Empties

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

(0) Hearts

I'm quite glad to see I'm not the only one who was unimpressed with that product ! 

Hopefully you can finish both of these concealers soon enough Smiley Happy 

I have a sample of that Water Bank Serum I've been meaning to try. May I ask what skin type you have?

Njattana, I actually have combination skin and I noticed a great difference with my skin after one single use Smiley Very Happy 

[ Edited ]

Lots of empties from January!

FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender-2.jpg

Love

ACT Braces care mouthwash

Clarins Daily Energizer Cream (I can't tell you how much it's taken me to finish this)

Colgate Prevident Toothpaste

Drybar Sake Shampoo and Conditioner

Exfolikate

Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

Lush Sandstone

Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion

OH Power Peel

Shiseido Cotton Pads

TonyMoly Makgeolli mask

Okay

Clinique liquid facial soap

Creatures of the Sea - Sea Otter Ortho Elastics (can these ever really be worth reviewing?)

Lush Reindeer Rock soap

Lush Santa Belly Jelly

Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel

OH cleansing wipes

TonyMoly lemon mask

TonyMoly red wine mask

Hate

Glamglow Supermud

Mario Badescu Hydro moisturizer

Missing

I had an empty L'Occitane hand cream which I can't find

What did you love about Sake Bomb? I have pretty thick hair and am on the lookout for a great shampoo and conditioner and have never tried Drybar.

(0) Hearts

My hair is very fine and straight with a slight curl at the end so it's hard to find a shampoo that balances everything out. Sake cleaned my hair without stripping it and it looked and felt softer. I still prefer my Living Proof PHD above all else, but this is definitely a great second!

See. You have a lot. What is Santa's Belly? I love all the Lush names. 

I've never finished a perfume vial in my life, so 4 in a month always impresses me.

I'm trying to keep up! Smiley Happy

m26430 explained it perfectly, it's actually quite fun to use in the shower. However my shower look like a murder scene from all the red dye 

I know the feeling. I bought Rainbow Fun for my boys and my shower gets dyed whatever color they play with.

Santa's Belly is a shower jelly. So basically a solid jello-like shower gel Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I totally debated getting that shower jelly when they had the BOGO sale, but ended up getting some super potent bath bombs instead.

Awesome Lush empties. I've yet to try my Reindeer soap. Glad to hear you enjoyed the TonyMoly Makgeolli mask, I've been meaning to get that one. 

IMG_7121.jpg

LOVE

Sabon Body Gel Polisher in Patchouli Lavender Vanilla. I definitely would like to repurchase this once I get through the rest of my body washes. If I was rich, I'd use this as hand soap, as it leaves skin baby soft and exfoliated.

Has Macadamia Oil Shampoo & Conditioner. Ulta didn't send my samples, so I messaged customer service through Facebook. The CS rep apologized and shipped me samples—nothing special, but I thought it was a nice gesture. This C&S was one of those samples, and I love it. My hair felt so soft! And luckily, it's drugstore, as I refuse to pay high-end prices for shampoo. I'll repurchase when I get through my other shampoos.

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed in Opal. I've been interested in the various Becca highlighters for a while and swatched them a bunch of times. For some reason, I decided Moonstone was the best for me and own it in pressed and liquid forms. Of course, now that I own it, I rarely reach for Moonstone—but Opal! Why did I ever pass you by? I'm on a highlighter no-buy, but if that ever changes, Opal will go to the top of my list.

HATE

When Travelmate mask. I bought every mask When makes during the F&F sale because I figured it would be a good opportunity to try the line. Well, at least I didn't pay full price for them, as I've disliked every one of them. Every When mask I've used has been mediocre. They aren't actively harmful to my skin, but I never feel like my skin is extra moisturized or reaps any other benefits the masks say they give. Hard pass.

Dr. Jart All That Contours Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask. While the When masks may not be harmful, I don't believe that to be the case with this mask. The lower portion stretches over your ears (I guess to temporarily firm up your jowly bits?). However, my ears stick out quite a bit, so the mask pulled at them. It didn't hurt, but it did turn them red from the tension. I only used this as a laugh (it came in a Dr. Jart mask kit), but I'd never buy it on its own. If you want a laugh as well, check out my incredible sexxxy photo of me wearing it in the mask thread.

Lorac Porefection Concealer. A random sample I picked up somewhere. The color wasn't a very good match, but I thought I'd try it for a while to see if I at least liked the formula. I did not. It creased and applied patchily.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation. The color match was pretty good, but like the concealer, this applied patchily. It was also oddly thick. I know it's full coverage, but it shouldn't be like spreading actual paint on your face.

(0) Hearts

Great empties.  I especially enjoy reading the reviews of the sheet masks because I'm just getting into them and there seems to be such a huge price discrepency between some of the ones I'm seeing in local Asian shops and for sale on Sephora, Birchbox, etc. so it's interesting to see what is worth it and what isn't

I recently tried the Farmacy mask too and really enjoyed it. The mask was soaked with product compared to others I've tried.  I don't see it listed above so I assume you didn't love it but also didn't hate it?

(0) Hearts

Yeah, anything I don't list was OK but otherwise not noteworthy. I agree that it was super soaked with product, but I don't know that my skin felt so amazingly luxuriously soft afterward like I expected. I have two other Farmacy masks to try, though, so maybe I'll like those better.

I have been thinking about trying the When masks but I will probably just get one now to try them,this saves me from getting them all and being disappointed.

I didn't like the Tarte foundation either, I looked so cakey

Agree!

Loves: I will eventually or have already repurchased some of this items

image.jpeg

Alright: wouldn't repurchase but I wouldn't mind using again

image.jpeg

The Blush Batiste is my holy grail dry shampoo. Can't count how many times I've repurchased Smiley Very Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments