I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Nothing I really didn't enjoy this month!
the micro delivery wash from philosophy has been in my wash rotation for years
amika dry shampoo smells great, but a little pricey for how much I go through
better than sex mascara- my favourite thus far
bumble and bumble hairdressers oil primer. Love this stuff, lightweight, smells great, makes my hair soft
alterna cc creme - great for my dry ends, there's enough promos for this I never pay for it!
batiste dry shampoo - my everyday or every other day dry shampoo
coconut milk shampoo and conditioner - would buy again, it's good but not amazing
smashbox primer water - I'm not sure about how much this primes or sets but it feels nice.
fresh eye makeup remover- nice but I'm not super picky about remover so long as it removes
smashbox primer oil- was nice in the winter with drier weather
pixi colour corrector- nice but I'll still looking for something better
MUFE setting spray - nice but not as good as urban decay
sephora sleeping mask- nice but nothing groundbreaking
sephora bronzer-- this is years old, I don't really wear shimmer bronzer these days but I remember liking it well enough when I used it more often
nail polish remover... I usually buy whatever is at the drug store, this worked but again, nothing to get excited about.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
- Kat von D Tattoo liner in Trooper *the hype is real on this and I've already purchased the full size. Great Sephora Play! find
- Essence waterproof eye pencil
- Angels on Bare Skin cleanser - holy grail, already repurchased.
- Oatifx face mask. Great mask to hydrate skin and it also smells like banana bread!
- Celebrate hand and body lotion - SO SAD THIS IS ONLY SEASONAL
- May Coop Raw Sauce - holy grail, already repruchased.
- Dr. Coopers Miracle Repair Serum - great stuff, great ingredients at a great price.
- SpoilerClinique Super Antioxidant Night Moisturizer - this stuff sucks. Despite being marketed as lightweight, it is extremely thick. It also NEVER sinks into your skin so you look like a greased bowling ball for eternity. I just used it up cuz it was expensive. Never again.
Great job on the empties. It looks like you made it through a lot of big products. I too really love Celebrate and wish it wasn't seasonal. I hoarded my second container for so long because I didn't want to be out of it and just realized that I held onto it so long it is now expired. Oops. Like it so much I'll take a chance!
I also have May Coop Raw Sauce waiting for me. Can't wait to try it. Have seen so many rave views.
Empties time! Mine are really paltry. It seems to take me forever to use anything up. Only one clunker this month, so that's something.
Dr Jart- Waterfuse Hydrogel Mask
Tom Ford Noir pour Femme
Burts Bees- Eucalyptus Mint Candle
First Aid Beauty- Red Clay Cleanser
Murad- AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
First Aid Beauty- Hydrating Serum
Bumble and Bumble- Full Potential Booster Spray
Lancome- Absolue Premium Night Cream
Bumble and Bumble- Hairdressers Invisible Oil
Kate Somerville- Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist
I broke my own personal record this month with my empties - couldn't even fit them all on the counter at once for one big photo!
The biggest accomplishment would have to be that KVD concealer - I've had it since May 2012
Way too much to list here!