Empties

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Wasabi Pear Lotion? That sounds heavenly! Ditto on the ExfoliKat

Wasabi Pear body cream was my favorite body product. It smelled like the ripest, most delicious pear, only a hint of wasabi. Unfortunately Sephora doesn't carry it anymore :smileysad: 

I think I saw the perfume at TJ maxx recently.

I was just going to say that I bought the cream, body wash and body spray at Marshalls recently. $13 for the spray and $8 for the others. Insanely good deal for these high quality products.

I totally feel the same way about the ExfoliKate.  I just don't get what is supposed to be so great about it.  It never did anything special for me and I even had the small size at one time (which later got passed to a friend).

I feel the same way about Eve Lom's cleanser. I had to make sure I didn't hallucinate when I saw the price. Why is it so outrageously expensive? the only thing good about this sample was the little muslin cloth that came with it. It's pretty good size and I still use it with other cleansers :smileyhappy:

I totally agree about the Eve Lom one.  I got a bunch of samples from Nordstrom and after using one I've passed the rest to friends.  It was a good sample because each one came with a mini cloth.  

Hmmmm, I've got five samples of that stuff.  I'm curious as to which side I'll be on with it.  I'll let you know at the end of the month:smileyhappy: 

Maybe you will be able to see the difference with five samples. I used 2 (got 4 uses out of 2 samples) and didn't see anything at all. Maybe you will have better luck with it :smileyhappy:

Sounds good.  :smileyhappy:

I broke my own personal record for the amount of empties I had this month...if only I had kept them :smileysad:

I did that too the first couple of times I started collecting empties. :smileysad:

What a tragedy! :smileysad:

IMG_4480.JPG

Wow, no wonder my skin's been so bad this month—I didn't use any sheet masks.

Most loved: Glossier Priming Moisturizer. I will repurchase this once I use up some more moisturizer samples.

Most hated: UD Perversion mascara. This did nothing for me except give me slightly spidery, clumpy lashes.

Just curious, what is the It's a 10 item?

A conditioner. I always go through conditioner much faster than shampoo. I believe it's from its "silky" range or whatever it's called.

(0) Hearts

Ohhh ok. 

Do those remover wipes actually work for you?   I haven't ever found any that make me feel like I'm actually clean.  

Ha, I love the perversion mascara and how super black it is.  It's hard to believe it's on a most hated list, lol.  

I use makeup wipes to get most of the stuff off before I Clarisonic. (Or let's be real: I use a makeup wipe while yawning, proclaim it "good enough" and go to bed.)

Actually, this time around the competition was much stronger for most loved than most hated, so I think the mascara got there just by being mediocre. I will say that I didn't even have it open a month before tossing it, though. 

(0) Hearts

Yeah okay.  Mascaras may not seem to same after trying a couple that really impress you.  

(0) Hearts

I agree - that's two on this page alone who hated Perversion.  I love it so much - it's so smooth and silky!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments