Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: RE: Empties

I had the same Dr. Teal's in my empties! So many products @karap03 - great job

Tons of products indeed @karap03 !  I love the DE Lala, and BumBum cream... that scent though!  I've heard wonderful things about the Dr. Teals Epsom salts, are they a favourite of yours?

@missjeanie - you haven't experience Dr. Teal's yet?! You and @lmaster - well this needs to be changed

Yes @ShortErica it will get changed 😆

Lol... I’ve looked a few times @ShortErica ! But I did a stupid Large lush order at the beginning of the year that I’ve yet to put a dent in! I need to get back to baths more! Goal for this week.... use a bath bomb! Which ‘flavour’ is your  favourite?

Lavender is my go-to for bedtime @missjeanie. The new shea butter and almond is more subtle and I've really enjoyed it. It also reminds me of cookies because we recently got an almond vanilla extract bottle and the scent is similar.

florals have never really been my thing.. but I do hear lavender is good to help you sleep.  MMMMMMmmmmm... cookies!  That sounds awesome @ShortErica .  I really do need to whittle down my bath bombs... I went overboard. when I saw a sale, shocking I know.  I mean it's not like Epsom salts would go bad right?

I don't think they go bad but I'll try to be a good influence and say that I think Dr. Teal's will be around for years into the future so you can wait until you deplete some of your current bath supplies @missjeanie.

@eshoe tried the coconut oil one I think and gave it a thumbs up but said no on charcoal. For me pink himalayan was okay (a bit citrusy) but eshoe liked it. The spearmint & eucalyptus was fine but not a favorite - I think the ingredients went well with the "relax and relief" label.

@faeriegirl feel free to add your thoughts since I know you love Dr. Teal's too!

In general some of the scents are stronger than others. Was it eshoe who I had a back and forth with on doing part Dr. Teal's and part plain epsom salt? But that's an option as well if a scent is too much.

@ShortErica Pink Himalayan was the one I was contemplating!  I remember thinking I like it as a finishing salt in my food... why not my bath??  I want to say I've seen them at TJ's from time to time as well...  Sephora sale is done for one day and I'm already thinking of buying more ... good lord Shawna... get a grip lol!

So far I'm thinking the cookie flavour and the salt flavour sound the best!

@missjeanie The pink Himalayan is my favorite, then the eucalyptus spearmint, then the coconut😊

Im feeling like Im gonna need a holiday sampler pack @faeriegirl ! Lol good thing they don’t cost an arm n a leg!

I usually stock up when ulta has them on sale @missjeanie😊

I think my expectations for the Pink Himalayan are why I'm like ehh..side eye a bit @missjeanie. I thought it would be mild and then I got the citrus blast and thought it was maybe lemon or orange and was confused. Then I read that the back of the bag says bergamot so duh. If only I looked at the package before dumping it in the tub I would have known. It will be used but at this point not a repurchase. I'm hoping they continue to add more new versions.

Awesome empties @karap03! I love the DE lala and Dr. Teals❤️

Re: Empties

I love masks like the Sephora ones but my faves are the garnier pomegranate and lavender masks - finally remembered to take photo first before tossing 

921FDC63-13C8-4464-8B0E-5242669F268B.jpeg

Ok @2manyperfumes sounds like I need to try this mask! Thanks for the heads up/mini review.

😊 @eshoe (I figure if it works on 3 different skin types) it was worth trying for under $5 👍

Yes @2manyperfumes that’s what I thought, too!

RE: Re: Empties

@2manyperfumes oooh I’ve never tried these. Definitely going to pick a couple up.

Re: RE: Re: Empties

👍 @Weetart 

This mask looks nice @2manyperfumes, I haven’t tried any of the garnier masks😊

8,134 Replies
testing