I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Yeah, I will not purchase one again. If one happens to get to me in a kit or something, I will try to cut it to size. That breakout was really rough, because I am a picker. It just kept recurring. Now that my chin is finally looking better, no more.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
Here are my November-December empties! I was really happy to finish off a lot of products I had that were half used. I've already repurchased and/or had back ups of my staple products such as the hairspray, cleansers, etc. Paula's Choice, Naobay, and Aveeno were meh for me, but everything else I enjoyed using.
Thank you! It's the normal to oily skin daily cleanser, and I love it! It's my go to drugstore cleanser that I've been using for years. I've also used the gentle cleanser for all skin types and it's just as good.
I’m a little late posting December empties, but better late than never! I went home for Christmas so a lot of my empties are travel sizes and foils since they are easier to pack.
Products I use regularly:
- Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover – used up a travel size bottle of my holy grail makeup remover.
New to me - loved:
- Skyn Iceland Pure Comfort Cream – absolutely loved this! This moisturizer was very hydrating and not greasy at all. The smell was great too, maybe grapefruit? I have other moisturizers to use up, but I will be purchasing this the next time ULTA has 20% off.
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant – I’ve had this concealer for two years and finally finished it! I love the click-pen dispenser and it’s much cheaper than the Clinique Airbrush Concealer. I have already repurchased this.
- Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream – the smell of this is very strong, but I really loved it! I was able to get about 4 uses out of this and can say that my skin felt so smooth. I will purchase eventually after I finish some of my other moisturizers.
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels – I really liked these and as they suggested, I put them in the fridge the night before so they were nice & cool. I would like to buy more and use them once a week to see if I can see a difference.
New to me - meh:
- Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm – I got about 6 uses out of this sample which I thought was pretty darn impressive. With that said, I won’t be purchasing this because it takes me longer than makeup remover and it makes my eyes hazy.
- HEMPZ In-Shower Hydrating Body Moisturizer in Blushing Grapefruit & Raspberry Crème – the smell of this was great, but I don’t think it penetrated my skin and moisturized it at all. I love HEMPZ lotion, but I was disappointed with this product.
- Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture – wasn’t a fan of the smell at all, but I did like the formula.
- Mario Badescu Aloe Lotion – liked the smell of this, but it didn’t do anything for me and it definitely didn’t moisturize my skin.
- Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalizing Mask – couldn’t tell any difference in my skin after using this.
- Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture – not a fan of the scent, but it applied nicely and wasn’t greasy.
New to me – hated:
- Blow Pro Faux Dry Shampoo – this is still half-full, but I can’t stand to use it any longer. The white powder never blends into my hair completely so it grey and completely takes the shine out of my hair. Also, the non-aerosols container makes application so difficult.
- que bella Lavender Aromatherapy Mask – I thought this was a sheet mask, but it’s a very thick mud mask, actually more like clay. The lavender smell was really overpowering and it contains propylparaben so I won’t be repurchasing.
- que bella Pomegrante Peel-Off mask – smelled good and I liked peeling it off, but it didn’t do anything for my skin and it was very runny so application was difficult.
- Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel – my under eye area turned red after using this and after 10 minutes, it still wasn’t fully absorbed into my skin.
- Mario Badescu Cucumber Cream Soap – didn’t like the smell of this and it did absolutely nothing for my skin.
- HEMPZ Herbal Body Moisturizer in Fresh Coconut & Watermelon – I love HEMPZ lotion, but absolutely HATED this scent. Way too much watermelon!
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios AOX Daily Antioxidant Serum with Sunscreen – felt greasy and I had a bad reaction to this. I wore it under my foundation and when I took off my makeup that night, I had a bunch of small, invisible bumps on my forehead and cheeks.
Have you tried Skyn before or are you wanting to use 20% off to try some?
Lucky for me, my birthday is in February so I'll be buying a few things from ULTA with my 20% off + 3X points.