Empties

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I didn't get much shedding from this one. I  get pedicures often maybe that's why? Not sure. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hmmmm, maybe, but some are much more effective than others.   The baby foot ones are still my favourite.  They're around $25 a peel which is on the spendier side, but you actually end up with babyfeet! 

think it was the tony moly ones I tried that I didn't really get results from.  I'm still looking for a cheaper alternative to babyfoot that works just as well, but maybe it doesn't exist.  

(0) Hearts

baby feet have been the best I've tried as well. 

Loves100_5706.JPGLikes100_5712.JPG Just ok100_5715.JPGReally disliked,not empty but throwing out.100_5705.JPG

I really am curious about those Bite wipes, because they keep ending up in loves lists. 

@notcreative they're good stuff! Specifically for those darker shades or liquid lipsticks, and when you don't want to have to take off all your makeup just to change lip shades

(0) Hearts

I didn't like the apple MBD sheet mask but now I'm wondering if it's just because it was the pore tightening one.  It really felt like my face was burning so I removed it after five minutes.  No redness or burning immediately after wearing it so I'm unsure as to whether my skin is just being a sissy or what.  Did you get any tingling or burning with yours? 

(0) Hearts

No,I did not have any tingling or burning but I have used the apple ones as well with no problems.

What results have you had with the **bleep** mask? My Beauty Diary has some great masks. I love the birds nest, black pearl, and Royal jelly. The white Rose is on my list to try.

(0) Hearts

I really like the **bleep**+fab mask,it is very soothing and moisturizing and it does seem to plump up my skin.You can wash it off or use it as a sleeping mask at night,it is a gel texture.

Geez I got bleeped for N I P? HaHa

Loves and Holy Grails

20160529_201129.jpg

Likes and alrights

20160529_201218.jpg

No's

20160529_201234.jpg

(0) Hearts

Ha, I just bought a drjart face mask.  What didn't you like about it? 

(0) Hearts

Great empties! I love the Dr Jart mask but hydrogel are some of my favorites.

(0) Hearts

That Dr Jart+ mask is one I've wanted to try. Any specifics on what makes it a no?

(0) Hearts

I just felt like the Dr. Jart mask didn't do anything for me. I know everyone's face is different and others have said they love it.

[ Edited ]

Been looking forward to posting this month's empties, since I feel like I got through a bunch of stuff in May. (Plus, I wanted to throw out all this trash Smiley Very Happy)

May was a skincare heavy month.  

image.jpeg

The Goods: 

• Body Shop Coconut Body Butter - a perennial fave.  Nice scent, moisturizes well.  A pretty regular repurchase. 
  • Farmacy Purple Broccoli Brightening masks x3 - another fave.  This is probably the 4th or 5th box I've repurchased since they launched last summer. 
  • Odacite serums (FS bottle BL+C, mini vials of JO+L, GR+G) - BL+C died an untimely death when I dropped something and it knocked the bottle off my counter and sprayed it all over the bathroom wall.  Prior to that I'd been enjoying it on the areas where I struggle with acne.  GR+G has been good for fading hyperpigmentation, and JO+L has been helpful for shrinking existing pimples.
  • Stieva (Retin-A) - very helpful.

The (Not) Bads:

•  Clinique Green Toning Lotion - it's ok, but I don't think I'm a toner person.  I wouldn't repurchase.
  • FAB Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery - it looked like water, it felt like water, and for a long time I didn't think it did anything.  But, once I started using it after my microdermabrasion sessions, I got it.  It's soothing, but I don't think I have much need of it at the moment, so it's not a repurchase.
  • Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer - Another one that was just ok.  It didn't bother my skin, but I don't need a lot of moisturizer during the summer, so I probably won't repurchase.
  • Tony Moly I'm Real Rice x2 - it's supposed to be for clearing, or something.  It was just ok.  I find all the TM masks I've tried make my skin feel stuffy after I remove them. 
  • Farmacy Invincible Root Cell serum - it's an anti-aging serum, and other than that it felt slightly sticky, I didn't notice it doing much of anything.  
  • Face Shop Honey mask - ok, not great.  Mask was not a great fit.
  • DDG Gentle pads (x 20?) - the last of my sample stash.  All DDG pads are too strong for my face, so I use them on my feet, hands or décolleté instead.
  • Jack Black DIY Peel Pads x2 - not sure where these came from, but they were ok.  I liked that the pads were really textured.  I'd want to look into the ingredients more before I bought a FS.
  • UD Perversion mascara - actually finished this one.  Used to be a favorite, but I've moved on.
  • Body Shop Tea Tree oil - mix this into my May Lindstrom problem solver sometimes.  It's ok.
  • Sunday Riley Luna - decided to try it again for a bit.  Still breaks me out.
  • Sephora brush cleaner - does the job.

The Uglies:

•  Cake Beauty Sweethearts hand cream - too sweet.  Purchased at the checkout at Marshalls on a whim since I used to really like Cake hand creams.  Think I've grown out of them.  
  • Sephora Lotus mask - I don't like Sephora sheet masks at all.  They always seem to have something that irritates my skin.  And a lot of them smell bad.
  • Vichy Normaderm - Bought it a while back to try, but finally did this month.  Makes my skin dry and flaky.  Also feels like it has a lot of silicone.  No thanks.
  • NARS Audacious mascara - I love this stuff in DS.  However, large is completely different.  Also, the last time I used it I apparently cracked the cap when I screwed it back on, which caused the rest of the tube to completely dry out, so it's not empty but it had to be tossed.  

(0) Hearts

Nice month!!!!  Noted- keep getting DS of the audacious mascara.   Bahaha, who am I kidding?  I won't be buying mascara for at least two years.   But noted anywaysSmiley Wink 

Are the Farmacy masks wash off or sheet? I have them on my loves list. Great empties this month! 

(0) Hearts

@dalidyli Sheet.  I find the Canadian price a bit obnoxious, so I stock up during sales 

Your skin is so pampered. I hate when I fall in love with a sample to have the full-size disappoint. I have not tried that mascara yet.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments