I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Loves: Josie maran Argan lotion, ole henriksen truth serum, Marc Jacobs highliner in brown out, nude skincare oil, paulas choice hylauranic acid booster, lancome definicilis and mascara primer, algenist overnight restorative cream. Meh: urban decay b6 spray, MUFE hydrating primer, philosophy miracle worker cream. Fresh soy eye makeup remover, skyn Iceland makeup remover wipes
I used up so many things in February that not everything would fit in one photo. Many loves this month and lots of empties overall so I would say February was a success Let me know if you want details on anything.
I received a 3-pack compliments of Farmacy a few months ago and really like them. I only have 1 mask left. They are absolutely soaked in product which is great. The only downside in my opinion is that the hole for your lips isn't big enough.
I haven't tried any other hydrogel masks so I can't compare.
I don't know how, for a month where I was mostly grieving and depressed and using next to nothing, I ended up getting through all of this product. I may have had a strong start to the month and I think some of these items I used the last few days...who knows.
These are from the month of February!
Here are my empties from Feb! Slowly but surely getting through my foil stash.
Ulta cotton pads (stock up on these when the point multipliers come around)
Dr. Jart Water Fuse Water-Full Hydrogel Mask
TCFS Dinoplatz Dear Brachiosaurus Blotting Paper (the actual blotting papers are a like, but the packaging and application method are wonderful!)
Sonicare toothbrush replacement head
Dove Advanced Care in Cool Essential (love the scent, but didn't notice a difference between the Advanced Care and the Normal Dove deodorant to justify the price difference)
Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head
Delux Size and Foils:
Clinique Lids, Lips and Lashes Make-up Remover
Black Phoenix Trading Post Snake Oil Hair Gloss (R.I.P my dear decant, when I finish more of my bottles I will get the full size of you ;~; )
Skin Inc Peel Gel
PC Hydralight Daily Mineral Complex SPF 30
LP Perfect Hair Day Shampoo
PTR Irish Moor Mud Mask (if I applied this to thickly my face burned and was red all the next day)
Fresh Age Delay Cream (felt heavy and greasy, but it was nice for those drier winter nights)
All other PC foils except for the Resist Mattifying fluid fluid, that was a hate.
My first empties post! I had been collecting empties until I finished the UD foundation. It was a long time coming. I didn't keep any foils because all of mine were sticky and gross, and I was too lazy to rinse them off.
- UD All Nighter (will purchase a full size of this too. I love facial sprays).
- UD Vitamin B6 Spray (I want to buy a full size of this too, but how many sprays can you have?)
- FAB Radiance Pads (will repurchase after I try the N.i.p pads)
- Marcelle Hydra C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel (bought a full size. This is my fave moisturizer)
- OH Truth Serum
- UD Naked Skin Foundation (I really like this. The finish is great and gives the amount of coverage I like, but the color match isn't perfect and this was the lightest color. I had it for a really long time so I'm not ready to buy a new one.)
- Dr Jart Dermaclear Micro Water
- Smashbox Primer Water (I liked it a lot, but there wasn't enough in the bottle to really make a decision. I have a bigger size bottle, but am waiting to start it until I finish the travel size MUFE spray)
- Diorshow Maximizer Lash Primer
- Loccitane shower oil
- Sephora Micellar Water (really great at getting makeup off but is waaaaay to perfumed for my eyes to handle. Will not repurchase)
- UD primer potion (it was ok. It was too dry for my eyes or maybe I just got a bad one. Either way I don't want another one)
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More
- Philosophy Time in a Bottle serum
- Coola makeup setting spray
Wow! I am so impressed that you've used up your UD foundation. I use mine like every other day and I'm not even 1/4 way done yet.
Looks like you loved a lot of things this month
Sticky empties are why I keep mine in a cheap Sephora tote bag (one of the holiday ones that's almost paper but not quite). Then I don't have to worry about product residue because they're only touching each other and a bag I can throw out if it ever gets gross.
Loves (will eventually repurchase/already have):
Ole 3 step skincare
NUDE rescue oil
Sephora Waterproof makeup remover
FAB facial cream
I liked the rest but probably won't purchase anytime soon.
I keep all of my empties in a Sephora bag on one of the shelves in our spare bedroom. When I finish something, it goes in that bag. It's out of the way and it doesn't look cluttered - it's just a bag!