I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
hi I peeped a glance at the wallflower you had an empty of,I love those! My fave one is the sensual amber one from bath & Body Works my other fave scent from bath & body works is twilight woods. just sharing faves from one bath and body fan to anther.
I think this is my biggest empties month yet!!
Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner- smells DIVINE
B&BW Pink Grapefruit Anti-Bac Soap
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
B&BW Fresh Cotton Wallflowers
Caudalie Vinosource Sorbet- slightly too oily for my skin, won't repurchase but excellent product
Bare Minerals Stroke of Light- LOVED, would repurchase for summer/tanner skin usage, but in my pale months this color isn't quite light enough
Origins Mega Mushroom Mask- loved! You can put this on and actually walk around the house and forget about it! Really comfortable mask, very hydrating.
The Balm Put a Lid on It Eyelid Primer- great primer, still prefer NARS or Benefit over this so far.
Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
REN Micro Polish Cleanser- love how creamy yet exfoliating this is, the smell not so much.
Fekkai Shea Butter Hair Mask
PTR Mega-Rich Body Lotino & Shower Gel
Soap & Glory Vit C Facial Wash- this was apparently discontinued?
Lea Journeau Hydra-Riche Conditioner
Arangara Olive & Rose Body Lotion
MOX Botanicals Lip Butter
Body Shop Cocoa Butter Creamy Body Wash
Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner and Moisture Serum- not fond of the smell
Korres Mascara- I think this dried out
Origins Vita-Zing- too dark for me
Body Shop Vit C Eye Reviver Duo
Clinique Take the Day Off- fabulous at removing face makeup, not so great at eye makeup- plus, this would get onto the surface of my eyes and cause blurry vision for about an hour afterward.
L'Occitane Divine Cream- good moisturizer, slightly too greasy for me, definitely not worth the price tag.
Body Shop Vit C Skin Boost- caused breakouts
Smashbox Photo Finish Blemish Control Primer- whiteheads literally within a few hours of putting this on. EEEEK
REN T-Zone Balancing Day Fluid- breakouts!
REN Hydra-Calm Global Protection Cream- too greasy for my skin
Just mentioning the ones that stood out:
NARS Eyeshadow Primer- very nice! Still can't figure out my #1 eyeshadow primer, but this is definitely a contender
Caudalie Hydrating Serum- great, great product. If it had more dark-spot reducing potential, would purchase.
Caudalie Radiance Serum- again, great product but lacked the dark-spot reducing I was looking for. Thankfully the Caudalie Anti-Aging serum does, will probably buy that when my stash runs out.
Clarins Double Serum- ick ick ick greasy mess! This has SO MUCH mineral oil in it, gross!
Sephora Super Supreme Body Butter- this was very luxurious and thick and non-greasy. Wasn't a very appealing scent to me though, would buy if there were some different scent options.
Tata Harper Rejuvingating Serum- could not get past the terrible smell of this stuff. Sadly the scent lasts a long time too.
Kat Von D Makeup Remover Wipes- nice and thick, lots of moisture but stung my eyes like a MOTHER.
I think you hit the nail on the head with the Caudalie Vinosource Sorbet. It is taking me a while to get through the sample I am currently using, because it just does not sooth my skin type. I do find it moisturizing (even though it is light) on my dry skin (which is usually very dry). I have combination skin though, so I do not like the way it feels on my oily skin.
I don't know why it took me so long to say congrats on all your empties - you did some serious work this past month! I'm impressed with how many full size/deluxe size products you went through!
I've got unruly curly hair/ringlets! The line smells absolutely amazing!
And thank you! It's very satisfying to get rid of a shoebox + full of items every month, reassures me that I'm actually working through my stash
I just used my Kat Von D make Up remover's tonight I agree with everything u just said about them nice & thick with moisture however they burned my eyes like evil lasers!!!
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
My Empties for May, 2014:
- Boscia: Self Defense Moisture (sample)
- Bumble & Bumble: Surf Cream Rise (Sample) x2
- Bumble & Bumble: Surf Cream Shampoo (Sample) x2
- Chloé: Chloé Eau de Parfum (sample)
- Coach: Signature Perfume (Mini)
- Dolce & Gabbana- dolce (sample card)
- Dolce & Gabbana: Pour Homme (Sample)
- Dr. Teals Epsom Salt Soak, Lavender (full-size)
- Elizabeth & James nirvana black for her perfume spay (sample)
- E.L.F.: makeup remover pen (Full-size)
- Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment (Mini)
- fresh: black tea eye cream (sample)
- Gucci: Guilty Perfume (Sample)
- Gucci: Premiere Perfume Spray (sample)
- Juicy Couture: Juicy Couture Perfume spray (sample)
- Kate Somerville Oil-Free Moisturizer (Sample)
- Kat Von D: Unlock it makeup remover wipes (sample)
- Kat Von D: Sexer Lighting Lip gloss (discontinued) (full-size)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Conditioner (Sample)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo (Sample)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day: 5-in-1 Styling Treatment (Sample)
- L'OCCITANE: hand cream (mini)
- L'Occitane: Body Cream Ultra Rich (sample)
- L'Occitane: Milk Concentrate (Sample)
- Lush: Bohemian Bar Soap (full-size)
- Marc Jacobs: Daisy perfume spray (Sample)
- Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo (Full-size)
- NYX - Retractable Lip Liner, Nutmeg (full-size)
- Ole Henriksen: Express the Truth creme, with red tea (Sample)
- Olivia Care Natural Olive Oil Mandarin Bath Soap (Full-size)
- Organix: Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo (full-Size)
- Origins: Incredible Spreadable Ginger Scrub (sample)
- Sephora Collection: Green Tea Body Wash Capsule (mini)
- Softsoap: Body Butter coconut scrub body buff wash (Full Size)
- Tory Burch - Tory Burch Perfume Spray (Sample)
- Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb (sample)
GlamGlow BrightMud Eye Treatment
Sephora Sample: PTR Gentle Complexion Pads (LOVE!!! Kept skin clear + smell like peach bellini!)
Sephora Sampe: Fresh Rose Mask
Philosophy Take a Deep Breath Moisturizer (Really liked it, light but moisturizing)
Philosophy Time in a Bottle Serum
Sephora Super Supreme Body Butter
Mario Badescu Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream (Loved)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - Ash Blonde (Obsessed, bought a new one immediately)
Benefit Stay Flawless 15-hour Primer
Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment (AWFUL - face burned so bad, pretty sure I had an allergic rxn)
Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Living Proof Restore Targeted Repair Cream
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (Really do not like this stuff...too silicone-y)
Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup (Dislike - this stuff breaks apart on my face)
Murad Acne Clearing Solution (Liked!)
Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 week Tan Lotion (Liked!)
Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum
Lorac Eye Primer (Loved!)
I know what you mean. Upon the face on fire feeling I quickly washed/scrubbed my face gently yet as vigorously as possible then immediately slapped some moisturizer on it seemed to help a little but my face still slightly tingles. hopefully the feeling goes away soon and I don' t break out too badly, I guess i will know by morning. Good thing I did this on a Saturday and not on a Monday!