I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Nice job! I am trying to do the same... I can't save all this stuff to photograph though. If something is empty, I have to toss it immediately. Always reduce the clutter!!
I have to put it in a bin behind the door in the bathroom that way I can't see it. I hate clutter too! If you do find a way to save it up until the end of the month it is very rewarding to see all the stuff at the end. *Almost* justifies more purchases! haha
- Korres wild rose nightly facial
- UD eyelash enhancer (this stuff really worked, and yet they discontinued it)
- Dior IT lash
- Dior maximizer serum
- Dior lip glow
- Super goop sunscreen oil (I use this on my arms and legs)
Liked but will not purchase
- GlamGlow (I like the Korres nightly facial better)
I like that it looks like you have dug product out of the lippie. I've been doing that with a Fresh balm and have just enough to finish it for good before I go to sleep tonight.
I like the sunscreen oil, but I have read several reviews that people hated it. It will probably be in Sephora's favorites sun safety set this coming summer (it was last summer) that might be a great opportunity to try it out.
Got to finish a few things over the weekend Here are my thoughts:
- Nars Creamy Concealer in Vanilla : Will definitely repurchase. It's one of the best concealers out there. I use it mostly for my undereye circles, but if I ever have any problematic areas on the face, it's good to go to that use as well.
- YSL Touche Eclat No.2 : Will repurchase as well. This is one of those products that I used almost daily. It doesn't conceal in the same way the Nars one does, but it helps with undereye circles without it looking like you've used anything, whereas with the Nars, at the end of the day you start seeing the creaminess of it under your eyes.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel : One of my staples. I use it daily. Even if you don't do anything with your brows, this product will help keep the hairs neat and in place.
- Bumble and Bumble Sunday shampoo : Already repurchased. A great 'end of the week' shampoo for tired over-styled hair. This baby is a hangover cure for your hair.
- Boscia Detoxifying Black cleanser : Loved this while I was using it, but moved on to the Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil. I've got nothing bad to say about this, though
- Korres Showergel in Guava : Love the idea, hate the execution. This smelled absolutely nothing like Guava, but more like powdery old lady. Really hated the smell of this and tried to finish it as soon as I possibly could. I even told my boyfriend to go ahead and use it for me Will never repurchase again just because of the smell.
Is it full coverage? I currently use MUFE Full Cover concealer but I keep hearing about this NARS concealer. Maybe I need to give it a whirl... I'm struggling with adult acne right now so I need something heavy duty.