I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
I love triple sec! Not quite AS effective as Detox, but I think of it as a great 2nd, 3rd day dry shampoo, whereas Detox is my (don't judge) 4th day and beyond choice. Curious too what you didn't like.
February 2016 Empties
- PHD Shampoo, Conditioner, and Styling Treatment
- Bite Lip Wipes
- Nivea In Shower Body Lotion original formula
- Diptyque Sapin, Baies, and Geranium Rosa candles
- Secret Powder Fresh Invisible Solid
- Nars Audacious Mascara
- Tony Moly Honey Lip Balm
- My Beauty Diary Aloe Vera Mask
- Cover FX Drops
- LM Body Souffle
- Benefit They're Real Remover
- Ulta Dual Tipped Applicators
- LM Protect Foundation Primer
- Zoya Anchor basecoat and Armor topcoat
- Boscia Makeup Breakup Cleansing Oil
- Nude Detox Gentle Fizzy Wash
- MB Cermadie Eye Cream
- Ulta body scrub (honestly only bought it because I needed a scrub and it was on clearance)
- Drybar Sake Bomb Shampoo
- Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara
- MUFE Step 1 Primer
- Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream
- MB Orange Cleansing Soap
Sure! There's no need to freeze them or anything. Just wash them and the wax will come out. Also, when the candle is almost gone I will light it one last time and pour out whatever wax will come out. Then when it cools I will wash it.
I would have never thought to wash them - I thought that water wouldn't work to get wax out. Thanks for the tips! I'm going to buy my first Diptyque candle this spring and I definitely want to keep the jar once it's gone.
Loves/Maintenance: Lancome Definicils, Sephora Eyeliner, Tarte Shadow Stick, Morrocanoil Extra Volume Shampoo & Conditioner, Missha Time Revolution Clear Toner, Bliss Fat Girl Soap, Hourglass Mineral Veil, Clearasil
Glamglow Supermud (I finished the full-size as well but like switching up cleansers)
Lancome Creme Radiance Cleanser (this was nice for the drier winter)
Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer (Also nice for winter)
Fresh Lotus Eye Cream (I really like this but I'm trying the black tea eye cream now and love that too!)
Tatcha Deep Rice Enzyme Powder (Prefer the classic version)
I love the smell of morroccan oil shampoo!!! And how it makes my hair feel. I recently tried buying the knockoff version of it at SDM and it was extremely disappointing. If I can't give it away it's going in the trash.