Empties

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

(0) Hearts

Me too! It's the only one I constantly keep in my shower. I rotate other ones but always come back to this one.

Nice empties.  I didn't care for those Temple Spa products at all either.  And of course for a period I seemed to KEEP GETTING THEM as my free samples with purchase when ordering from Birchbox.

I too am hoping for another Tatcha code.  I did a couple of the sampler boxes so I could try a range of things but am now eyeing the Dewy Skin Mist since it seems to be a favorite here and when I finally had the chance to try it in store I really like it.  Of course first I have to use up my Renewed Hope in a Jar Hydrating Mist that I'm quite meh on.

YES, the Temple Spa products just felt so cheap. The conditioner actually dried out my hair!

I've been wondering about the Dewy Skin Mist. I have oily skin so I'm worried it will be almost too dewy, but I may just try out the small size the next time there's a code!

Great first empties! This is one of my favorite threads. I really want to try one of the Karuna sheet masks!

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I can't recommend this "Hydrating+" one enough. I've had a lot of flakiness lately and this helped soothe my parched skin.

January Empties

Would definitely repurchase:

20160131_210250.jpg

(Especially fond of Philosophy's have a cherry Christmas - obsessed with the scent - and B&B Invisible Oil line which I would use constantly if it weren't so darn expensive for the size)

Liked/Neutral:

20160131_210347.jpgThe large tub was a lemon cookie sugar scrub from my former favorite scrub seller who has apparently disappeared completely. This scent wasn't the best but some of the others were so good!

Nope!:

20160131_210528.jpgThe up & up had similar ingredients to a different one I really like, but this just smelled awful!  The grapefruit detox shampoo/conditioner did nothing for me.

Looks like some great empties.  I think I'm due to receive that shampoo from Birchbox in my next box.  Bummed to hear it is a dud.

Hopefully it works for you!  The shampoo was better for me than the conditioner; I just felt like I had to use too much of it for it to be worth buying.

Finishing my It's a 10 I literally cut open the bottles so I could scrape out every drop. 

After I took this picture I cut the B&B conditioner and scraped out the rest Smiley Very Happy When you pay so much, how can you not?

Exactly lol especially when you love it. 

So many of your empties could have been mine.  I love that you have Disney, Carol's Daughter, and Lush.  I used to love Philosophy's bath products (especially the Have a Cherry Christmas), but then I found Lush (whose ingredients I prefer).

I just reorganized my Disney toiletry stash, I have so many!  Was this a Disney vacation or were you using Disney stuff on a different vacation?

[ Edited ]

Lush definitely has better ingredients, but I'm a sucker for an excellent fragrance.  Have a Cherry Christmas just makes me smile every time I open the bottle, so I think I'll keep buying it.  My ultimate favorite though is the Lush Rose Jam.

Any recommendations for Carol's Daughter?  I loved the Black Vanilla line!

The first half of this vacation was Disney; we stayed at Port Orleans Riverside and I figured I should try the products in these adorable bottles!!

For Carol's Daughter, I like the Tui (Ulta) and Sacred Tiare (Target) lines.  The scents for both are so nice!

Ooh, I love Disney's POR--I got sent to the Bayou, haha!  The resort has a really nice pool area.  Smiley Happy

We had a blast at the pool on Christmas Day!  It was 87 and humid out; not the Christmas we expected.  

We're actually going back in March and trying out Coronado Springs.  I hope it's good!

Coronado Springs is amazing. My husband and I went there in 2014 after we got engaged and everything was amazing. Make sure to try the churros in the food court! 

I've been to Coronado and really enjoyed it.  (I love talking about Disney, so you can always PM me to chat!)  Smiley Happy

I want to go back so bad!! 

Which Living Proof item is that?

[ Edited ]

The Perfect Hair Day dry shampoo Smiley Happy 

Vacation Empties:20160109_114211.jpg

LOVED: 

Soap & Glory Face Soap & Clarity

Sephora Brush Wipes

LIKED:

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening & Refining Buff Cleanser

L'Occitane Soap in Jasmine & Bergamot

HATED:

J R Watkins Mango Hand & Body Lotion (smelled like play-doh)

Everything else was just okay Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments