Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I'm not good at keeping my empties, but this week i seemed to finish more than a normal weeks worth - 

IMG_5757.jpg

I enjoyed and have repurchased everything except the Amore Pacific oil GWP. It made my skin sticky and smells very alcohol-y

I was also a little underwhelmed by the amore pacific @scott1201.  I'll give them another try before throwing in the towel, but my skin felt a bit tacky and filmy when I gave them a try last week.

@scott1201, how did you like the Peter Thomas Roth pads?...

@scott1201, how did you like the Peter Thomas Roth pads? Do you think they would be ok for sensitive skin?

@scott1201, thanks for the reply. I think I'll put them o...

@scott1201, thanks for the reply. I think I'll put them on my list.

Re: @scott1201, how did you like the Peter Thomas Roth pads?...

I really liked them and think they’d work for sensitive skin, @Luvstravel. They do a good job of keeping millia bumps and clogged pores away for me!

Finished off a few things!

1E101A5C-8193-454B-830E-169DD82EA612.jpeg

Spoiler
Loves: 
- The Creme Shop ‘Clear Up, Skin’ sheet mask: This was sooo good! It had this calm cooling feeling and smelled like strawberries and cream 😋🍓It really did help brighten my face and lighten blemishes. On for about 20 min, and face felt refreshed, smooth and hydrated.🙌

- GlamGlow Volcasmic Matte Moisturizer: Feels light on the skin, absorbs nicely and made my skin soft and smooth with lasting moisture. It smells like an orange creamsicle 🍊Already have a back up of this 😉

- AHAVA Sea-Kissed Mineral Hand Cream: I really like this brand! This did great moisturizing and made my hands feel so soft and silky. My only issue was the scent- not my favorite- not bad, but not great either (I have a sensitive nose👃)

- Garnier Fructis Papaya Hair Mask: This actually started out as a ‘love’ but then I tried the Amika hair mask and it got demoted to ‘like’ - it’s great for $3 though! It smells sooo good! I have thin long hair and get about 4 uses out of it. It does make my hair feel soft, smooth, shiny and light -but Amika does an even better job, haha! So this may be one I use if I’m on a low-buy or just out of Amika 😉

- GlamGlow Gravity Mud Firming Treatment: This one was just kinda fun to use- it’s silver in color, (I looked like the Tin Man, lol!) you place it on, wait til it dries, then peel it off. Not a painful peel either 😉 Not sure if I noticed any firming but it did make my skin feel soft, smooth and clean! 

Great descriptions of the products! @Shosh85

Great descriptions of the products! @Shosh85

Re: Great descriptions of the products! @Shosh85

Thank you, @IndyQT317!! 🤗

Great job on the empties @Shosh85 !! I saw the unicorn masks at Marshall's last weekend and now I wish I bought the pack to try it !

Thanks, @emiie! I found these at TJ Maxx! I always check for these when I’m there. 😉 They are soo good! 👌

LikesLikes

LovesLoves

OkayOkay

April and May Empties 

I'm in LOVE with the Dove Body Polish.  It smells sooooo good.

@jen81 What did you think of the Skynn Iceland gels?  I've seriously considered trying them.

I'm a bit late to the thread @CookieGirl1, but I've used the Skynn eye gels.  They stick on well, and are very cooling/soothing.  I can't say I notice any difference in appearance, however.  I'd say they're worth it if you're looking for relaxation.  Firming, not so much

Good to know, @RachFace2921, because they aren't exactly "budget" gels so I think I can find other options that can provide the Relaxation Factor for me.

Great empties @jen81. How did you like Keils Midnight Rec...

Great empties @jen81. How did you like Keils Midnight Recovery Eye Cream? I've had my eye on that brand these last few weeks.

Re: Great empties @jen81. How did you like Keils Midnight Rec...

@IndyQT317 I liked it okay, its hydrating. It has some essential oils in it like lavender so beware if sensitive. I just have a few deluxe samples of others to get through. 

Nice job! I recently just realized I loved Amika! I found their Shampoo and Conditioner at TJ Maxx and received a sample of their hair mask - both have helped with my dry, damaged hair so much!

@jen81

@Shosh85 ohh good score! I love tj maxx. They recently changed their packaging so that would make sense. They do go on sale for the liter sale at Beauty brands usually. I bought the liter sizes several months ago when on sale. I love the mask too! I got the huge tub for like 10$. Sometimes Beauty brands send out $10 off coupons if you haven’t bought anything in a while so that helps too.

Oooh, thank you so much for the info!! I’ll definitely continue to buy it!! 🙌😉👌 @jen81

Round 2 of May empties!

PhotoGrid_1526924317237.png

Already purchased the full-size Korres during the VIB sale. I like the Shiseido masks enough to buy them at Costco, but not enough to pay full price for them. I'll finish the box of Lapcos masks I'm working on, but I might actually return the unopened boxes. Not impressed.

8,134 Replies
testing