Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Great work @Shosh85! I agree about the eye make remover, It does okay but I expected better from a waterproof eye makeup remover. 

@bakeamuffin Yeah, it removed regular makeup ok, just didn’t remove waterproof makeup very easily. Oh, well– it was cheap😉

Thanks for you reviews, @Shosh85!

Thanks for you reviews, @Shosh85!

Re: Thanks for you reviews, @Shosh85!

@curlychiquita  Well, thank YOU for reading them, ha! 😊😁

RE: Empties

Weekly trash. The hearts have been repurchased already, some with multiple backups. Blue smiley faces are good, would buy again but not going out of my way to do so. Black X’s are no rebuys, this week, not bc they are terrible (except for the Yes to Cucumber eye mask, do not purchase!) but bc they don’t make a difference, which is what you are paying for. Unless you are paying for experience, which they don’t don’t provide, either. Overall, a fantastic week!

Re: RE: Empties

Nice trash @eshoe! 😄 Thanks for the feedback ☺️

@eshoe Great Job! 👍I love that your empties are mostly masks!!– That’s usually the case with me as well!! 😉👌

Wow, is that an empty perfume? Great job, @eshoe!

RE: Re: RE: Empties

Yes it is, @scott1201, and for the life of me I can’t find my backup😆 I go through a bottle of the Omnia Coral about every 6-8 months!

3 months worth of trash.. Had to go!! April-June. Defiantly missing some stuff because I moved in that time frame, but everything that made it to the trash bag came along. I really pushed the limits on how much trash my bag can hold! Apologies, it's hard to see on the roundie but also didn't want to sort it again. 

All the trash.All the trash.

lovesloves

Spoiler
A nice mix of new finds and old staples. New to me was coola sunscreen spray, ursa major wipes, herbivore coco rose, bare sunscreen, and the peach and lily mask. I tried the bare (coola brand) after hearing about it on here and it's been great. I feel better about the ingredients and it works great. I tan well but usually my shoulders get burnt, and they have not using this. I know a lot of people aren't a fan of the coco rose because it leaves a little residue behind but I am super dry and found it to be more of a leftover oil hydrate/nourish and not an annoying residue, similar to whats left behind when I use thermal cleansing balm. 

likeslikes

Spoiler
Everything was fine, would use again but not an HG. The H20 milk lotion was defiantly a thin/summer lotion. I really liked the orangeasm scrub but the ingredients list was meh. 

nooooooopesnooooooopes

Spoiler
Didn't finish any of these. The toner didn't do anything for me either way, but with so many great ones on my shelf it sat dead, time to say goodbye! The cleansing oil left a gross residue. L'occitane lotion and sisley youth serum- strong smell. Bad gal bang didn't dry down on my lashes. Darphin night cream meh, nothing either way. Not hydrating enough for my dry skin, probably would have been ok to use through the summer. 

Wow! Nice job, @CC3616!! 👌

I loved the Farmacy masks as well! 🙌

Great job, @CC3616!  The Farmacy set looks great!

Thanks @curlychiquita  The coconut style masks stay on my face the best, these are my favorite of the ones I've tried. I stock up religiously when they're on sale. 

🗑🗑🗑PhotoGrid_1531804829719.png

Lots of foils this time, I was getting restless and shopped my stash a little harder. Surprise hit this time was the Amika! I don't quite have salt-and-pepper hair, more like tea-and-coffee... it really made my silver extra sparkly

The Hourglass foundation wore nicely, was just too matte for my taste. The Dr Jart tested well too, but I'm suspicious about it oxidizing on me on a longer day.

@fieldsofclover, I really liked the Dr. Jart bb cream als...

@fieldsofclover, I really liked the Dr. Jart bb cream also. I need to start going through my shampoo samples also. Thanks.

Re: @fieldsofclover, I really liked the Dr. Jart bb cream als...

@Luvstravel@ It ended up oxidizing on me too much! I'm kind of bummed it didn't work out. @bakeamuffin@ is working through a tube of it though, seems like it's good stuff.

Re: @fieldsofclover, I really liked the Dr. Jart bb cream als...

I’m sorry that shade didn’t work out @fieldsofclover! I really wish they would release more! 

Empties

Here are my current (and just about) empties! I was very happy with almost everything except for the powder and the Stila eyeliner. The powder seemed to cling to parts of my foundation and just was not for me. The eyeliner was not at all waterproof and smudged as soon as I went into a pool. However the Kat Von D eyeliner was amazing as expected. The Sephora collection products really surprised me with their quality and all the ones pictured here have currently made their way into my daily beauty routine! I loved the sample of The Hourglass highlighter stick and found it was best to apply it with a dampened Beauty blender. I was also a fan of the primers, concealers, and primers picture here. All in all I am quite pleased with most of these products!

You used up a lot of great products,  @Glarson!  I'm a fan of Sephora brand products, too.

@curlychiquita Thanks! Yes the Sephora Collection is so good and it makes me sad that people skip right over their products when shopping, they definitely deserve more attention! What's your favorite Sephora Collection item?

@Glarson, I have a collection of tools  (brushes, tweezers), and I like their wipes and waterline eyeliners.  The lipstory lipsticks are pretty good, too! 

8,134 Replies
testing