Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: RE: Re: Empties

Oh, no! I had to chuckle, @eshoe,because I remember doing the exact same thing the first time I tried a mask with two protectors!. At least this version of the Leader's one doesn't have that so just unfold and throw it on. That makes it a little easier! 

Honestly I haven't noticed much tackiness with the Laneige mask, but I have found that I only need a very small amount because of how easily it spreads. Is it possible that you're putting it on a little thickly? Of course, it might just not be the best fit, unfortunately. Don't you hate it when so many people rave about a product and then it doesn't work you?!

Glad to know I'm not the only one, @quspork! A couple of others mentioned doing the same thing, so I don't feel too bad, but what a waste. You know, I will try using a lighter hand to apply the Laneige. I apply it as I would my nightly moisturizer. I did the same thing with the Tatcha Silk Primer, and couldn't figure out why my foundation was pilling. Once I used less, it went away. So I will try that tonight! Would be great if that was the issue, because yes, it is frustrating when it works for just about everyone else. Thanks for the tip 🙂

Re: Empties

@quspork Hee-hee, I literally just opened a little sample size (same as yours) of the Laneige sleeping mask last night :).  Glad you liked it!

Luckily these samples tubs are available often enough that I haven't had to really purchase a whole tub yet, lol! How are you liking it so far, @CookieGirl1?

@qusporkUnidentified only used it once so far so I don't have any major feelings about it one way or another. It was fine but I wasn't blown away or anything like that. How did you like it?

@CookieGirl1 I do really like it for added moisture when my skin is feeling dehydrated. So admittedly, for me, it's better as a winter product than a summer one. 

Nice! The Leader's mask and Laneige sound great!  Sometime soon I will invest in Laneige. @quspork

It's definitely worth a try, @curlychiquita! When you do get it, let me know how you like it!

Here are my empties for now: 

❤️ : Every PTR product, Buxom gloss in Amanda, DDG peel pads, MasCream and Holika Holika sheet masks, DevaCurl Wave Maker, SR Good Genes, DrJart Ceramidin cream (a lifesaver), DE Shaba complex and C-Tango eye products.

Likes : all of the others EXCEPT Fresh Lotus eye cream which destroyed my eye area for 3 days...CD3E7C0E-1197-4341-9000-B833A04F1FA1.jpeg

I love the PTR unwrinkle toner too @keana1 I keep trying other things at night but always come back to it.

@CC3616 I haven’t found a better toner than this one! I’m on my second bottle! 

A full size buxom @keana1. That's impressive.! I've only...

A full size buxom @keana1. That's impressive.! I've only managed to get thru a deluxe or two before I lose it but I usually find it, then lose it again in one of my man bags...never ending cycle🙃

Re: A full size buxom @keana1. That's impressive.! I've only...

@sonnydee The only way for me not to lose any makeup products is to always put them away in the exact same place every time I use them! It’s a bit OCD but it’s useful 🤪

RE: Re: Empties

@keana1, still kicking myself for not picking up that Dr. Jart+ ceramide Cream during Sephora’s Weekly Wow a few months back🙄

@eshoe We didn’t have weekly wows in Canada a few months ago and when I wanted to order it, it was OOS ! I will probably order it later in the year since a foil sample has about 3 uses and I have a few left! 😉

@keana1  Great job using things up! Everything I’ve tried from your pile, I’ve really liked as well! Sorry to hear your had a bad reaction to the eye cream! I have a sensitive under-eye area, so I’ll be steering clear of that!

@Shosh85 It doesn’t mean that you’ll have a bad reaction as well! I had a sneezing fit before putting the cream on so it might have been a combination of allergies ( they cut the grass that afternoon and I didn’t have my A/C on ) and sensitivity to the eye cream! 🤧😝

Thanks for the warning about the Fresh Lotus eye cream!  I'm glad you liked everything else! @keana1

@curlychiquita Thanks!

Full trash bin 😎

19B051B1-5D1C-425C-89E8-B330D0F41B76.jpegC300BEBA-29E6-4F65-A7AC-5A3BED9AF828.jpeg

No big dislikes this week. Tony Moly ripped as I was applying, but was still nice. Drybar is nice but I have lots of hair products I like more. 

@scott1201ordered those milk masks after you recommended them:) I'm really curious about the strawberry one, I drank strawberry milk as a kid so kinda excited about that one. Which Replica is that? Beach Walk is so nice for summer.

8,140 Replies
testing