Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: RE: Empties

I love and swear by the L'Occitane Imortelle Line.  It keeps my skin happy in the winter!

RE: Re: RE: Empties

I just didn’t care that particular product. I do like some other things from the line.

Re: Empties

LovesLoves

LikesLikes

Kate Somerville EradiKate™ Daily Cleanser with Sulfur Acne Treatment 4 oz/ 120 mLlasted a year and 5 months with daily use. After I finish my backup deluxe size, I will be repurchasing. By far one of the best cleansers I have tried for combating breakouts.

FC9EB1F3-FC8B-431B-8031-5C812F0700A4.jpeg

Empties

Being in the woods camping this week really hindered my progress but managed to get some

Weekly trash:D19D3924-5E4A-496F-81F2-314F1F8B3995.jpeg

Spoiler
Everything here except for the Sachajuan Conditioner, Whole Foods Nourishing Royal Jelly mask, and fresh Vitamin Nectar Vitamin C Powder have already been repurchased.

DE835A4E-DE70-4D93-BDF0-E9EAA4A17399.jpeg

A2C2F9FC-84A9-4ED2-AB32-82E3FB837562.jpeg

Spoiler
Maison Margiela’s By the Fireplace is almost a dupe for Commodity’s Velvet, but more powdery. I prefer Velvet but don’t mind this and will use up my other samples happily. The patchology eye patches have kind of a strange shape; they don’t fit well but feel quite nice on my skin. The Kokostar Rose Lip Mask is fun and cute, and did make my lips quite soft. I bought a couple extra for stocking stuffers. I am still waiting for all the magic to happen from Starskin’s exfoliating foot masks. I wore them four nights ago and nothing yet.

D5F1302F-6B28-4AD5-8CAE-8F6F76C98F69.jpeg

Spoiler
The Huda Beauty Primer and foundation are serious contenders for the heaviest coverage I’ve ever used. Great for the stage, but not in my everyday life😆 Thee Oozoo mask smelled off, I would like to try it again but I’m in no hurry. The TCFS mask, I had high hopes for, and did not care for it at all. The scent was so bad, it was stringy, and did nothing for my skin. I have 4 backups, yay! The nada Yellow Sheet Mask would be a like, the fit was great and the scent was pleasant but inside the package the serum had a much stronger, chemical smell which I wasn’t comfortable with.  

Oooh now I’m interested in the COMMODITY - Velvet@eshoeMaison Margiela 'REPLICA' By the Fireplace 3.4 oz/ 100 mLis my ULTIMATE winter scent. Like, I wish they made a body wash and laundry detergent of it because I just want those cozy smells allllllllll the time ❄️🍷🧣 🔥 

And I want a Velvet candle, @scott1201! It’s up there next to Bum Bum Cream in scents I could bath/do laundry/wash dishes in!

Great stash of trash 🗑 @eshoe! 😄 

Thanks @bakeamuffin! It feels so good to have a little bit of everything out the door😆

@eshoe I can't with the Huda Primer or Foundation...the scent 👎 I see a lot of BIC'ers use the Skyn eye masks, gotta try them out!

@GG84 I couldn’t detect a scent, but wow I was startled to see myself in the mirror! I did not look real. I keep the Skyn eye gels in the fridge during the summer, and always use them under my sheet masks. Otherwise they can get a little itchy around the edges on occasion 😉

RE: Empties

Hi! I’ve got some Nov empties to share: LOVE the Karuna Age Defying Hand Mask and will definitely re purchase. It was Moisturizing and my hands looked great, at least for the day after using. I did not find the tape tabs on the wrists to be very useful, as they kept popping open. But it’s ok. I can be still for 20 minutes. In fact, I relish the opportunity to be still for 20 minutes. LIKE the Olay Complete sunscreen but right now I’m MORE excited by the Farmacy Green Screen sunscreen, so I won’t repurchase the Olay. But, I think it’s a great drugstore sunscreen solution. LIKE the Bobbi Brown foundation but the color match was not good for me, so not repurchasing. NOPE Blum Naturals Daily Makeup Remover. Gentle product, weird scent. I cannot go to sleep with that scent on my face.

Re: RE: Empties

@christyrc I'll have to try that hand mask! 

Are you guys interested in a 2019 Empties thread? Is so, I’ll go ahead and start one. 

This one takes a long time to load! 

Tagging some recent posters:

@bakeamuffin @GG84 @eshoe @CorgiMommy

I think we definitely need a thread for the new year, @scott1201!

@scott1201 YES!  Going through this thread is incredibly satisfying :).

@scott1201 yes 😄💖 

@scott1201 Although I haven't had anything to post yet, this is one of my favourite threads to check daily. Definitely want to see it continue either as it is or as a fresh yearly thread if that helps it load better for people. 

@scott1201 I don't find it takes a long time to load

Yep yep @scott1201

8,140 Replies
testing