Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

RE: Empties

Three more big empties for me this weekend! The Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Hydrating is already done as of this morning, and the Alba Botanica Oil-Free Refining Moisturizer and Farmacy Green Clean Balm will both be done tonight or tomorrow. I didn’t care for the primer at all; powder products barely last a few hours with it. The moisturizer smells fantastic, didn’t break me out and feels very smooth—but it’s probably too heavy for summer. The Farmacy Green Clean is one of my favorite products ever and I’ll be getting my new one delivered sometime tomorrow. It removes eye makeup without making weird streaks or burning my eyes! I’m a firm believer in double-cleansing, so I think this will forever be a HG/staple for me.

Re: Empties

Trader Joe's Nourish Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum -I bought this initially thinking it might replace my love for Peter Thomas Roth's Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum.  If you're looking for a no frills, economical hyaluronic acid, you can't beat the price on this one.  I think it's around $7-9 for 1 fluid oz. This lasted almost 4 months (1x/day). Is it a replacement for PTR's Cloud Serum? nNO!  But it does provide a bit of extra hydration to the skin at a very nice price.  That said, I've already repurchased PTRs Cloud Serum because I prefer it, although it's much more $$$ but I'm worth it. 🙂

IMG_5968.JPG

I may have a problem cause I've NEVER hit pan on a blush but this one is different. I love it too much. It's a very light shade so I can use a bit for a sheer touch of color or I can go to town... I tend to pick the latter. It's the bareMinerals Gen Nude Blush in Pretty in Pink. Yay!

IMG_7108.jpg

Congratulations,  @erinfitznyc!  I'm glad you found a blush that you love!

RE: Re: Empties

I love this blush too! My color is Call my Blush. What does pan mean? Lol

RE: Re: Empties

@SaraKoelsch Hitting Pan means : finally reaching the bottom of a tub of cream or finishing a product .

That’s an amazing feat. You should be very proud of yourself. Blush is the hardest thing to pan.

Empties

Whew, made it through a lip gloss in 4 months! I think I've mastered the "ultra-glossy lip" trend :).

@CookieGirl1 Please share the name of the lippie?

@CookieGirl1 Please share the name of the lippie?

Re: @CookieGirl1 Please share the name of the lippie?

@IndyQT317 Buxom Destiny. 

Holy gloss Batman.... i feel like I’ve been working on this Clinique Superbalm sample (5 ml/0.17 fl oz in Black Honey) for FOREVER. It has now gotten to the point where no matter how much i squeeze and fold it i can’t get any gloss out; all that you see is the bit clinging to the inside of the tube walls. I think i actually broke (or at least bent) a nail trying to squeeze it. I will say it is a very moisturizing gloss that fades to a lovely, very subtle plum as the day goes on. This was the last gloss in my Project Pan lip stuff and i never want to put on gloss again!! ........... or perhaps I’ll get myself a Tarte H2O gloss when I finish all my Project Pan lip products. You know. Balance 🤷🏻‍♀️

You can always snip the bottom of and go to town on what’s clinging to the sides of the tube with a lip brush @KeriCherryDee!!! Lol!! Great work, but seriously, Black Honey sheer lipstick from Clinique is hands-down, my favorite lip color in this whole wide world!

Re: RE: Empties

Good job

Good deal! I use to LOVE Black Honey back in the day.

Good deal! I use to LOVE Black Honey back in the day.

Late empties from April L o v e s : BioDerma- Micellar Water glam glow - bright mud Murad - hydro dynamic moisturizer Ole henriksen - banana bright eye cream Supergroop spf face setting mist Tarte - radiance drops Thierry mugler alien L I k e s Bath & body works wallflowers Wallflowers - champagne toast Benefit - roller lash brown mascara First aid beauty - coconut Sephora collection dry shampoo - coconut water Sonia Kashuk - brush cleanser Super goop - hand cream Too Faced - foundation vanilla N o p e: Elizabeth & james amethyst

@WhereYouStand How is the Bioderma micellar water? Does it contain preservatives? I will need some micellar water pretty soon and I want a great and affordable product!

Hi keana1 I’m not familiar too much w/ preservatives but here is the ingredients list I found on amazon where I purchased the product Ingredients - Composition-aqua/water/eau, peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, fructooligosaccharides, mannitol, xylitol, rhamnose, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, propylene glycol, cetrimonium bromide, disodium edta.

Greetings, Trash Society! Here's my first little pile of May empties:

PhotoGrid_1526245209259.png

I think I'm promoting the YTTP moisturizer to HG status... this is my third DS and I just need to break down and get a full size. I already bought a value size of the Ouai during the VIB sale but I have a stash of these minis too.

The Lapcos masks are meh but I got a deal on them at Costco. I live in too damp/temperate of a climate to appreciate the Charity Pot formula... I think I'd like it more if I still lived around a lot of snow, but here it just feels greasy.

@fieldsofclover I bought the Charity Pot product too and...

@fieldsofclover I bought the Charity Pot product too and sadly it's not a favorite of mine either. At least I made a donation to a good cause.

Nice job with empties- you really do have the best lay-outs! I’m glad you liked that Sephora mask- I have that one sitting, waiting to be used 😉 @fieldsofclover

Aww thanks @Shosh85! I like the Sephora masks... I used to think they were "eh, okay" until I tried a bunch more different brands and decided they're actually pretty good for the price! The ingredients are decent, too. They're not too different from each other but the algae one is a little more... not tingly, but "something" than the others.

8,134 Replies
testing