Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Empties

I'm participating in the September Sample challenge & posting weekly so I thought might as well post my weekly full sizes along with it! The razor, I usually don't post "ordinary" things like this but I love these for traveling (they have the shave gel bars on the sides) I feel like I chew thru them, and wondered if anyone else had a love/hate with these too! I mean, the razor is still good but can't use them anymore! nose strip is peace out blackheads or is it pores?🤔 I don't know how I feel about it yet.

Re: Empties

August empties 31361C35-4B28-4928-B82A-27A5D4F164B5.jpeg

Spoiler
My weekly masks. Nothing crazy good. Timeless Shea butter. I had this for a while, the. My husband helped me pan it. That man can go through lotions. 😀 lastly, Josie Marian whipped argan oil face butter. I was pleasantly surprised by this. The texture was great!

❤️ that Josie Maran too, @emaisgr8, not greasy and absorbs quickly. So good for dry skin!

Here are my August and September empties: Loves : first picture. Meh or nopes : 2nd picture Loves, rebuys: all of the TO, Wander Beauty eye patches.Loves, rebuys: all of the TO, Wander Beauty eye patches.Meh + nopes : loved TO salicylic acid but discovered that I can’t use it for longer than 30 minutes at a time. I can use it in a peeling mask but can’t use it overnight or I’ll wake up with an inflamed face and end up looking like the Moon!Meh + nopes : loved TO salicylic acid but discovered that I can’t use it for longer than 30 minutes at a time. I can use it in a peeling mask but can’t use it overnight or I’ll wake up with an inflamed face and end up looking like the Moon!

Which Tata Harper product is that, @keana1? I tried to zoom in but couldn’t tell!

@eshoe It’s the Rejuvenating serum which was a GWP in May or June ( I think ) . I love it but it’s too expensive  I still have 2 minis left ! 

Ah, yep I have 2 of those, 1/2 way through my first one. The scent in her products is so good☺️!

Very small amount of empties this week since I’m concentrating on foils. However, one notable dislike - the I Love Myself mask. I think this came with Facetory a couple months back? It was a gel mask that, once unfolded was so stretched out I could have fit 2.5 of my faces in it. Plus, it was the really slimy gel that I can’t handle, so it sadly went right into the trash. Pacifica is okay - fit a little weird. 

78121AE3-42F9-44E8-9322-EAB41D7E61B2.jpeg

Ha ha, I felt the same way about that I Love Myself Mask, @scott1201. I wanted to like it, the little writing on it is cute, but am in the same camp as you on this one.

RE: Empties

Empty! But crying 😭 b/c I can’t find Bare Minerals Prep Step online. Does anyone know if it was discontinued or re-named and re-formulated?

Re: RE: Empties

Ooooh this always irks me, @christyrc! So sorry, hope you are able to find something similar or track it down somewhere online😕

@christyrcUnidentified

I'm not sure how similar it is, but this is their new SPF primerScreenshot_20180909-114641.png

RE: Re: RE: Empties

Good info, @RGbrown. I bet they discontinued the Prep Step. Time to break in to the sunscreen samples and find a new HG! 😂

RE: Empties

August empties. I still can’t keep the trash for beautiful empty pics but I love seeing how much I go through!! Since I started tracking In May this is my best month!! Stars would repurchase and nothing I hated, everything else was fine!👏🏼

You had a lot of FS in there, nice work! I'm always super excited when I get to add a big FS bottle to my trash stash @SAlyFitz

Another round of trash!Staples and LovesStaples and Loves

Spoiler
PTR Pumpkin Enzyme: not much to say other than I adore this and will continue to use it until the end of eternity

BBW shower gel: pretty sure the scent has been discontinued, but I wish it was permanent. Love!

Burt's Bees lip balm: staple for daily usage

BBW candle: holy moly, this scent is awesome. I dunno if it was LE or not, but if I see it next time I stock up, it will definitely be coming home with me again. It's not the typical tropical coconut...it's warm and nutty and creamy. 

Fine and dandyFine and dandy

Spoiler
Pacifica Sea Foam Face Wash: ok. Worked fine, but the scent is a little too sweet, and it's too thin to be packaged in a tube.

Softlips Vanilla lip balm: perfectly fine. Like the Burt's Bees' balms better, but this works too.

PTR Vitamin C something or other: the paint started peeling off, and I'd get sparkly paint flecks everywhere. Had the brilliant idea to cover it in tape...but the tape stuck to the paint and peeled pretty much all of it off lol. In any case, it was a fine product, but I have another in mind to purchase once I finish off some other samples.

Origins candle: nice candle, but smells a bit like citronella. Not that I mind citronella, but it's an "oudside" scent to me, not one I want to create indoors.

Paula's Choice Cleansing Cloth: worked well, no scent. If I were in the market for wipes, I'd consider these, but I don't use them all that often and have a ton in the cabinet already.

Wander Baggage Claim Eye Gels: Fine. I never know what to think of eye masks...not sure I saw any change, but I'm not really discontent with my eyes anyways lol.

Not for me!Not for me!

Spoiler
Paula's Choice Ultra-Sheer Daily Defense: the first time I tried it, I found white flakes in my brows later on that day. The second time, it pilled up. Nope nope nope.

Matrix Biolage Sugar Shine Hair Scrub: Sticky/jelly type consistency. It's my first scrub, so maybe many are a similar texture, but I had a hard time with it. Several reviews said it was a great scalp scrub (this is actually intended as a hair polish), but not for me...couldn't hardly work it through my hair down to the scalp at all. 

My meager empties for the week. Going through foils as well for "Sample September" but they are not posted here. Wish I would have picked up the DE during the sale 😕

Loved & already repurchased most of theseLoved & already repurchased most of theseGreat staples & some sheet mask fun for my daughter & I :)Great staples & some sheet mask fun for my daughter & I 🙂

@eshoe Ohhhh all of those sheet masks look so intriguing, especially the capsule one,

That was probably my favorite, @dziggi! Bought 4 back ups😆! I reviewed it on the Mask of the Week Challenge. Great fit, lovely rose scent, plentiful rich, milky serum with the extra moisturizing shot of serum (LOTS of serum), not tacky at all, extremely hydrating...I could go on. If you like 🌹 scents, and dry skin, you just might love it!

@eshoe Awesome!! Looks like a lot of great masking!! 👌🤗

I’ve been going makeup free most days, so I’m not using up other beauty products as quickly, @Shosh85. Just felt like my skin needed a breather!

8,140 Replies
testing