I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
It's the Burberry Earthy blush mini from the beauty box set they had when the brand launched at Sephora. I already bought the FS replacement lol. I use it for contour basically every day, it's great for my fair/light skin and for once not too warm.
That one specifically is the wrong color, too dark and too pink. I have another in a better color match that I'll keep until I use it up, but in general they are too sheer for my personal preference.
I have that NYX color corrector but never use it. I received a sample of 3 of the Becca color correctors and really liked Papaya. I never really used correctors so I pulled out the NYX but there was no comparison. I went ahead and purchased the full size Becca in papaya.(it was in my haul pic from yesterday)
I've been getting better at using up things! Let me know if you have questions or would like some feedback.
Loved (have or will purchase):
Liked (would like to try some more):
Okay (Wouldn't buy but did the job):
Like but I've had for awhile so time to toss:
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
Some of my empties from April that I remembered to keep:
Cleansing Tissue from Daiso- effectively removed my makeup with no burning.
Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 moisturizer- makeup applied very well on top!
NARS Deep Throat- this color will always be my jam
B&BW Endless Weekend body cream- my new favorite scent. I usually get EVERY last bit before I toss them out.
Tresemme dry shampoo- it made my scalp itch
Yes to Grapefruit facial wipes- burned
Origins GinZing eye cream- didn't see any difference
Just for Funsies:
My 7-8 months worth of empties!
Loved and will/already have repurchased:
Andalou Natural apricot cleansing milk
Clinique superbalm lip treatment (LOVE)
Clinique moisture surge face spray
Living Proof Full shampoo & conditioner
Fresh seaberry booster
La Roche Posay toleriane ultra (this is my 5th? or 6th bottle)
Mediheal and Lovemore sheetmasks
-L;Occitane Amande Showergel with almond oil
- OGX: Coconut Milk Shampoo
- Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Exotic Body Scrub
- Ole Henriksen: The Clean Truth - cleansing cloths brightening
- Plackers Right angle (seems to work better for me then the regular floss picks)
- Schick Intuiton shave replacement pack
- Jimmy Choo Ilicit Perfume x2
- Chloe - Roses de Chloe Perfume
- Yves Saint Laruent - Black Opium
- Prada Candy perfume
- La Vie Est Belle - Perfume x2
- Benefit fakeup 01 light
Generic cotton rounds (they are cheap & they work!)
- Aim Precision Floss picks
- Marc Jacobs - Decadence
- Ralph Laurence - Midnight Romance
meh/ok/not for me
- Marc Jacobs - Mod Noir perfume
- Marc Jacobs- Daisy Dream perfume
- Ole Henriksen - Visual Truth eye creme for all skin types (this wasn't bad but it wasn't exceedingly good so I put it in the likes category)
- Versace Bright crystal perfumex2
- Versace - Eros Pour Femme Perfume
- Paco Rabanne - Eau De Toilette
- Dr. Jart- BB beauty Balm
* Tony Moly Pureness 100 Elasticity sheet mask. (Just took it off a few minutes ago and my skin feels great.)
* PTR Un-Wrinkle 24K Gold sheet mask. (Such a gimmick, I know, but I think my skin did look better, or at least I convinced myself that it did.)
* Shiseido sunscreen. (I've enabled a few BTers to buy this, hope they like it as much as I do. The very thin formula makes it great for wearing under makeup.)
* UD anti-aging primer. (A classic for a reason and this little tube lasted me forever and a half. My most repurchased item.)
* Sephora eye makeup remover wipe. (A sample I liked? Shocking. I'd consider buying these for travel. It was surprising both gentle and effective.)
* Tony Moly Panda's Dream eye mask. (Maybe not a true hate, but I'm disappointed it doesn't really do anything. I have two left that I'll use up, but I'd never repurchase.)
* Erborian exfoliating scrub. (It didn't do much to remove dead skin at all.)
* Amazing Cosmetics concealer. (Absolutely awful. The consistency was too thick and it creased like mad.)
* Hourglass liquid lipstick in Muse. (The formula was terrible.)
* Illamasqua lipstick. (This is so old, it's from when Sephora still sold Illamasqua. I've tried two Illamasqua lipsticks and both have been very dry and crumbly, so I'm not too sad it's not sold here anymore.)
I love the shiseido sunscreen I used to buy this all the time and wore it under my makeup also. I forgot was is called the extra smooth?? I have quite a few mini facial lotions with SPF to work through first
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
Ouhhhh, you've been pampering yourself quite a bit with the facemasks!
That sunscreen is in a lineup. I'm using sunscreens up in order of expiration date. There was a little sunscreen buying blitz I went through last year and I may have a little too much.
And I agree on the sephora makeup wipes! They're great for on planes! The take off everything and don't burn. I keep a couple on my end table for especially lazy nights as well!