinued? I already threw out that trash bag. Sorry couldn't be more helpful.

@sonnydee Thank you so much for letting me know about the HK mask! It sounds like it may have some promise! I still need to try this one, so at least it's good to know it's not a complete dud! 👍🤗 

No, not a dud @Shosh85. I wish they made the mask to look like hello kitty. Like how they do with the animal masks you know?. 

@sonnydee Right?! I was actually really hoping they would look like the characters on the package! 😥 I still think they're cute though! 😉

Glad the Dermal worked for you, @sonnydee@KrishAtl uses them and that’s how I found out about them:)

Nice job @sonnydee! I felt the same about the KVD brow pomade. I didn't feel like I got a good use out of it because the sample was not the best execution. They all dried up within a day or two.

thanks @Lazybeautybeast. agree on the pomade. I thought a...

thanks @Lazybeautybeast. agree on the pomade. I thought about depotting it into a sealable container but....to me it wasn't worth the trouble maybe cause my eyebrows are to thin (on purpose). I don't like the thick or wet look.

42 empties and declutter this month 🙂 

Loves:

IMG_0676.jpg

New to me were the kopari scrub, clarisonic scrub, and Lancer oil. The kopari scrub reminds me of the herbivore as there is a little bit of oil left behind to help moisturize (a lot of people dont like that about herbivore but I'm super dry and love it), it also has a nice subtle sweet scent. The clarisonic scrub was good and gritty, which is what I prefer. I loved the lancer oil, very hydrating and absorbed great. I bought a FS of the kopari and will probably get the beauty fix box (I think it was beauty fix) that has a FS of lancer oil this month, but I would purchase it at full price also.

Likes/okay

IMG_0677.jpg

Rodial bee venom- no harm no foul but nothing extraordinary. I was excited about this and kinda bummed that it was all hype.

Human and kind scrub- mostly body gel with some random scrub particles, not enough scrub or grit for me. 

Aurelia glow serum- Liked but I prefer more hydration with my serum. It was good for summer but wouldn't be enough for me now in the winter.

Omorovizca night cream- A little lighter than I prefer, especially going into winter. Another good for summer product for me. I'd use again but at the price I need something more useful for all seasons. 

Malin Detox mask- I HAD NO CLUE THIS WAS A BUBBLE MASK or whatever so I put it on and it turned into shaving cream texture. It was fun to wear and I could feel it working or so I thought, but when I washed it off everything was pulled to the top but not really cleared out if you will. I'd have to use this more to give an effective review. 

No and declutter

declutterdeclutternono

September and October empties. Loves. Charlotte Tilbury brow gel is my new love.Loves. Charlotte Tilbury brow gel is my new love.

Likes.Likes.

Just ok, nothing specialJust ok, nothing special

Meh. I don’t know what wrong with Eve Lom cleansers. Product is great, but it smells like turkey leftovers two weeks after Thanksgiving :(Meh. I don’t know what wrong with Eve Lom cleansers. Product is great, but it smells like turkey leftovers two weeks after Thanksgiving 😞

Wtf? Totally useless thing which costs a lot.Wtf? Totally useless thing which costs a lot.

@Sansara...bee venom?! I was stung by a bee over two weeks ago and my hand is still red lol. Lines are still there and it's definitely not any firmer...since the swelling went down. Lol.

@SamtianYeah, bee venom, dragon blood. Be honest dear manufacturer and just write: chemical and oil production leftovers 🙂

Ha ha, your thoughts on Eve Lom and Rodial made me laugh, @Sansara. The Eve Lom definitely has a ‘unique’ scent. A very medicinal EO blend... it’s taking me some getting used to 😉

Empties

October empties! Loves from left (Briogeo, etc) to Just okay on the right. Other photo NOs and declutters.

October empties! I have never been so happy to see my trash 😂 It was a good month skincare/haircaire wise. 

LovesLoves

Spoiler
 Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel : This blown me away. It changed my skin overnight. for real!!
Purity 3-in-1 cleanser : Super gentle, perfect for sensitive skin
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4play Shower Gel : Most luxurious shower gel i ever used. Love the smell and the texture. Smell last but not too powerful, doesn't dry out my skin.
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips : Really nice to tighten the pores instantly and removes superficial impurities
Caudalie Eye Lifting Balm : Didn't give me melia, it's moisturizing and absorbs quickly
Moroccanoil Hydrating styling cream : Smells really good and hydrates nicely. I apply it on my ends in very small quantity.
Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting in Candlelight : Gorgeous glow from within, nice color, not too blinding and looks good when used as a primer under foundation.

Likes & just okayLikes & just okay

Spoiler
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes : I like them and the ingredients list is nice. I would buy again this does a great job.
Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser : I like this. It's nice if you want to combine cleanser+exfoliator. I think it's better for dry skin though.
Kate Sommerville ExfoliKate : Nice for my sensitive skin, i let it activate for 30-45 seconds maximum and i'm good to go.
Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding : I like this, but i think it's better when used with other pore cleansing product or if you use it multiple times a week
Ole Henriksen Counter Balance Oil Control Moisturizer : Was okay, but not for a long period of time, didn't control my oils much.
Murad Eye Lift Firming Treatment : Quick treatment, helps brighten the undereye, don't know if it really lifts but it does tingle.
Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment : Love this, but after any glamglow mask my skin is always super red...I guess this is too strong for sensitive skin or i am reacting to a particular ingredient
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Wash : A little too frothy for my likings, but it does deep cleanses and you don't need a lot of product
Joico Kpak Color Therapy Conditioner : One of the best conditioner for damaged hair, my favorite when i bleach my hair.
Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer : Despite the weird cocoa sent i love this moisturizer, it absorbs super quick when you're in a rush.

Meh & not for meMeh & not for me

Spoiler
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Jelly Sheet Mask : The jelly mask fell apart when i try to fit it to my face. The serum didn't want to absorb. I would recommend the sleeping mask instead of the sheet mask.
DDG alpha beta extra strength daily peel : Didn't help my skin much.
Clinique Pep Start 2-in-1 exfoliating cleanser : Meh..
Caudalie Vinoperfect Cell Renewal Night Cream : This is a good cream, but was too thick for me. I feel like this is meant for mature skin.
Clinique Moisture Spurge Face Spray : Leaves a residue on the skin like it doesn't want to sink in.
Pantene Dry Shampoo : Nothing against this particular dry shampoo. I don't know what it is about my hair, but dry shampoo just doesn't work...

That GlamGlow tends to cause red skin, @ellem24. I tried it a couple of times and most recently while it didn’t turn it red, it was far too drying for my skin. 💗 that Bum Bum shower gel!!!

RE: Empties

Loves Likes Meh

8,134 Replies
testing