I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
I broke my own personal record this month with my empties - couldn't even fit them all on the counter at once for one big photo!
The biggest accomplishment would have to be that KVD concealer - I've had it since May 2012
Way too much to list here!
I have been on a mission to use up things and yesterday I purged all my foils, ds, and random gwp items I'll never use. I gave the items I won't use to my friends daughter and she was so happy so win win. I had many loves this month!
Loves. Already staple items or have repurchased.
Likes. The products were ok but there are better things out there so these won't be purchased.
Didnt like at all. Boo.
I need to get better about purging things I know I'll never use. I don't know why that's such a struggle for me, but thankfully with TSB's I've been good about passing on things I think others might like that I know I won't use.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
- Lush Rose Jam
- Nivea In Shower Lotion
- Indie Lee CoQ10 Toner
- Cover FX Drops
- Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub
- Beauty Blender solid cleanser
- Caudalie Instant Detox Mask
- OH Empower cleanser
- Verb Leave In Mist
- Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask
- Farmacy Lip Bloom in Honey Ginger
- Boscia Tsubaki Sleep Hydration Mask
- Living Proof PHD Shampoo and styling treatment
- Shiseido cotton
- Tatchia cleansing oil
- Boscia MakeUp BreakUp cleansing oil
- Tata Harper Honey Blossom Resurfacing Mask
- Sponge tip applicators
- Jack Black Lip Balm
- Revlon ColorSilk post color conditioner
- Glamglow Gravity Mud - HATE the smell and it didn't do anything for me anyways
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Cleansing oil/gel - Again, can't take the smell but it did remove makeup very well
- OH Truth Sugar Glow Polishing Mask - too harsh for my sensitive skin
- Lancome Visionnaire Nuit - decent but nothing to write home about
- Dior Hydra Life Jelly Sleeping Mask - I liked this and would definitely want to get a couple more foils
- MAC Prep & Prime skin - decent and since it's such a good size for a free sample I always get it when Nordstrom has it (if I'm placing an order anyways)
- Loreal Advanced Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight products - these are quite good actually but I still love my Living Proof PHD more
I apply it every night at bedtime so that helps to finish it. This was my first Farmacy one and now I'm using the Strawberry Basil which I also really like. I want to try all of them.