I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
I am just finishing off Nutrix (not the body formula). I loved it at first but grew not to like it as I used more. It is so sticky that whenever I tried to use it in other places, I just got annoyed. I can handle sticky on my face before bed, by not my hands and feet. Anyway, I may give the body one a try down the road.
I am super impressed with everything you used in such a short period of time. Lots of awesome products, too. There are so many I already love or am dying to try.
I had a lot of half empty products and like I said the move really motivated me not to let so many good products go to waste!
I absolutely love nutrix (body) and hate the other one. I had the exact same feeling as you. I hate feeling sticky or "greasy" it was a no no for me.
I just emptied my trash under my vanity yesterday. Next time I'll take a pic of my empties. Although I don't think they're as exciting as these are but I like to see/read the reviews of the products other people used up.
January Empties (Disclaimer: I have been trying hard to use up stuff in my stash before moving onto new things. I think it shows)
- Johnson’s baby lotion vanilla oatmeal- good body lotion, not too scented, moisturizing but not greasy
- Tree hut shea sugar scrub almond honey- holy grail body scrub
- OH eye lift-part of my daily routine
- FAB ultra repair cream- didn’t like it for my face but it worked wonders on my feet
- OH sheer transformation-part of my daily routine
- E.L.F. lip exfoliator- this is the only stuff that works when my lips are so dry they are peeling
- Guerlain LdP- Love, trying to use up samples to put off buying a full size
- OH power peel
- NARS stick concealer
- BITE dual luminous crème lipstick musk/lychee- perfect nude for me
- YSL touché éclat in No 2
- Korres wild rose sleeping facial- my face drinks this up during the winter
- Doir abricot cream- Will forever repurchase awesome for my nails
- Fresh sugar lemon perfume- love the smell but it doesn't last long
- LOccitane hand cream
Liked but will not purchase
- Living proof no frizz shampoo and conditioner
- Algenist complete eye renewal balm
- Loccitane divine cream
- Phyto secret de nuit
- OH the clean truth clothes (I like the MAC clothes better)
- Maybelline mega plush mascara
- OH blue/black berry mask
- Shiseido eye masks
Did not like
- Living proof full shampoo and conditioner
- Dermadoctor KP duty
- Soap and glory flake away
- Texas tea volumizing conditioner
- Crabtree and evelyn evelyn rose hand therapy
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
I can't beleive you finished your dior cream! Mine is almost half gone after almost a year.
I'm trying to work on my stash as well. So much clutter has already cleared since October! I just got excited cause I got to move onto a new body wash!
Nice job! I am trying to do the same... I can't save all this stuff to photograph though. If something is empty, I have to toss it immediately. Always reduce the clutter!!
I have to put it in a bin behind the door in the bathroom that way I can't see it. I hate clutter too! If you do find a way to save it up until the end of the month it is very rewarding to see all the stuff at the end. *Almost* justifies more purchases! haha
- Korres wild rose nightly facial
- UD eyelash enhancer (this stuff really worked, and yet they discontinued it)
- Dior IT lash
- Dior maximizer serum
- Dior lip glow
- Super goop sunscreen oil (I use this on my arms and legs)
Liked but will not purchase
- GlamGlow (I like the Korres nightly facial better)
I like that it looks like you have dug product out of the lippie. I've been doing that with a Fresh balm and have just enough to finish it for good before I go to sleep tonight.