I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
It was a slog, that's for sure. I haven't worn products in my hair for years, so it sat abandoned in my shower for a long time. Toward the very, very end of it, I cheated and just used it every day until it was gone, probably stripping my hair of some essential oils in the process. (But I also have a hair mask to get through, so maybe this will inspire me to break it out more.)
january was a BIG empties month for me!!!
LOVES - would repurchase until the day i die! these have reached the level of i don't need to look to see if there is anything better because i found the heavens
- devacurl one condition - total hg status
- devacurl ultra defining gel - total hg status
- glysomed hand cream - i use this stuff on my hands, feet and body...it saves me from canadian winters!
- nivea essentials - i finished a lip balm!!! i love this stuff...keeps my lips from become a cracked mess
LIKES - these were good, i liked them, i would probably repurchase...but i'm still looking to see if there is something better
- devacurl spray gel - this was good - i actually really liked it so it probably shouldn't be here - but its not necessary for my hair routine
- clinique bottom lash mascara
- sephora solid cleanser
- bareskin foundation - i think i love this the most in the spring/fall
- elf lash and brow clear mascara
NO JUST NO
- almay oil free makeup remover - WHY WHY DO I BOTHER TRYING WITH THESE WIPES?!?!
- ponds wet cleansing towelettes
- almay lashcare gentle eye makeup remover pads - sure...gentle formula...too bad they don't take my eye makeup off!
- rimmel scandal eyes
- goldwell eluman intensive care treatment - BLAHHHHHH I HATE THE SMELL!!!
- devacurl one condition
- glamglow thirsty mud
- algenist firming and lifting serum
- algenist complete eye renewal balm
- dior diorshow maximizer
- devacurl light defining gel - i prefer the ultra defining gel
- algenist anti-aging repair oil
- ud eyeshadow primer potion
- becca ever matte poreless primer
- lancome genifique
- lamer eye balm
- amore pacific age defense cream
- cover fx calming primer
- kiehl's hydro plumping serum
NO JUST NO
- benefit the porefessional agent zero shine
Great empties as usual! I have a few samples of the algenist oil,serum and eye balm. I'm too scared to try them though lol. Your empties might of convinced me to give them a try.
Woah! I'm impressed you finished that entire giant thing of the Deva Curl gel. Howl ing did it take you? I have the same size (though I'm pretty sure mine is the light defining gel, which I prefer...different strokes for different folks :-) ) that I bought whenever there was that vib and rouge point multiplier. I have a lot of longish (few inches past my shoulders), thick hair so I thought I would go through it more quickly than I have but it is only 1/4 of the way gone. The no poo and one condition I have been cruising through.
i'm going to say that the one condition and the gel lasted me about 9.5 months!!!! i have the no poo now going on 10 months and it's still got 1/4 of the bottle!!! i guess it makes sense since i technically only wash my hair (and my son his) once a week!!
i tried the light defining gel but found with the ultra i could go 3 days before i needed to do any touch ups to my hair!! i'm all about laziness!
I've given up on makeup removing wipes. A little oil and a dry cloth is all I need so I just carry a sample size of shu uemura cleansing oil around with me and some cotton pads in case I crash somewhere.
Every month is a big empties month for you. You're the most groomed person on BT (I know it).
I am not sure which I find more comical. Just say no or no just no. As usual, thanks for the laugh.
hahaha!!! thank the lord you can't see me right now!!! i would kill that myth!!!! its a combo of using things, being generous with what i use, and in the case of some things sharing with my son - devacurl was a 2 person journey!
alterna shampoo and conditioner
sephora perfection mist airbrush foundation
vichy capital soleil sunscreen (this is my favourite full body sunscreen)
shiseido ultimate sun protection cream. - nice for the face but leaves a white cast
lemon strip flash peel- I loved this! I still have multiple peels to go through but it's being considered for purchase
sugar lip balm- I have tons of these.
Mac cremesheenboy bait- super awesome buttery and a staple colour
l'oreal telescopic lash mascara- I really enjoyed this tube. I probably won't repurchase but it was a decent mascara for the money.
I think I have high pain tolerance because my girlfriend freaked out when we did a spa night together and ran and took it off. It burns for a minute and then I numb right up. I'm not sure if it's supposed to do that but I love the results! Super soft skin!