Empties

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

(0) Hearts

Great empties.  What is the pink tube between the two face washes?  I'm also glad you like those Kirkland wise because those were a no go for me.  They seemed to sting my skin more than other brands.

(0) Hearts

Thats my favorite face primer!!!  Too Faced Primed & Poreless

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  Of course now I can make out the words.

How did you end up liking the Origins face wash? I have heard good things and want to try it out

I love it and have been using it for awhile now. I've had a few deluxe samples and 2 full size bottles. I use it with the Clarisonic on days I do not use a scrub

I've had samples but I've felt like it leaves my face dry. Did you get that same feeling?

I had that problem with Checks and Balances too.  It seemed to make my skin feel tighter than other things.

(0) Hearts

Yeah! That's how I felt so I assumed it wasn't for me

(0) Hearts

I agree.  It gave me the squeaky clean feeling, which I happen to hate.  Reminded me of something I would have bought from the drugstore when I was a teenager.

(0) Hearts

Any cleanser I use makes my skin feel a little dry so I immediately follow up with the rest of my skin care routine

(0) Hearts

That makes sense. I usually wash my face in the shower or before then do my skincare 

My Empties got trashed before I could snap a picture. Sorry, I know it is way more fun to see them than read them, but here they are:

Loves:

-Ole Henrickson Truth Serum

-Belif Aqua Bomb

-Brow Wiz

-Sephora Mattifying and Purifying Mask

-Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream foil

-Chanel Chance Eau de Tendre sample

OK but wouldn't repurchase:

-First Aid Beauty Vitamin Mist

-Shiseido Ultimmune Serum foil

-Dermadoctor KP Duty Scrub foil

-Ole Henrickson Sheer Transformation 

-Kate Sommerville Oil-free Moisturizer foil

Hates:

-Drunk Elephant Marula Oil foil- woke up with several breakouts after trying this

(0) Hearts

Can you tell me what you love about the Belif Aqua Bomb? I've seen it mentioned a few times on BT, but I've never heard of that brand before.

I love the consistency of the product. It is a gel moisturizer which isn't as heavy as a cream. I use it in the morning before applying my makeup. It leaves my skin perfectly hydrated and is non-greasy and doesn't create shine on my skin. I have combo/oily/acne (much less oily and more normal now that winter is approaching) prone skin and I'm in my 20s. My skin drinks this right up and I will definitely be repurchasing over and over! 

I purchased this as part of the Belif Winter Wonderland set for $38 which included the full size aqua bomb as well as two minis of an essence and a cleanser. I suggest this kit if it is still available to try out more Belif products!

(0) Hearts

This is a great description of Aqua bomb!  I also love it!   It's so light and moisturizing!  My skin feels naturally moist rather than covered in lotion.   

Every time I see it mentioned here it seems like it's one extreme or another.  Either people say it is a HG moisturizer or they claim it breaks them out.  I have one from the Play! box and another from one of the promos.  I've been meaning to try them both out.

(0) Hearts

I'd say I have better (I need rich ones, as my skin's rather thin and dry) ones for nighttime, but this one works great under makeup! 

(0) Hearts

That's kind of what I've heard too. You'll have to let me know what you think!

I definitely will! I feel like the problem is I have so many moisturizer samples that it's always a challenge to figure out what to use next.

(0) Hearts

These are some great empties!  What did you think of the CT magic cream?

I enjoyed it! It had a light, pleasant scent and made my skin look great. Sort of more even in texture and appearance. Strangely awesome for using a cream only twice (since it was a foil)! I would repurchase if it was not so expensive.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments