I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
i'm backkkkkkkk!!! with a few empties
- prada candy
- fab facial radiance pads
- devacurl set it free
- almay eye makeup remover
- tarte inner rim liner
- jack black energizing cleanser (technically my stinky 11 year old used it but it destinked him!!!)
- lancome lift cream
- vichy hand cream
- cake cake walk foot cream
- evian lotion
- too faced lip insurance
- algenist restorative night cream
- hourglass mineral viel primer
- bliss triple oxygen moisture cream
- clarins multi active night cream
- clarins day early unwrinkle corrector
- clarins ultra light day cream
- lancome visionnaire corrector
- murad rapid age spot and pigment lightening serum
- estee lauder wrinkle/lifting serum
- devacurl styling cream
- glam glow thirsty mud
- glam glow super clearing mud
- glam glow eye treatment
- bliss triple oxygen energizing cream
- napoleon prefoundation skin primer
- caudalie moisturizing sorbet
- ysl touche eclat
- mj highlighting pen
- belvada blackhead mask
- korres moisturizing brightening cream
- fresh line soothing & hydrating face and eye emulson
- la roche moisturizing cream
- ud naked skin beauty balm
- origins planscription anti-aging cream
these are products that i haven't finished by either i really dont like, broke me out or have gone bad
- nars duo - laguna & orgasm - not a huge fan and they've gone hard
- bare minerals volumizing mascara - smelled bad at first open
- loreal visible lift powder - blah
- candy kisses lip balms- smell and taste great but sadly they've gone bad
- ball mania balm - gone bad - i bought it cuz it was cute
- mark glow baby glow gloss and pro gloss - don't like
- marc anthony keratin blow out cream - doesn't do a **bleep** thing
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
It destinked him. Funniest thing I've read in a while.
At what age did you start him on normal (non baby/kid) products? My oldest is almost 8 and has already expressed interest in Daddy's things (Mommy's too; he loves makeup).
destinking is a huge factor in my house!!!! my son has an extremely high normal body temperature and so he sweats at the drop of a hat!!! he has used deodorant - more gentle ones at the beginning - since he was 6!!! he's used non kid lotions, soaps, and shampoo since about the same time.
he, like me has curly hair so i just use the devacurl stuff in his hair!
It looks like you were able to scrape out some of the product from the bottom of the HG Mineral Veil. Can you share your technique? Mine is pretty much empty except that little bit at the bottom!
i tilted it on an angle over night!!! not all the way upside down but on a slight angle do that the product went on the sides!!! that stuff is to expensive to waste!!!!
I know what you mean! This morning, I was trying to get what was left, and smacked it against my palm a few times, which seemed to work too haha. My palm did throb for a little bit, but it was still worth it. Your technique sounds way less painful!
You know I always save my empty products for this thread to later toss them out because I have enough garbage around without having to purposely save it. LOL One of these days I'll have enough self control to store them somewhere and take a picture to put on here! But in the mean time I enjoy looking at all of your guys pics! :3
I'll have to start moving things to make room under there. lol I have a lot of stuff I'm not sure quite what to do with and where/how to store. I'll be moving in a couple of months anyway so I'm sure a lot of stuff will end up getting tossed so my packing ends up being lighter.
I feel like makeup is so difficult to use up. Especially if your constantly trying out new things. For me body care is the stuff I use up the most, then skincare followed by haircare. The only makeup items I actually use up are concealers and foundations but that's usually 3-4 products a year. If I actually use up a powder products such as eyeshadow or blush I would flip out. I'm not even close to pan on any of my blushes. Haha.