I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
The purple bottle is a hair glossing spray... Bain De Terre is the brand, not sure if it's only available in Canada. It smells so good. I loved it!
The white box was included in a Look Fantastic monthly box, it's face cream. I don't usually 'love' face cream, but the consistency of this one was perfect for me. I have way too many creams to justify buying it though! The brand is Ioma.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
PTR un-wrinkle 24k gold sheet mask- It actually stays in place (only sheet mask ever to do so for me)!! Says it "instantly imparts opulent glow" which it also does. My skin looked plump and healthy as soon as I took this off and for the next few days. I saved the package serum and refrigerated it and used for the next couple of days also. Will re-purchase
PTR cucumber mask- soothing. I'm not sure I'd purchase a full size but i got a few free TS and will use them
PTR pumpkin mask- SA made me a sample and YAS I'm buying a full size. Aside from how amazing it smells (especially for fall), it works!
Dr. Jart BB- This has a soft finish (almost like hourglass mineral veil primer) and decent coverage. I have a lot of BB's/CC's so won't purchase but will use samples up.
ABH dipbrow- Where has this been all my life? My sad, spotty, over plucked brows needed this years ago.. Put in on before showering, still had great brows after. Then did the sheet mask, still had great brows. Then went to sleep and rolled around for 8 hours, still had decently filled brows. Purchasing FS.
Acure body lotion- didn't see any firming action but smelled great. Would get again if on sale.
Bite thistle amuse bouche lipstick- SO pretty, perfect everyday shade for me. Will purchase FS
Guerlain meteroties sheer makeup- a little less coverage than I need but went on smooth and wore well.
Smart profile clarisonic head- does its job well
Hourglass veil primer- like this but I have enough primer samples to last my life so probably won't be purchasing
Gimme brow- I happened to glance down and see this on a day where my brows were going every direction before a trim. Worked great but I will be using the ABH I got in my play box this month.
Not your mothers dry shampoo mini (not pictured)- Love. Have used this for a couple years, already had backups!
Drunk elephant b-hydra gel: worked fine, no breakouts but didn't see any intense hydration.
murad invisiblur sheild- didn't notice any blurring properties, but no breakouts or balling like some of the blurring things do.
fresh soy cleanser: worked well, not my favorite but no negatives
estee edit dissolve the drama cleanser (not pictured)- also worked well with no adverse reactions. Would use samples again but not purchase.
Up and up makeup remover cleansing towelettes: Were okay at first but after about a week started irritating my eyes, to the point where there was irriation burns above my eyelids, OUCH! Nope!
Tarte lights camera lashes FS: not used up, getting tossed. Only the FS clumps horrible for me.
FAB ultra repair cream- thought it might be repairing for my chemical burns mentioned above. Not at all. Enhanced irritation and burn which my normal moisturizer did not do.
Caolion pore pack- No issues while using. I'd say slightly effective, but had severe redness after use on cheeks which continued for a couple days.
That's awesome that you still had mask benefits for subsequent days with the gold mask. I love sheet masks but for me the benefits tend to seem more short term vs. long lasting.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
@Seymore3 I was lucky enough to get them for $5 each during the PTR direct labor day sale. Maybe the 20% sale? I'm going to grab a few more then. I couldn't justify the full price not knowing how it would work for me. If you pull the trigger, have a container on hand to put the excess serum into. I use contact cases for extras/traveling etc and filled both wells up (and there was more, I just didn't have anywhere for it), there's quite a bit and you can lightly squeeze out the mask as well.
I don't have pictures of my empties. but I have a list going. from the last month and a half.
- Estee Lauder - Take it away makeup remover lotion (Nope)
- Korres - Greek Yogurt Sleeping facial (mini) (loves)
- Ole Henkriksen - African Red Tea foaming cleanser, Travel Size (maybe)
- Origins - Checks & Balances Frothy Face Wash,Travel size (Loves)
- Georgio Armani - SI, sample vial (loves)
- Marc Jacbos - Mod Noir, sample vial (maybe)
- Theirry Mugler - Alien, sample vial (Loves)
- Tocca - Florence (nope)
- Tokyomilk Dark - Tainted Love, Full-Size!!!! (Loves)
- Treehouse Royal - Pinrose, foil sample (loves)
- April bath, generic shower caps (maybe)
- Bumble & Bumble Surf foam wash, Foil sample (maybe)
- Bumble & Bumble Surf conditioner, foil sample (maybe)
- not your mother's , clean freak dry shampoo, full size (maybe)
- OGX - Nourishing coconut milk shampoo (full-size) (Loves)
- Dr. Jart: BB Beauty Balm, deluxe sample (nope)
- Too Faced - Shadow Insurance Primer, foil sample (maybe)
- Beauty Blender Cleanser liquid, foil sample (maybe)
- Colgate - Toothpaste (loves)
- Alba- Hawaiian sunscreen green tea SPF 45, full-size (loves)
- Bath & Body works - Blushing Cherry blossom body lotion, full-size (loves)
- Dove - Coconut milk beauty bar (maybe)
- Earth therapeutics - triple butter foot balm , travel size (maybe)
- Nivea - In shower body lotion, full-size (loves)
- Schick - Intuiton replacement cartridge (loves)
- Sol Janeira - Braziliam bum bum cream, sample (loves)
I have a Drybar shower cap, and I love it. I am able to skip a day of washing since it helps reduce frizz. The generic ones gave me so much frizz that I washed everyday.
Hi notcreative I have the dry bar one too! I love it as well so I can skip a day of hair shampooing and not strip the natural oils from the hair so much. speaking of which do you use dry shampoo in the meantime I find mine gets oil if I don't I am still searching for a good dry shampoo. I have bumble bumble pret-a-powder as my next candidate to try. any recommendations for other dry shampoo if you use those between washes? also I agree with you about frizz problems with the generic shower caps. unfortunately they are the only method i have found so far to keep My hair masks locked in and plastered on my head while I let the product sit in I typically let it sit for 10 15 minutes so I don't wear it on my face and it doesn't drench the back of my neck.