I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
That's the one thing I actually do really like from there. They are so affordably priced and the scents are nice (good range, and not too artificial) and the labels are easy to peel off if you want a more minimalist look.
I completely agree re: Tatcha cleansig oil. I don't typically like face oils but this stuff rocks. Great at removig eye make up with no tugging rubbing. And ive been using Carol's Daughter monoi for years. Lots of deals on hsn sometimes. Although it's pricey and recently I've been trying Renpure brand. Good results and way cheaper. Purchased at walgreen's.
finished up a couple of things...
yassssss products i wouldn’t hesitate to purchase
- make up for ever lift concealer
- anastasia brow wiz
- mac mineralize skinfinish natural medium plus
- lancome bi-facil
- glysomed hand cream
- the body shop vitame e sink in moisture mask
- the body shop body butter - strawberry
- touch in sol - stretchex stretch lash effect mascara
- maybelline colour whisper in mocha muse
- guerlain lipstick in gemma
middle child syndrome these are products that i liked but i’m still on the hunt for “something better”. i may or may not repurchase in the future
- softsoap coconut scrub
- shiseido pureness foaming cleanser
- the body shop hand and nail treatment
- **bleep** & fab glycolic fix serum
- bio republic green tea detox mask
- equate nail polish remover
bye felicia these are products that i wouldn’t repurchase if you paid me!
- john frida frizz ease secret weapon finishing cream
- maybelline pumped up colossal mascara
- mary kay timewise repair cleanser
- mary kay timewise repair night cream
- urban decay subversion lash primer
- urban decay perversion mascara
- glysomed hand cream
- bath and body works warm vanilla sugar lotion
middle child syndrome
- dry bar bay breeze
- hourglass veil mineral primer
- algenist overnight restorative cream
- algenist firming and lifting day cream
- amore pacific moisture bound rejuvenating cream
- amore pacific future response age defence cream
- l'occitane hand cream
- skinfix hand repair cream
- genifique yeux youth activating eye concentrate
- nude treatment oil
- caudalie vinosource moisture recovery cream
- caudalie body lotion
- glamglow flashmud brightening treatment
- aveda botanical purifying gel cleanser
- mybody take control calming gel cleanser
- laura mercier primer - protect
- benefit high beam
- lancome cils booster
- bumble and bumble all style blow dry
- ligne st. barth shower cream
- peter thomas roth eye power
- juavaa turmeric antioxidant radiance mask
- smashbox full exposure
- benefit they're real
- lancome hypnose drama
- vasanti brigthen up enzymatic face rejuvenator exfoliating cleanser
- elizabeth and james nirvana black
- prada candy
- dr dennis gross alpha beta peel
- becca shimmering skin perfector opal
- ysl touche eclat
- shiseido benefiance eye mask
middle child syndrome
- algenist ultimate anti-aging eye cream
- origins ginzing refreshing eye cream
- lipidol cleansing body oil
Here are my empties for January.
Have alread repurchased the L'occitane shea butter hand cream and the Shiseido eye serum. Will eventually get the hourglass primer and the Beauty Blender solid soap. Have backup of the Dr Jart ( but am liking Bioderma more ) and the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes. Will not buy any of the Tony Moly masks, the Living Proof Frizz humidity shield spray or the almond scented L'occitane lotion. Everything else I enjoyed.
Loved Liked Ok- StriVectin anti-wrinkle hydra gel treatment system-these were not bad but I expected a bit more for the price,the cream is nice but the patches were not any better than cheaper brands. Did not like-it made my face burn so I didn't finish the bottle.
Feeling a bit lazy and not the best typist ,so I didn't list everything out this time,just noted a few things
GLAMGLOW Thirstymud treatment is one of my favorites. Perfect for the cold winter months! I also really love the Skyn Hydrocool eye gels. You used some great things this month!
-The Body Shop Shea Body Butter - super moisturizing, perfect to use after the shower before bed, soothing scent.
-True Blue Shea Butter Super Rich Foot Cream - very softening and hydrating
-YSL Touche Eclat No. 1 - very brightening and blends to perfection, will repurchase in another shade that in less pink
-Lush Snowcake Soap - one of my favorite soaps from Lush, soft yummy scent that lathers really well
-Boscia Luminizing Black Mask - makes my skin look much more even and less red, instant results. I love peel off masks.
-BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask - very hydrating, perfect to put on before bed
-Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Light Warm - very lightweight, nice coverage
-Clinique SuperPrimer - made my skin silky smooth, not sure if it prolonged my makeup wear
-Dial Hand Sanitizer - fulfilled its purpose, nice scent
-Keratin Complex Infusion Keratin Replenisher - love the smell of this, made my hair soft and less frizzy
-St Tropez Self Tan Express Self-Tanner - I love how quick this works but the scent is bothersome
-GlamGlow Flashmud Brightening Mask - exfoliating and evens out my skintone
-Batiste Dry Shampoo - does the job, not crazy about the scent, I have to wash my hair the following day after using this because it makes my scalp itchy after awhile
-Josie Maran Argan Oil - a nice multi-tasking item, didn't do anything amazing for my hair or skin though
-Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash - felt like a drugstore face wash, heavily scented and almost had a shampoo smell which was oddd
-Kat Von D Tattoo Brow in Medium Brown - I started out liking this product then began to get annoyed as it would stop then start working off and on after two weeks. I think the tip was drying out or getting clogged. This created a nice look if I was willing to spend the time to do it but was kinda tedious due to the packaging.
-Bliss Makeup Melt Cleanser - smeared my makeup around but did not rinse off well. It felt like it created a barrier between the water and my makeup/skin. It also made my eyesight cloudy whenever I tried it.
-Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Primer - this tingled so bad on my skin! I used this on my T-zone and while it did leave me matte, I hated the sensation and my makeup applied patchy on top of it.