Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Thank You so much @RGbrown!  I'll get the hang of this yet! lol

I edit out spelling/grammatical errors on mine all the time, @missjeanie😊

Empties

December empties. My loves are repurchase products. Likes are possible product repurchases. I cannot repurchase the Smashbox Dark Lip Primer, which makes me sad. My skin also has improved this year that I no longer need the Becca Ever Matte Primer nor the Murad Rapid Relief. My breakouts were few this year. Plus I learned Salicylic Acid was too harsh. Once I discontinued my active breakout time was even less. Success! Looking forward to another year of more healthier skin.

December empties

Spoiler

IMG_0824.JPG

@suzyo Have you tried Olaplex No4? It's like bathing your hair in silk! 

Hmmm ok I’ll have to try this. Thanks for tip @GG8!!!

@GG84 Yup! I'm only halfway through it, a little goes such a long way. My hair was frizzy and breaking because of hard water and the whole Olaplex line changed it.

I just got a sample of this! So glad to hear great reviews!

@missjeanie I hope you love it as much as I do 🙂

December empties E88C76C6-05EE-4142-AF9E-33ECF9BB93E9.jpeg

Spoiler

Tonymoly the black tea serum - I didn’t notice anything using this 

Drunk elephant protini 

Bum bum cream - I’m different from a lot of people as I didn’t care for the scent

FAB radiance pads - I didn’t like how these smelled either

The creme shop clear up skin was my favorite mask this month 

I had that Tony Moly black tea serum as well and didn't find it did anything either... But it did have a really pretty scent!

i'm with you on the bum bum cream @emaisgr8!! you are not alone

@emaisgr8 I agree with you on the Bum Bum cream. Unfortunately, I can’t tolerate the scent without getting a headache. Absolutely love  Crème Shop masks. I was luck enough to buy 2 packs of the “Clear up skin” at TJMaxx

@Mrose251 That is a great find at TJMaxx!

A bit of housecleaning, this was the last of 2018 empties.1A0E7A30-8336-4B38-9B8A-F4D994CB31E3.jpeg

@eshoe Nice! I have literally all those masks I still need to try!! I'm super excited to try the Whole Foods one! I've been hearing such great things about it!

I haven’t had a bad Whole Foods mask yet @Shosh85 😄

Late November empties 82A9801A-3E41-4279-9A50-7C3B7DF025DF.jpeg

Spoiler

South mane eye gels 

Ulta eye makeup remover 

Tonymoly the chok chok green tree watery cream was a nice and lightweight 

The stand out was MAC false lashes extreme mascara. I loved it and will repurchase when needed. 

Of the masks - the life of beauty tea tree and ho ey was wonderful for soothing my skin. I got it at Walmart and haven’t seen it yet. 

The megrhythm steam eye mask was also a new favorite. 

RE: Empties

I feel kinda silly asking this, but do you guys save your empties for something? I always get rid of an empty bottle once I use the product. Is there a way to recycle them or something?

I save my minis of my hg stuff so i can refill them when...

I save my minis of my hg stuff so i can refill them when i travel. ie: tatcha water cream, belif aqua bomb, my shampoo & conditioners, even some perfume minis. I clean them out between uses with alcohol of course. 😉 I recycle the plastic/glass if its able to be recycled (plastic #1 & #2 in my area) I trash the actual trash. @AshleyAlynn.

Re: RE: Empties

I recycle my plastic containers and wash out my glass ones to reuse for travel/misc/saving extra serum from sheet masks for DIY masks, etc. @AshleyAlynn. I toured the recycling center in my city, and asked about beauty/cosmetic containers. Mine accepts them, but not all cities do (mine also prefers the lids attached if you’re going to recycle the lid, otherwise the lids can get stuck and jam the sorting machines). You could ask just to make sure. Shampoo/conditioner/shower gel/mouthwash bottles even...there’s a lot that we don’t usually think about! 

8,140 Replies
testing