I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
What are your thoughts on that Lush Argan Body Conditioner? I almost picked it up a few months ago but thought any moisturizing body wash or lotion would essentially be doing the same thing?
I buy it mostly for the scent. I do think a good quality body lotion does a better job at moisturizing than a body conditioner, although I will say it helps to use both when I have extremely dry skin.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
You did great. I have a foil of that BHA I was looking forward to trying. If it did not do much for you in that big size, the foil is probably going to be useless.
Unless I hate the hotel offerings, like Shine at Sheraton, I tend to take home all the products. Some I use faster than others, but I always get to all of them eventually. We actually just stayed at Sheraton over the weekend, and I took the rest of the product. Once they're opened, the cleaning staff does not do anything productive with them.
It was a nice little mitt, which made removal very easy and convenient. The wipe was not overly wet or dry. I used it to remove regular polish, and it worked well. I try to always test these on glitter polishes, but it has been a long time since I used a glitter polish. I prefer the Ulta wipe to this one, but I started wishing Ulta would make theirs into a mitt after using this.
- Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer in Medium- this matches my self-tanned skin perfectly and love the way it feels on my face. This is my new Holy Grail BB cream. I'll be getting the one in Light for fall and winter.
- Ponds Origina Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes- love the quilted texture and it got all my makeup off without killing my eyes.
- Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion- this would be my Holy Grail shadow primer if they didn't have the Anti-Aging version I use.
- Hair Chemist Coconut Oil Deep Repair Masque- I finally found my Holy Grail hair conditioner in this. My hair is more manageable and less frizzy after using this. I bought the full size tub of this.
- Bliss Multi-"Face"-eted Clay Mask- this gets my face so clean and gets the gunk out of my pores.
- Avon Bubble Delight Blushing Kiss Bubble Bath
- Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer/ Glisten Blush- The blush happens to be my everyday spring and summer blush. The bronzer was pretty good but too warm for contouring.
- Smashbox lip gloss in Natural- this was part of a set I bought at Beauty Brands a few years ago. The color is a good darker rosy nude.
- reFresh Dry Shampoo- great scent and very little white residue. I can use this everyday without buildup. Too bad it was on clearance at Sally when I bought it.
- Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla Pillow Mist- like to use these on my pillow and sheets before going to bed. I like the Lavender Chamomile scent better.
- Colgate Optic White Toothpaste- it made my teeth a little whiter, but not gleaming white.
- Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser- got my face very clean.
- Urban Decay Eden Eyeshadow Primer Potion- this formula was so thick and hard to blend. I'll stick with my Anti-Aging formula.
- Sephora Express Eye Makeup Remover Wipe- this did not get off all of my eye makeup.
- Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream- after a month or so, I still had (and have) dark circles. At this point, it would take a miracle to get rid of my under eye circles.
I just recently started using UD's Original Eye Primer, and I love it! I've had deluxe samples of it sitting in my stash for so long, thinking primers don't work, yada yada yada. I seriously can't believe I put up with creasing for this long and waited all this time to finally try it!
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
Final empties for July!
Love (have repurchased, will repurchase):
Carol's Daughter Hair Milk
Like (may or may not repurchase):
Lush Snowcake Soap
Dolce Body Lotion (felt like a primer, but the scent is nice enough)
Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil
Alien Fragrance samples x2
Disney H2O Grapefruit Bergamot Conditioner x2
Caudalie Premier Cru The Elixir x2 (almost a love, want to try more)
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine (almost a love, want to try more)
Dislike (no plans to repurchase):
DevaCurl No Poo (all I could notice was the peppermint oil and menthol on my scalp)
Drybar Sake Bomb Shampoo (too drying)
Interesting. Wonder if that formulation of No Poo is different than what I have. I'm usually really sensitive to peppermint oil and menthol and don't get that feeling from the No Poo at all.