Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

@l8totheparty yikes hives, hope your skin is doing better...

@l8totheparty yikes hives, hope your skin is doing better now

Re: @l8totheparty yikes hives, hope your skin is doing better...

Oooh yes, I stopped using it and my skin got better! 

RE: Empties

I’m so sorry you got hives from that mask!!! It’s very STRONG, I use the toner and have to dilute it with water!

Re: Empties

@l8totheparty Amazing empties! I love the smell of the MOROCCANOIL - Dry Shampoo Light Tones.It is one of my favorites!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks, @RebeccaBT 😊

RE: Empties

FEBRUARY EMPTIES! Loves: Dr Teals coconut oil epsom salt, batiste dry shampoo, drunk elephant TLC babyfacial, milk makeup kush mascara, lancôme glow subtil silky creme highlighter in glowing lights 06. Dislikes: dove shower foam, morphe makeup sponge (omg this is the hardest sponge i only used it a week and it’s going in the trash) * everything else was good and i enjoyed using * close up of the lancôme cream highlighter i used up completely and the YSL lipgloss i finally finished!

Re: RE: Empties

I've heard about the batiste dry shampoo.  I'll have to try it one day! 

@cianni I have blonde hair, but will go looking for it ne...

@cianni I have blonde hair, but will go looking for it next time I'm in Shoppers. 😊

@l8totheparty the batiste is so good! There are definitely amazing higher end ones (the living proof is up there for me), but sometimes I go through phases where my hair just needs refreshing more often so I can’t justify the price when I’m going through that amount. Enter batiste - the product is amazing, smell is great, priced well, I could go on. If you have dark hair I highly recommend the dark toned one. It’s so good that sometimes I literallly let it all absorb instead of brushing it out, and you can’t tell!

@karap03 impressive pans!

@karap03 impressive pans!

@karap03 Awesome empties! A lot of my lip products this month look like yours. Now is the fun part... Restocking 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Great empties @karap03 !  I find using up a lipgloss so hard!

The second half of February empties.  A lot of full sizes this time around.  Now that they are gone I'll be making a significant dent into the deluxe samples stockpile that I have--my New Years resolution was to bring that down to a manageable amount.  As of right now I need the equivalent of three FFF boxes to store them all.  :eek:

First is loves:
Love!Love!

Spoiler

These are OK--Would use but not buy--reasons in Spoiler.

late feb meh.jpg

Spoiler

Yuck!

late feb no.jpg

No spoiler needed, this product smelled like rancid fish oil and went on like vegetable oil.  I found if I shook it well before using the smell wasn't quite as bad (masked by the patchouli) but it was still unusable.  I tried it for about 10 days before giving up.  In the bottom five beauty products I've ever tried.

RE: Re: Empties

Love those Hum sleep vitamins soooo much!!!!!

@flamingolegs Great job! Lots of great products!

Best,
Rebecca 

@flamingolegs 

I find your assessment of the Bumble Super Rich conditioner scent interesting...to me it is so sickly-sweet, such a strong honeysuckle that I'm having a hard time making myself finish it (it's a great conditioner for my fine hair though...would be a true love if I didn't hate the scent)

I think scents affect people differently.  

Empties

February Empties. I've restocked and made skin updates last month so my empties are unwhelming. Sheet masks were okay. Hair products were "meh." Of course, the Ole Henriksen products are favorites. Oily has a collaboration with Sephora I just noticed so my empty happened right on time. I must check out the new vitamins.

Nice empties for the month @IndyQT317!!! How did the Carol's Daughter Clay Mask work for you? I've been debating on whether I want to give it a try.

@IndyQT317  I love Olly vitamins. 

@emaisgr8 @IndyQT317 i love the Olly vitamins too!  I actually was really surprised to discover that the Olly Girls vitamins have a higher concentration of ingredients (especially biotin and b12) than the regular women's/complexion Olly blends so I've been taking that one, lol.

8,134 Replies
testing