Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: RE: Empties

@nikki haiii love!!!!

@sparklekai I never got a notification about this post and i would never not respond to you ❤️

@nikki i know our love is strong 🙂

@sparklekai The strongest, it’s how i knew even without getting an email that somewhere, in some thread, you had replied to me. 

December Empties. Trying finish things up before the new...

December Empties. Trying finish things up before the new year.

Anonymous Insider

Re: December Empties. Trying finish things up before the new...

@Lazybeautybeast, how did you like the touch in sol No Poreblem Primer?

@Anonymous I don't remember being very impressed by it. If I remember correctly, it just didn't seem sticky enough for me. I think it did blur my skin and had a silky feel. I probably need to try it again sometime with a different foundation and see if it makes a difference. 

Anonymous Insider

Good to know @Lazybeautybeast - thank you so much! I'll hold off on purchasing it and will look to get a sample first. 

That would give me such anxiety lol more power to ya!

That would give me such anxiety lol more power to ya!

Re: Empties

Okay, my empties were piling up for three months and we’re just getting out of hand so I took a quick photo and threw them out cause well, they were overwhelming.  I’ll be making an effort to stay on top of my empties every month in 2018.  It’s much easier to sort and give reviews on products that way.  D9CD4A37-06CA-4D6D-A0DB-5679CA83966A.jpeg

36C2615C-BEEE-4BF2-8505-4AEA235A7EEE.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

Love seeing all those sheet masks @heartsmyface!  

2017empties_1.jpg

It's been awhile, so empties! (I call it December Empties but have been hoarding things I liked since October.)

2017empties_2.jpg

December FS/DS Loves!

• Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum (Saves me from flaking skin)
  • Soap&Glory Smoothie Breakfast Scrub (Best body exfoliator. Smells like heaven.)
  • Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara (One of the few mascaras that doesn’t give me panda eyes)
  • L’oreal Hydrafresh Moisturizing Cream (Moisturizer that doesn’t feel greasy or peel when applying makeup)
  • E Nature Birch Juice Hydro Sleeping Pack (great sleeping mask)
  • It’s Skin Powder 10 Formula Gf Effector (great essence)

December FS/DS Likes!

• Etude Hydro Glow on Primer (perfect for glowy makeup. non-greasy)
  • Davines Love Shampoo (unlike other Davines shampoos, the smell is great)
  • Su:m37 Essence (costly but good)
  • Nexxus Therappe Shampoo (smells delicious and doesn’t dry my hair out)
  • Maui Moisture Shampoo Hydrate + Shea Butter (hydrating. smells great.)
  • Tata Harper Clarifying Mask (smells great and works as an okay exfoliator)
  • Lush Rose Jam Bath Gel (smells like a confectionary)

Your empties are fascinatingly organized and tidy:0. @MSena

@heartsmyface I pretend my life is organized ...but alas,

my empties picture, like my exterior, is very made up. 😄 

Shhhhhhh, let me believe the illusion.  It may inspire me to polish my surroundings;). @MSena  My cleanliness standards have taken a real beating  in the last year.  There are fingerprints everywhere!!!  

@heartsmyface Aww the age of fingerprints! 

I've been there...and I never left 😄 

Wow, nice work @MSena!

Wow, nice work @MSena!

A little early, but I won't be finishing anything else this year.

De-stash for various reasons. The shampoo and conditioner started to smell funny and everything else irritated my skin one way or another.The shampoo and conditioner started to smell funny and everything else irritated my skin one way or another.

Loves

The perfume sample is Fresh Sueded Oud...my fav Fresh scent.The perfume sample is Fresh Sueded Oud...my fav Fresh scent.

I didn't quite finish the Elf powder. It started getting clumpy.I didn't quite finish the Elf powder. It started getting clumpy.

Not for me

I felt like the CT sheet mask was WAY over-hyped, given the price.I felt like the CT sheet mask was WAY over-hyped, given the price.

@MachynesSister LP restore mask is my favorite hair mask, I use it as my main conditioner in the winter!

It's great @CC3616! I'll definitely be purchasing it as soon as I get through my ridiculous stash of samples!

Oh man, I used to go through so much of that Giovanni scr...

Oh man, I used to go through so much of that Giovanni scrub... 💜
8,134 Replies
testing