Empties

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Nice job! I am trying to do the same... I can't save all this stuff to photograph though. If something is empty, I have to toss it immediately. Always reduce the clutter!!

(0) Hearts

I have to put it in a bin behind the door in the bathroom that way I can't see it. I hate clutter too! If you do find a way to save it up until the end of the month it is very rewarding to see all the stuff at the end. *Almost* justifies more purchases! haha

I've been tempted to try that ELF lip exfoliator. looks portable and I like the idea that I don't have to stick my finger in it. On my list when I get to a Target.

It is good and for $3.00 it can't be beat. I keep a back up.

Great job! This reminds me, I have a sample of Texas Tea S&C to break into.

November/December empties

DSCN0691.JPG

Loves

• Korres wild rose nightly facial
  • UD eyelash enhancer (this stuff really worked, and yet they discontinued it)
  • Dior IT lash
  • Dior maximizer serum
  • Dior lip glow
  • Super goop sunscreen oil (I use this on my arms and legs)

Liked but will not purchase

• GlamGlow (I like the Korres nightly facial better)

(0) Hearts

The korres has got to be the best night cream/mask I've tried so far!   I'm on my third jar! 

I like that it looks like you have dug product out of the lippie.  I've been doing that with a Fresh balm and have just enough to finish it for good before I go to sleep tonight.

I loved that sunscreen oil!

Made me look good while at the beach hiding all those imperfections! lol

Great empties!

(0) Hearts

It made me shudder.  It felt all plasticy on. 

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

I too like the Koress rose mask and their yogurt one as well. I haven't tried this GlamGlow one.

I'm curious about this sunscreen oil.

I like the sunscreen oil, but I have read several reviews that people hated it. It will probably be in Sephora's favorites sun safety set this coming summer (it was last summer) that might be a great opportunity to try it out.

Good call, thank you.

I LOOOOVE that Korres sleeping facial! :heart:

DSC01429.JPG

Got to finish a few things over the weekend :smileyhappy: Here are my thoughts:

• Nars Creamy Concealer in Vanilla : Will definitely repurchase. It's one of the best concealers out there. I use it mostly for my undereye circles, but if I ever have any problematic areas on the face, it's good to go to that use as well.
  • YSL Touche Eclat No.2 : Will repurchase as well. This is one of those products that I used almost daily. It doesn't conceal in the same way the Nars one does, but it helps with undereye circles without it looking like you've used anything, whereas with the Nars, at the end of the day you start seeing the creaminess of it under your eyes.
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel : One of my staples. I use it daily. Even if you don't do anything with your brows, this product will help keep the hairs neat and in place.
  • Bumble and Bumble Sunday shampoo : Already repurchased. A great 'end of the week' shampoo for tired over-styled hair. This baby is a hangover cure for your hair.
  • Boscia Detoxifying Black cleanser : Loved this while I was using it, but moved on to the Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil. I've got nothing bad to say about this, though :smileyhappy:
  • Korres Showergel in Guava : Love the idea, hate the execution. This smelled absolutely nothing like Guava, but more like powdery old lady. Really hated the smell of this and tried to finish it as soon as I possibly could. I even told my boyfriend to go ahead and use it for me :smileyvery-happy: Will never repurchase again just because of the smell.

(0) Hearts

Can I just say that even though this picture is back-lit, it looks really cool!

(0) Hearts

Oooh, we have similar tastes. I also have the Nars, YSL, and Boscia, and I'm considering the Anastasia clear brow gel. I'm glad you like it so much. :smileyhappy:

Your picture is really nice. I recently got the NARS concealer and I love it! 

Is it full coverage? I currently use MUFE Full Cover concealer but I keep hearing about this NARS concealer. Maybe I need to give it a whirl... I'm struggling with adult acne right now so I need something heavy duty.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments