Empties

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I really loved that Beauty Protector detangler spray! It smelled so good and worked very well. I will probably purchase that at some point but I think it's a Birchbox exclusive right?

I think so.  I can't find it anywhere else!  I liked it a lot too!

Sorry for a dumb question - what's a passion party??

Not a dumb question!  It's like a tupperware party but for...adult...*cough*...playthings.  Think that episode of SATC with the rabbit.  It's super awkward but that shave gel is great!  

I feel so naïve....

They sell shaving cream?? I can figure out what for; just thought it would be more "rabbit" related (that was a hilarious episode BTW) 😊 

They also had a really nice body scrub!  I guess they have bath products for people that are too embarrassed to buy anything else *cough-me-cough*

Alright.  Here are my empties for July and August combined.  image.jpgimage.jpg

And here is a picture of the products I have already purchased/repurchased/have plans to purchase.image.jpg

(0) Hearts

That's my favorite sunscreen!! 

(0) Hearts

You're really good at going through products. **Inspiration**

Snaps for all the sunscreen!  So many empties!!

(0) Hearts

I have an empty Neutrogena somewhere, but I cannot find it. I finished it weeks ago and everyone knows better than to throw out my empties. As much as it catches a lot of flak, I wish I had it with me on my recent trip. I burned so badly, but this stuff keeps me from burning. I finally finished that PTR face cream recently as well.

(0) Hearts

Wow.  I've been excited to share my upcoming empties because I'm also doing a combined post for July and August and have been dutifully using things up and have been pretty proud of making a good dent in both my regular sized products and some of my samples.  But it's nothing compared to your empties  Great job.

wowwwww!  you've gone through a lot of product!  I'm so stingy with my product, using just enough, so it lasts a lonnng time.  I never really throw away more than three things at a time.

I'm a slatherer then!  I love using my stuff.  I don't think I go a day without using a sample or finishing something. It makes me feel good to be working through my stuff.  Makes the shopping addiction seem justifiable. 

That sunscreen is probably the love of my life. How did you kill off so many bottles?? Do you go full bod on it?

[ Edited ]

I love it!  It feels powdery on as far as sunscreens go!  I'm a sun fearing M word survivor.  Every two hours. I don't like it for my face though cause it leaves a white cast.    A full bottle is only supposed to last two or three days at the beach if you use the reccomended 1ounce on your body.  Plus I was forced to go camping so my use went up.  😉

(0) Hearts

Since you are a sunscreen expert, what do you recommend for face?  I need mineral only sunscreens for face because chemical sunscreens make my break out!  I rarely ever apply sunscreen on my body  Smiley Sad  but I avoid the sun like a vampire, says my husband.

(0) Hearts

Ah, see I only use it on my face and hands. (I m covered wrist to ankle usually). I can understand going through thst many if used for body daily. 

I'm impressed with all the sunscreen! Smiley Wink 

Is that the regular La Petite Robe Noir? I'm wearing the Couture version today and trying not to fall in love with it. 

yep just the regular one.   I tried the couture one!  It's delicious!   

image.jpgthese are my empties for August so far-- trying to de clutter and use up samples as much as possible (though I add more to my stockpile daily ) 

favorites: 

simple micellar water 

lush veganese conditioner 

YSL fusion ink foundation

drjart bb cream 

haaaaaaaaaaated:

bite agave lip mask-- dehydrated my lips worse than vaseline

mac luster shadows are a bust in my book

diorsnow melt away makeup remover was less than impressive 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments