Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

RE: Empties

Here are my products empties for Jan/Feb! B&BB Sparking Limoncello Fine Fragrance Mist- I really really like this one the smell was AMAZING and will definitely repurchase. B&BB Seaside Breeze Fine Fragrance Mist- I liked it but was a bit strong at times. B&BB Summer Marshmallow shower gel- This is one the best smelling items I’ve ever used, but this dried my skin out sooo much to the point where I stoped using it for a while. Classic Coca Butter deodorant from Secret- it smelled really good, idk if it’s weird to put this on here, but it’s a product and it’s empty! Clearasil 5 in 1 pads- I LOVE THESE! I can’t even say how many times I’ve repurchased this! It’s helped with my pores and pimples. I’ve tried so many products from this brand and love almost every single product. C&C Oil Absorbing Sheets-These are really good and I’m a fan of the price. The liquid cleanser from Beauty Blender- This did a great job cleaning my brushes and sponges but I like the Sephora Collection one better and I think it’s also cheaper. Covergirl gloss ( not sure of the actual name) It made my lips look super glossy but tasted weird. Clinique pep-start Mask- it bubbles when you put it on and it feels really cool! UD All Nighter Setting Spray- I’ve used this before and love it, it last me a full day of school, an hour of working out, and two hours of tennis every day. Already bought the full size. Bite Beauty agave lip mask- I liked the champagne colored on and the red one much better than the clear one- they all smell and taste like vanilla, which is one of my favorite scents! Note sure how much it did to not make my lips so chapped. FAB Ultra Repair Cream- the first couple of uses I liked this and then it made me oily and dried up my T-zone. Finally, the tarteist lip paint in FOMO- I absolutely love this color but it kind of dried my lips out- I don’t wear liquid lips enough to the point where I would get the full size. Sorry for the big paragraph(s) but I wanted to try to give a good review.

Re: RE: Empties

Thanks for the great reviews,  @Caroline0816!  I don't like the FAB Ultra Repair Cream or Tarte lip paints for the same reasons you mention! I gave my FAB cream to my husband, who has excema, and he loved it.

Re: Empties

It was another successful month as far as empties go.  Things I am running out to repurchase?  The cocktail velvet petit mask, the tatcha water cream, and the Estée Lauder advanced night repair eye complex.  Everything else fell into  « I like you but I’m ready to see other products » CD21C15D-AD96-4636-86C3-32F4D508B508.jpeg

17DE6731-078A-411C-B99F-757F3B113024.jpeg

933EFD7D-21CD-4DA0-84E2-C93E61E4D5FA.jpeg

@heartsmyface, that's a great set of empties for February!  I spy all of your masks from the Mask Challenge thread.  I need to use up 6 more sheet masks, and then I can actually go out and buy more during the April sale!

@curlychiquita Ha, I slacked on my mask a day mission for February. By slacked I mean I had so little time for myself.  I’ll be better for March.  My February mask maven subscription just arrived today so i’m feeling newly inspired to continue on.  

Six masks should be easy enough.  

So happy to see the empty bottles.. Means I can to shopping again 😅 My TTTs: Heroine make liquid eye liner Shu Uemura porefinest cleansing oil Kiehls ultra facial cleanser ABH tinted brow gel Avene mineral sunscreen lotion

Re: RE: Empties

@mmmiu, I know that feeling! Great job on using up so many items!

empties for February 2018 🙂 Loves - Bath & body works: cocoa shea coconut body wash - Bath & body works: amber & argan hand cream - Benefit: roller Lash mascara - Beauty blender: blending sponge, nude - bliss: 24 heaven body balm - Bobbi Brown: beach perfume - Josie Maran: whipped argan oil body butter, Unscented - Laniege: lip sleeping mask - Laniege: Water sleeping mask - Murad: hydro dynamic moisturizer - Sunday Riley: Luna sleeping oil - Too Faced: hangover RX face primer - Urban decay: eyeliner in roach - YSL: black opium perfume Likes - Benefit; hello flawless makeup in i’m pure 4 sure ivory - Bliss: grapefruit + aloe body butter - Chloe: de roses perfume - GlamGlow: volcasmic matte glow moisturizer - Juicy couture: Viva la juicy rose (x2) - Juicy couture: viva la juicy glacé - Ole henriksen: truth serum - secret deodorant: chill ocean - Sunday Riley: c.e.o. Moisturizer - Sunday Riley: tidal brightening enzyme water cream (x4) - Up & up: cotton rounds - well kept: screen cleansing towelettes Nope - Sephora: rose face mask - Sol de janeiro: samba foot fetish cream

My empties for January and February; lots of full size items that I use daily and will definitely restock.

LovesLovesLikesLikesNot for meNot for me

Fantastic job, @oceanics! Thanks for your feedback!

Fantastic job, @oceanics! Thanks for your feedback!

@oceanics Great job! Especially on that perfume!

loveslovesforgot one loveforgot one lovelikeslikesmehhh...not sure yetmehhh...not sure yetno/not for meno/not for medestashed due to agedestashed due to age

@sonnydee what is the igk product? i'm interested in playing with the line! (no one read my comment below about sticking with what works 😛

@sparklekai, I read it, but I will ignore it just for you, lol!

@curlychiquita old habits die hard? 😛

@sparklekai under my loves is their 30k shampoo & cond. u...

@sparklekai under my loves is their 30k shampoo & cond. under no/not for me is their 1995. it really worked but it worked to well 🙂 made my hair a detangled mess I also use hot girls shampoo & cond love it! their dry shampoo smells great but it doesn't work....i think that's all ive used so far hope it helps! oh, they smell wonderful!

Re: @sparklekai under my loves is their 30k shampoo & cond. u...

thanks @sonnydee! my hair always needs detangling! adding the shampoo and conditioner to my loves list!

Great job, @sonnydee! I'm glad you had so many products t...

Great job, @sonnydee! I'm glad you had so many products that you loved.

@ curlychiquita and dior, love it!

@ curlychiquita and dior, love it!

@ curlychiquita yes, the egg body cream, lip mask and tat...

@ curlychiquita yes, the egg body cream, lip mask and tatcha are all loves from shopping my stash. 🙂

Re: @ curlychiquita yes, the egg body cream, lip mask and tat...

@sonnydee The best kind of shopping!

8,140 Replies
testing