Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Wow you found a replacement for a favorite this week, @Indy701! I remember a Sephora employee making a sample of that for me years ago, and I was totally impressed. Didn’t buy it bc I thought, ‘how superfluous that someone would buy something to apply UNDER shdow to keep it in place!’ Ha now I am 1000 times worse. Lesson learned!

@eshoe  I was the same about primer at first.  I thought I was okay without but then I tried it and was amazed. 

Due to a string of cancelled and delayed flights yesterday, I got to try TF from 5:30am CT yesterday to 1:45am ET  this morning and it had just a tiny bit of creasing so I remain impressed. It is really replacing UD now. I was exhausted but my eyeshadow was not. 

That is seriously impressive, @Indy701! I am going to have to dig into my stash to see if I have some to try again. Awesome discovery:)

RE: Empties

Running out of drawer space!! Can’t wait till next week to post! So far this month, I have loved all my sheet masks except the Betterskin and the London Shopper. Both left my skin feeling super sticky and tacky. Everything else was awesome!!!

Re: RE: Empties

@KrishAtl did you pick up any extra of the Oerbeau during the B2G2 sale? Such a great mask and so inexpensive!!!

Re: RE: Empties

No I didn’t @Anonymouse.  I have sooo many sheet masks at this point and subscribe to 2 masking boxes a month, so had to “slap my hands” a bit and not fall into the extra spend trap!  I keep a running list of the ones I love so that when the time comes to buy more, I will know what to repurchase.  I think I am waiting for holiday sales to splurge and put some items from Santa under the tree for me!!!

All ❤️All ❤️

@jen81 What did you think of the Fresh eye cream?  I've heard mixed reviews on it but I've thought about trying it out.  

@CookieGirl1 I like how thick and hydrating it is. Good for dry skin.

@jen81 What did you think of the lash serum?  I have one but am a bit afraid to use it. 

@Indy701 I was pretty skeptical at first. My lashes are decent to begin with but I did notice a difference . I’m trying out No 7 lash serum because I don’t want to spend that much if I can help it. Been using for about 2 weeks and so far so good. 

@jen81 Thank you. A serum that close to my eyes freaks me out a bit but I’ll give it a try. 

RE: Empties

2 NARS powders & 1 Too Faced bronzer. How do you guys dispose of things with a mirror? I feel bad for tossing them in the trash, but I have wayyyyy too many.

Empties

20 foils this week but here's my bigger?😉 trash

Empties for the week:

💗42D8CA1C-EE1D-4B03-AFAA-696AFCF6AB69.jpeg

Spoiler
I included the Dr. Teal’s because I never would have tried these without seeing @fieldsofclover's collection on the Show Me Your Collection thread. They are staples now. 

The masks are all good and I would repurchase all of them. The fresh was a gratis and I just tried it for the second time today and love so far. Especially when I need a fast mask! The stila mascara was a sample and what I use for my no-makeup days to give my eyes a little ‘wow’ factor. No primer needed! I plan to repurchase but gave a backlog of DS mascara samples to sort through first.

GoodEB982241-0C32-491E-BC55-30829D483F0A.jpeg

Spoiler
I would use these again, but likely won’t be purchasing as I have sooooo many masks to get to! Love the skyn eye gels but I have about 2 years backups, so definitely don’t need anymore for quite awhile!

NopeD6CDC5C5-5157-43B5-8E6D-8366D76A66B3.jpeg

Spoiler
I love Facetory, but their house brand mask this month was not-so-hot. The tarte broke and there is so much product in the gloss side I can’t get to and it’s too irritating to continue trying.

@eshoe Great job with the empties!  As I was going through my makeup stash today I pulled out that Stila mascara to use for the upcoming week.  I feel the same way.  I have enough deluxe samples to last me a while and probably shouldn't be buying any soon.

It’s a great mascara, @mishanyc! Glad you had one in your stash:) I’ve got a few I’ve never tried so maybe if there is a use-up-your DS December I can put them to the test👍🏼

Weekly (mask) & sample trash 🙃

E987CE63-93E2-49C3-9440-9A680059D11E.jpeg700CAF96-C846-4558-9E6D-3789BCB476C9.jpeg

ok @scott1201, you peaked my curiosity-why didn't you lik...

ok @scott1201, you peaked my curiosity-why didn't you like cheer up skin?

Mostly masks of course😉

❤️ = Love 

👍 = Like

😐 = MehE0F6B31F-195A-4AEE-B15D-B40D69FD5B73.jpeg

👍 The Hyaluronic Acid mask and the Watermelon Slice Masks were both okay, just didn't wow me.

😐 The Sephora Eye mask just didn't seem to do anything for me 🤷‍♀️F52AF26F-509F-4A6E-BFF7-583779CDEAC4.jpeg

👍 The YTTP Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream would be a "love" if it smelled better. It has a very light mushroom kind of smell. Not bad at all just not great. The cream itself is great🍄

👍 The TF Primer is ok. It feels great, has a nice scent and helps hydrate, but it doesn't seem to actually "prime" well. It doesn't really seem to do well at keeping makeup on.

Nice empties @Shosh85

Nice empties @Shosh85
8,140 Replies
testing